PDA

View Full Version : what is the most hated enemy?

babyeatinbob
Mar 9, 2007, 05:49 PM
It seems like Sega designed the enemies with a purpose; to make them as annoying as possible. Which do u hate the most, PSO-World.

NPCMook
Mar 9, 2007, 05:50 PM
Worms... Nothing compares to worms...

Micro
Mar 9, 2007, 05:50 PM
Bees as a Hunter/Fighter class

babyeatinbob
Mar 9, 2007, 05:51 PM
personally i hate jarbas the most. Megid and dambarta just rip through my lvl 61 human fighgunner. I actually spend more on an S2 Lab mission on scapes than i make at the end http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

-Rune-
Mar 9, 2007, 05:53 PM
worms, worms, worms... I can't even eat gummies anymore cause I think they gonna lower my strength by making me sick ._.

-Ryuki-
Mar 9, 2007, 05:57 PM
On 2007-03-09 14:53, -Rune- wrote:
worms, worms, worms... I can't even eat gummies anymore cause I think they gonna lower my strength by making me sick ._.

You play too much.

Sychosis
Mar 9, 2007, 05:57 PM
Pie. I think we all know why.

-Rune-
Mar 9, 2007, 05:59 PM
lies... I think I post too much*true strike* xD
I clock more hours here than I do the actual game o_o;

Neith
Mar 9, 2007, 06:00 PM
Worms don't bother me as much as they used to, mainly because Axes make them a joke.

Bugs however, especially those damn Endrum bugs are a nightmare for me. With a Beast fF, i only land around 30-35% of my hits on high level ones.

-Rune-
Mar 9, 2007, 06:02 PM
Why do people have such problems with bee's? o_O I just hop behind them and 90% of the time dmg to the bastards, they do have pretty high HP for bees though ._.

Neith
Mar 9, 2007, 06:03 PM
I think its mainly when they're in large spawns, you end up losing track of which bug is which, and it makes the fight go on forever http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

-Rune-
Mar 9, 2007, 06:07 PM
true strike, when they bunch up they can be a pain... but worms are a pain period. I mean I know I can just step back when they pop up, but I can only dodge them for so long before they hit me and lower my atk. Then I have to use another power item >.<

Shiro_Ryuu
Mar 9, 2007, 06:14 PM
well, there are only 3 contenders: Gaozorans, Worms, and Bees. I would say they are all equally tough and annoying.

VanHalen
Mar 9, 2007, 06:16 PM
Hey you didn't put Koltova up here or anything cow related.

-Rune-
Mar 9, 2007, 06:17 PM
On 2007-03-09 15:16, VanHalen wrote:
Hey you didn't put Koltova up here or anything cow related.

Click "other (plz specify)" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Lonzell
Mar 9, 2007, 06:20 PM
Bein' able to use ranged and melee, nothing really bothers me anymore. And jarbs can get stunlocked with tornado dance, which means im not getting megided by that one.

SapphireCross
Mar 9, 2007, 06:20 PM
Gaos... Gaos top everything on my list. They all must die and I'll be happy to kill them all myself!

Fyrin
Mar 9, 2007, 06:55 PM
I hate Dem worms things man...>.> They... drop ur attack powa.. and smack yoo around like some bully... movin in and out of da ground.. All dem other enemies I can deal wif... but dem worms make me hate X.x Lotta ppl hate dem Gaos.. but I think they are quite fun >D.

-Rune-
Mar 9, 2007, 06:56 PM
On 2007-03-09 15:20, SapphireCross wrote:
Gaos... Gaos top everything on my list. They all must die and I'll be happy to kill them all myself!

Miss Cross!? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif <3

VanHalen
Mar 9, 2007, 06:59 PM
Well ok rune http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif. I hate Koltova and any cow shape enemy(I like ollakas though) BECAUSE they are annoying. They keep telling you "OMG hit monsters from behind!". So you do that and BAM! kick to the face. Once you start hitting them they all run around you in a circle and run stands there waiting and charges at you knocking you into their little circle pattern and getting trampled. Not to mention you gotta chase them down too.

-Rune-
Mar 9, 2007, 07:01 PM
On 2007-03-09 15:59, VanHalen wrote:
Well ok rune http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif. I hate Koltova and any cow shape enemy(I like ollakas though) BECAUSE they are annoying. They keep telling you "OMG hit monsters from behind!". So you do that and BAM! kick to the face. Once you start hitting them they all run around you in a circle and run stands there waiting and charges at you knocking you into their little circle pattern and getting trampled. Not to mention you gotta chase them down too.

I love em, cause tipping cows is always fun :B

VanHalen
Mar 9, 2007, 07:06 PM
Yeah but.....the stampedes man! I remember I used rising strike on one once and on the other side a girl used it causing it to fly back and forth while a ranger kept shooting it in the air. Kinda felt bad.

