PDA

View Full Version : do you think...

DurakkenX
Mar 9, 2007, 04:52 PM
that the game would be much better if they had just released it all at once considering they have really messed up updates and have really bad scheduling.

Also do you think more people would have played the game longer had it all come out at once?

personally I think that it would be far better if everything came out right away and they only did monthly maintenance or when needed to patch. There is not enough stuff in the game in my opinion to support updating...

NPCMook
Mar 9, 2007, 05:04 PM
Well the way I see it happening is 1 of 3 outcomes...

Outcome 1: Expansion comes out and puts everyone on par, and updates take a bit longer but are released at the same time for all platforms and regions

Outcome 2: Expansion comes out and the US/EU/JP360 are still receiving PSU updates while also receiving PSU:AoI updates

Outcome 3: Expansion JP only US/EU gets the shaft

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NPCMook on 2007-03-09 14:04 ]</font>

Rashiid
Mar 9, 2007, 05:17 PM
im glad they dont give us everything at once, everyone would be lvl 100 and 12* everything if they did.....

Stezan
Mar 9, 2007, 05:26 PM
Im glad they do updates. It helps me keep up (in lv anyways) with other ppl on the server. If averything was released and lv cap set, then ppl i played with one day would be too high to do play with again where everyone is happy

-Rune-
Mar 9, 2007, 05:30 PM
If everything would have been released at once, nothing would feel "new" after we play the game week after week. I wouldn't feel i had anything to strive for, definately glad it's the way it is. Sure they mess up, but who doesn't... besides sychosis I mean xD

UnknownFox
Mar 9, 2007, 05:31 PM
On 2007-03-09 14:17, Rashiid wrote:
im glad they dont give us everything at once, everyone would be lvl 100 and 12* everything if they did.....

my thoughts exactly