PDA

View Full Version : Dungeons and Dragons FKL Game

Scrub
Mar 9, 2007, 05:24 PM
I figured I owed it to the 2 people who want to play as to make this topic to try to recruit interested people.

I feel like doing a campaign right now I guess kind of, and only have two players(FROM THIS VERY FKL!) at the moment. I need at least another one or two players before I'd actually decide to go through with this.

As for rules, I'd say anything from the core rulebooks or any of the Complete Whatever books would be alright for sure class/feat wise. Stuff like Psionics or any other addons, I wouldn't mind really, but I'd have to read up on them and be unfamiliar with it. As far as races go, Anything within a +2 level adjustment from pretty much any book that isnt horribly broken would be OK with me.

If you're interested, send me a PM or something, we can work shit out more detailed. If you're interested but have little experience, or dont own any of the rulebooks, PM me anyway and I'll help you out.

DizzyDi
Mar 9, 2007, 05:51 PM
C'mon guys, its gunna be AWESUM!

Scrub
Mar 9, 2007, 05:55 PM
What dat muhfugger said.

Bot-Bot
Mar 9, 2007, 06:25 PM
I cast leprosy.

astuarlen
Mar 9, 2007, 06:30 PM
Huh, I'm kind of interested, but how much time is this going to cost me? Granted, I'm going on spring break this week, but I have 3 major projects to complete in that same amount of time... hmm.
Are there any online resources concerning races, classes, etc you can point us newbs to?

roygbiv
Mar 9, 2007, 06:40 PM
Do want. (but do I have time?!?!?!!)

Also what astuarlen said.

Scrub
Mar 9, 2007, 06:46 PM
Roy all you do is complain to me how bore dyou are and stuff.

Also I will PM Astuarlen and IM Roy. Mostly cuz I'm not sure if posting these things is technically cool!

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 9, 2007, 06:56 PM
Define things http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

UnderscoreX
Mar 9, 2007, 10:10 PM
Break down what you have in mind in this thread, if it sounds cool more people will want to join.

chaos89
Mar 9, 2007, 10:29 PM
NO

DizzyDi
Mar 10, 2007, 11:46 AM
On 2007-03-09 19:10, UnderscoreX wrote:
Break down what you have in mind in this thread, if it sounds cool more people will want to join.

Basically Scrub came along a piratable D&D program that allows people to play online.
So far me & shlig are definitely going to participate and ast & roygbiv are interested.
2 adventurers + A GM is enough to have a game running but it'll probably be really boring, 4 adventurers is pretty standard for D&D games, 6 adventurers is what we're shooting for for MAXIMUM FUN.
We don't know what kind of campaign we're going to do yet, we're just trying to get as many folks as we can to join in, then we're decide on the specifics.
PM Scrub and he'll give you a little more details.

I plan on being a Human Sorcerer or Half-Elf Ranger. ;8

geewj
Mar 10, 2007, 12:14 PM
If this program does awesome things then I would join up.

Though there's nothing worse than a frustrating game of D&D, and the internet tend to magnify that times a million. But if programs are awesome like you say, then so be it.

MaximusLight
Mar 10, 2007, 02:27 PM
I've never played before, sorry.

DizzyDi
Mar 10, 2007, 02:38 PM
Scrub can give you the details and help for newbies.
I've never played tabletop D&D either, but that doesn't stop me from joining.
I'm only slightly familiar with D20.

http://www.d20srd.org/

A nice little site you can visit to familiarize yourself with races, classes, and all that other fun ish.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DizzyDi on 2007-03-10 11:39 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 10, 2007, 03:52 PM
"Ignorance is not an excuse."

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

MaximusLight
Mar 10, 2007, 05:02 PM
Well even reading this I wouldn't be able to play for a while... also I'm busy lately ;;_;;

MaximusLight
Mar 10, 2007, 05:31 PM
Wait is this online hmmm....when is this happeing? If it's today or tommorrow I think I can, but if not I can't.

DizzyDi
Mar 10, 2007, 06:11 PM
PM scrub, hes the one putting everything together.

MaximusLight
Mar 10, 2007, 06:21 PM
Well, if I do end up coming I hope I can get the hang of it fast @_@