-Rune-
Mar 9, 2007, 07:08 PM
That's so cool, kinda like a air juggle in Third Strike :3

VanHalen
Mar 9, 2007, 07:12 PM
Indeed it was. I want to do that again its the best way to take your anger out on a enemy you hate http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif. Or I can just call my GH-432 on my headphone thingy(whatever they use in story mode) and have her blast them with her SUV. Those poor C rank lapucha today the exact second they walked in they died.

XCOPY
Mar 9, 2007, 08:07 PM
Those damn worms are some of the most annoying enemies in the entire history of video games. That is how much I despise those things. They are annoying in every possible way, and they're cheap as hell, too. I just love how I can be 500 *#$!@ miles away and somehow I still got hit....eh, but that's with all monsters in this game whenever it decides to cheat...but with the worms it's worse because that means Jellen, which is even more annoying if you happened to have a power buff going on...it means you just wasted that agtaride/Shifta/whatever, as it was negated by that piece of crap excuse for a monster hitting you, DESPITE the fact that you were standing about 50000 miles away from it. Whoever came up with that creature needs to be smacked in the face.

-Rune-
Mar 9, 2007, 08:09 PM
I don't think they should be smacked in the face, they're just doing their job. This game would be too easy and boring if there weren't some enemies to make fun of xD

pokefiend
Mar 9, 2007, 08:26 PM
I can't believe ppl find worms that annoying. freeze them and they're dead.

I don't really mind Bees either, since Bees + diga = ownage

The Jarbas on the other hand... >.> ... sry I just hate dieing from megids.

XDeviousX
Mar 9, 2007, 08:29 PM
Worms are easy!!! Just use your corner map to watch them move toward you and when they stop walk back a couple steps and blast them with your guns!!! They aren't even hard to avoid when you solo and you're out numbered. The only real anoyying enemy is Gaos since they are tech, melee, and bullet resistant and cast huge damage spells and are always in groups of at least 3. I hate them more then any of the bosses except maybe S Ranked Falkis...

babyeatinbob
Mar 9, 2007, 08:54 PM
yea sorry i forgot gaos. Jarbas also suck cuz they have dambarta at uber high power levels and i have only fire armor. S2 took some getting used to, but i learned how to avoid them most of the time. The bugs are IMPOSSIBLE to kill quickly. Even with boosted accuracy and their evp down, it still hits barely 50% of the time.

Amalga
Mar 9, 2007, 09:43 PM
Gaozoran. I can't--can't, can't can't--stand them.

I can understand fighting up to nine of them on a HIVE run. But twenty-seven? All back to back, in sequential areas? And then having to face the shielded variety WHILE fighting the Caraguine? Not fun.

Weeaboolits
Mar 9, 2007, 10:06 PM
On 2007-03-09 17:07, XCOPY wrote:
Those damn worms are some of the most annoying enemies in the entire history of video games. That is how much I despise those things. They are annoying in every possible way, and they're cheap as hell, too. I just love how I can be 500 *#$!@ miles away and somehow I still got hit....eh, but that's with all monsters in this game whenever it decides to cheat...but with the worms it's worse because that means Jellen, which is even more annoying if you happened to have a power buff going on...it means you just wasted that agtaride/Shifta/whatever, as it was negated by that piece of crap excuse for a monster hitting you, DESPITE the fact that you were standing about 50000 miles away from it. Whoever came up with that creature needs to be smacked in the face.

Am I the only person who LIKES Goshin? they look like P. Riri, those crazy flowers... They laughed maniacly whenever the poisoned or paralyzed you, then blew themselves up after a chime countdown when you hurt them too much, how could you not love them? Anyway, back to Goshin, the only time they ever really bothered me was when one of them kept burrowing every time I swung my sword at it, then came back up in the same place, just to do it again, it managed to escape death about five times before I finally got it...
What enemy do I hate? The wyverns (Shagreece/Zoona) the Parum ones have a nasty habit of flying off the map so if you kill them you don't get an item, and Zoona are just annoying >_<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2007-03-09 22:14 ]</font>

DonRoyale
Mar 10, 2007, 12:56 AM
Goshin, "the most feared creature in all of Gurhal"

*guffaws*

Fuji
Mar 10, 2007, 01:21 AM
Jarbas aren't that bad really, I mean if you're a Figh just whip out dual guns or any gun and just pick them off from afar. Granted, Megid can still 'get' you but you can see it coming and strafe out of its path very easily. Plus, when you are long ranged you don't really have to worry about dambarta.

Worms are a close second for most annoying for me...just because at least I dont see "Miss" every other strike against the worms.

Those bees though...they...they...blarf...

Even if you do like bees...come on, that sound they make? AHRGRJKJHRLKJR! Like fingernails on a chalkboard, so annoying!

