PDA

View Full Version : Dagger of Serafi

SinsofanAngel
Mar 9, 2007, 03:29 PM
Recently my net has been crashing alot so I've been playing story mode. Got bored one day and decided to look what S daggers there are for it, and cant seem to find the Dagger of Serafi one.
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1/804/dagger_of_serafi/
The pic shows the person in Moatoob in the last free mission. My nets been really crappy for past week so whole time ive been playing on there to see if I can get them but with no luck. Can anyone tell me if its even available on story mode or on extra.

Ravennittes
Mar 9, 2007, 03:31 PM
It's available from the HIVE mission I've heard.

ShadowDragon28
Mar 9, 2007, 03:36 PM
What is really lame is the translations or transliterations of certain parts of text in PSU is very bad.

"Serafi" should be "Seraphi" as in an abbreviation of Seraphim, a type of Angel, the "Dagger of SERAPHI" are meant to look like Angel wings, it even sheds feathers.

"Halp Serafi" is another *horrid* translation, it's *HALF* Seraphi as in Half of the Dagger of Seraphi twin dagger set.

"Waber" for *Webber* was bad enough. IDK why Sega couldn't hire more knowledgable translators. Katakana Roman-go is *easy* to translate! *sigh*

NPCMook
Mar 9, 2007, 03:39 PM
Live, learn, get over it you Japanophile

SinsofanAngel
Mar 9, 2007, 03:41 PM
If it's from HIVE, where do you think its from/drops from? Over these past days I've gone from level 71-100 and done HIVE about 100 times or so just for alot of money. I've gone through all the "optional" ways (like getting Hanzo and such) but I dont know of any other ways in the mission itself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SinsofanAngel on 2007-03-09 12:42 ]</font>

ShadowDragon28
Mar 9, 2007, 03:50 PM
It has nothing to do with being a "japanophile" It's about what is accurate and innaccurate translation.

If someone was translating a textbook from english into another language and said that a the fruit called an orange was a "Warren jeep" it would still be wrong.

I really don't give a fuck about Japan. So don't assume I'm something I'm not.

SinsofanAngel
Mar 9, 2007, 09:31 PM
Well..found out it drops from Bel Pannons in HIVE Story. Beat the mission about 10 more times or so and around the very last Bel's at the end of the mission, one dropped.

So you were right, it did drop in HIVE.