PDA

View Full Version : jaggos!!!

Corran1
Mar 9, 2007, 07:08 AM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s35/corran1/jaggo.jpg

Maridia
Mar 9, 2007, 07:11 AM
Nice!

Now, if I could just figure out the correct maps to look for those things on..

Rashiid
Mar 9, 2007, 07:22 AM
ah, so their decor drop is 'rare' so to speak.

ShadowDragon28
Mar 9, 2007, 08:05 AM
what planet? and missions? does PSUpedia have a chart?

Genji
Mar 9, 2007, 08:09 AM
On 2007-03-09 05:05, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
what planet? and missions? does PSUpedia have a chart?

The only two that I know of are Lab Recovery (Temporary Base on Parum) and Valley of Carnage (on Moatoob). As for charts, yes PSUpedia has them listed, however there's only one known rare spawn pattern for Lab Recovery.

Howard_Moon
Mar 9, 2007, 08:09 AM
lol aawwwwww noooo i was in their team just before they went there.. i had to go out for an hour :S

Cgts on the find guys XD

February
Mar 9, 2007, 08:11 AM
What does their Deco look like?

Midicronica
Mar 9, 2007, 08:13 AM
I believe it's just a blew version of the BT Lovers statue.

I'm so going to be playing Lab Recovery today!

ShadowDragon28
Mar 9, 2007, 08:32 AM
What is the fastest way to get to "Lab Recovery" as in what missions are
quickest or should i do to get there quick?

AC9breaker
Mar 9, 2007, 08:36 AM
Train in west parum.

jayster
Mar 9, 2007, 08:36 AM
is the jaggo formations the same for the maps to get jao's? Becuase i got B-X on valley of carnage and got nothing.

Tiyr
Mar 9, 2007, 08:51 AM
There aren't maps for them, but you can also get those guys on Mine Defense, System Defense, and Desert Terror. Not sure where else, though.

RedCoKid
Mar 9, 2007, 09:17 AM
Wow 4th, you guys were up late last night (or early this morning)!

I'm ready for Lab SS tonight if you need me.

Corran1
Mar 9, 2007, 09:53 AM
sweet http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif up all night >< almost 71... labs s2 gives 159mp, 2 pa frags, and like 18k in about 15 minutes... oh, and tons of exp too

Rashiid
Mar 9, 2007, 11:42 AM
On 2007-03-09 05:11, February wrote:
What does their Deco look like?

same as the old one, just blue instead of pink.

youthisoverrated
Mar 9, 2007, 12:53 PM
so do they spawn ion just ss missions or all of them?

Neoptolemus
Mar 9, 2007, 01:38 PM
They spawn on any mission that has Jaos. C - SS. Yeah, that was fun. I got in 6 runs before 7 AM, and am going on to do one more before work. Went up one level and two job levels this morning. Hopefully I'll find more Jaggos soon!

Pinecone
Mar 9, 2007, 01:43 PM
Do you think that we can get kohibumiteri's/love note from them?

Neoptolemus
Mar 9, 2007, 01:46 PM
I would hope to get something useful when they are lvl. 80, but all they dropped is the statue. Any one else defeat the lvl 80 ones yet?

Golto
Mar 9, 2007, 02:53 PM
Neoptolemus: So you can confirm the Lab Recovery Jaggo spawn? Do you remember when in b2 they appear?

Neoptolemus
Mar 9, 2007, 03:12 PM
I can confirm that they are there, but I don't know the specifics of the mission (such as Block 1 or Block 2 spawns). It would have been C-X, I believe. They were the last set of spawns in the last room of Block 2. It really threw everyone off... I went all of the Valentines event without seeing the dang rappies, and then within the first few hours of this one see those lil buggers. I got nothing from them, but at least I know they exist, and will be huntin' them til I get their loot.

Golto
Mar 9, 2007, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the confirmation, I always wanted someone on our servers confirm this. Do you remember finding mizuras(bees) in b1? Every party i'm in cherry picks spawns so we don't get bees. Well we have 2 weeks to hunt Jaggos amures so looks like I will be doing some solo Lab Recovery S2.

jayster
Mar 9, 2007, 04:03 PM
so we cant find jaggos on valley of carnage?

Maridia
Mar 9, 2007, 04:44 PM
All I know is that one night for HOURS, I did Valley of Carnage, and according to what they have listed as the rare spawn maps.. I got them. And got nothing. Yes, I double checked, and counted my spawns, and so on. Whatever they had listed before was wrong. It was incredibly frustrating to get the right map according to the chart and then get nothing afterwards. So be wary of the VoC charts on the site.

Lab Recovery, haven't checked there yet. Maybe I will, unless someone can confirm the PSUpedia VoC charts are right. I've hunted rare maps before, I know what I'm doing. It isn't as if I just wasn't paying attention or I was doing it wrong.

Need.. blue.. heart thingies..

Nobo
Mar 9, 2007, 04:45 PM
O so Jaggos drop the WD lovers i thought they were gonna come from blueish rappies. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_hamster.gif

jayster
Mar 9, 2007, 05:20 PM
On 2007-03-09 13:44, Maridia wrote:
All I know is that one night for HOURS, I did Valley of Carnage, and according to what they have listed as the rare spawn maps.. I got them. And got nothing. Yes, I double checked, and counted my spawns, and so on. Whatever they had listed before was wrong. It was incredibly frustrating to get the right map according to the chart and then get nothing afterwards. So be wary of the VoC charts on the site.

Lab Recovery, haven't checked there yet. Maybe I will, unless someone can confirm the PSUpedia VoC charts are right. I've hunted rare maps before, I know what I'm doing. It isn't as if I just wasn't paying attention or I was doing it wrong.

Need.. blue.. heart thingies..

Yeah i got one of the spawn maps they said also. B-X and it didnt have jaggos. I meen I'v found jao's on valley of carnage before, twice actually.. so does that meen jaggos will definatly be there also?

Mugenakuma
Mar 10, 2007, 04:57 PM
Yea Maridia I spent quite a bit of time on the Valley of Carnage map also and even when I supposedly got the rare spawn map I got no Jaggos. If anyone knows the correct spawn info for Valley of Carnage please post it. Lastly can anyone confirm that the psupedia Lab Recovery spawn maps are correct?

ChocoboChad
Mar 10, 2007, 05:12 PM
Well, on PSUpedia's maps for VoC, the A map is the only definite spawn pattern. The others, B and C, have two identical spawns. They are correct, however, each rare map has a common counterpart. If you'll look, you can see that B-(1, 2, 3?) has equivilant spawns to B-X. Sometimes you get jaggo, most of the time you don't.