PDA

View Full Version : I finally understand the description of the Deljabaner

Ryoki
Mar 9, 2007, 04:00 PM
Go buy a Sevarec board, and pop it in your pm and read its description. Roughly, off the top of my head, it says: A super, high-end custom blade made from the arm of a "Deljaban". Its destructive power is immeasurable.

now get a deljabaner, or read its descrip. whatever.:
A entry level blade, used for its solid feel. maybe.

Something along those lines. SEGA accidently switched the descriptions for these two items.

Also, on a side note, if you go into first person with a gun now, and press r1, your goggles go on! yippie!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-03-09 13:02 ]</font>
Or whatever your 360/pc players press.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-03-09 13:03 ]</font>

Golto
Mar 9, 2007, 04:04 PM
Lol wouldn't surprise me they really went cheap when it comes to SoA translation.

ShadowDragon28
Mar 9, 2007, 04:05 PM
yeah the translaters did several screw-ups with the translations of some things in PSU.

Watch out some fool gonna' call you a "japanophile" for noticing an error! oh noes!

*rolls eyes*

Mewn
Mar 9, 2007, 04:09 PM
This doesn't surprise me at all.

Not as bad as the fact that Sega somehow managed to screw up the descriptions for ALL the Kubara Twin Claws (they have descriptions presumably meant for Twin Daggers >_>)

ShadowDragon28
Mar 9, 2007, 04:11 PM
Did they have a RL Homer Simpson doing translations? LOL that's a pretty big "D'oh!"

Maridia
Mar 9, 2007, 04:21 PM
On the description for the Ryo-Misakic, the kubara twin claws, they refer to them as Daggers. In the description for Moubu Seiren-zan is "A ferocious dance of blades that with no time to counterattack." Oh grammar. Looks like they changed their mind part way through and forgot to hit backspace. XP Just to name a couple I've run into in the last few days.

ST has never been known for double checking these sorts of things. PSO was littered with them.

Kuya
Mar 9, 2007, 04:22 PM
@ShadowDragon - Yeah, I saw that comment towards you on that other thread http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Heck, even if it wasn't a translation problem, your explanation in ENGLISH described why the items are mislabeled. Anyway - I look forward to more horrible translations http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DurakkenX
Mar 9, 2007, 04:39 PM
remember the BULE that wasn't corrected until PSOBB and had been in the game since i beliee DCv1... give that track record...i guess we will see them corrected in the year 2011 >.>

Golto
Mar 9, 2007, 05:10 PM
How about the BT lovers deco, shouldn't it be VT?

DurakkenX
Mar 9, 2007, 05:12 PM
nope vullseye traded it...

ShadowDragon28
Mar 9, 2007, 05:13 PM
yep VT for "ValenTines" lol

Golto
Mar 9, 2007, 05:15 PM
On 2007-03-09 14:12, DurakkenX wrote:
nope vullseye traded it...

Lol vullseye should be bullseye make sense. I knew r/l were interchangable but v/b are too in Japanese?

Stezan
Mar 9, 2007, 05:16 PM
What about Dammegid and Damdiga. it seems to me that Sega made a similar mistake on those as well in their color schemes

DurakkenX
Mar 9, 2007, 05:17 PM
yes...b and v are interchangable

Vegita in japan is Bejiita

DurakkenX
Mar 9, 2007, 05:19 PM
also...the names of one of the unit sets are completely wrong i think it's the yohmei ones.

AntiNubEps
Mar 9, 2007, 06:34 PM
Yeah along those lines i found a weapon or something on the npc shops saying it was 6 stars and it was five...

Golto
Mar 9, 2007, 07:52 PM
Oh yeah Zeetline + Jitseen. Many errors abound. gannaline= gunnerline? Stuff like that?