-Rune-
Mar 10, 2007, 01:59 AM
yea the sound can be annoyig fujikins xD

Alisha
Mar 10, 2007, 02:24 AM
worms aint shit get them on thier back and they are screwed. most of the things i hate are big monsters.
Kajagibari-attacks it with earth element death dancers- OMG what is that giant orange rock of doom.

Grina Bete S-"are you Sinow Zele's daddy?"

Seed Vitace-ashjsgfjfgkj

Ice Bill de vear(build a bear) its awesome getting one shotted when you have almost 2k hp

Ronin1of47
Mar 10, 2007, 04:04 AM
being a forteTecher bees and worms are no prob for me, tengohgs are laughable,Gaozorans just plain suck, but my most hated enemy is the Kog Nadd. not because theyre tough, i just hate them, them and the TECHNIC resistance, but if thats all i have to complain about thats not so bad... right?

EphekZ
Mar 10, 2007, 04:05 AM
Zu? oh, right it isnt all time worst enemy, sorry.

I'd have to say bugs or sendillian- the fuckers don't stop!

Jibby
Mar 10, 2007, 04:12 AM
Bugs and worms, if there was a mission with NOTHING but bugs and worms, but it gave you like, 100MP for an S on the C rank, I still wouldn't do it.

FUFME
Mar 10, 2007, 06:16 AM
Bees really suxed at the beginning but those Wizard things at Hive are the worst for me now.

Shiro_Ryuu
Mar 10, 2007, 07:30 AM
On 2007-03-10 01:12, Jibby wrote:
Bugs and worms, if there was a mission with NOTHING but bugs and worms, but it gave you like, 100MP for an S on the C rank, I still wouldn't do it.

it can get worse. imagine if you add Gaozorans and all 3 of the monsters can cast megid. Like if the worms can cast megid just by popping out, that'll suck. I think however it would be totally awesome if there was a mission with nothing except for big, multi-targetted guys. I would SO love to do a mission like that if it existed since as a Fortefighter, those are like the weakest enemies around after polties/lapuchas/little birdie type creatures.

Maridia
Mar 10, 2007, 08:19 AM
Worms. I just.. hate them.

For starters, being stuck on ps2 for the time being, lag can come into play a lot. There's a worm! OH WAIT SUDDENLY IT'S ACROSS THE ROOM. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN. -_-

Also, even when you try to time it right, they always seem to go underground just as you set off a PA. And that's wasted PP. I'm not a forte class so I don't get the pp reduction. They can lower a freshly buffed person in seconds, they always seem to knock me over no matter how powerful I get, and they're just.. annoying in general.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of bees either, but I'm a beast. They're getting easier to hit as I level but.. ugh. Beast ATA + Bees = D:

Garanz-Baranz
Mar 10, 2007, 08:22 AM
Magas Maggahna, without a gunner class...

It's murrder once he drops his bottom section...

Sexy_Raine
Mar 10, 2007, 09:32 AM
Why is everyone saying bees? Their easy! I can kill a lv 90 one in 30 seconds alone. Plus they lv my techs. People must suck if they constantly get hit by them.

Worms are annoying , no arguement there.

I hate Jarbas the most, as they killed me more than any other enemy in the game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2007-03-10 06:33 ]</font>

LocGaw
Mar 10, 2007, 09:35 AM
"Wannabe Chaos"... I have been playing since launch day and have seen countless rare spawns except for the accursed "Wannabe Chao". They don't even get to be called by name...

Amalga
Mar 10, 2007, 11:02 AM
I'd have to say bugs or sendillian- the fuckers don't stop!

Sendillian usually don't bother me when they're in small numbers, or in a more open area (where numbers don't matter much).

But when it's cramped, and there's six of them at once, all gang-banging you... Yeah, I'm a Hunter. Only Rising Strike ever really saves me then, otherwise I just have to keep swinging and hope they flinch so I can sneak out.

Sekani
Mar 10, 2007, 11:11 AM
On 2007-03-10 06:32, Sexy_Raine wrote:
Why is everyone saying bees? Their easy! I can kill a lv 90 one in 30 seconds alone. Plus they lv my techs. People must suck if they constantly get hit by them.

It's because you're a 'techer. For the rest of us, bees have a shitload of HP and don't like being hit. The very definition of annoying.

Gaozorans may do crazy damage, but at least I can knock them on their ass with a PA like I can everything else.

Candor
Mar 10, 2007, 11:18 AM
I hate any enemy i have to pull out my handgun for... and worms too, but only as an annoyance.

Ryoki
Mar 10, 2007, 12:32 PM
Jarbas used to be top. Strange. I still hate Kogg Nadds the most. You can get sucked under them, and be repeatedly hit. Plus, if they even move, they rape you with a crapload of hits, and if you block it, say goodbye to the pp you just used, and didnt get to work a pa on.

Wow, no one said Kogg Nadds. Are you serious? Meh...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-03-10 09:33 ]</font>

Raysa
Mar 10, 2007, 12:33 PM
My most hated enemies are those flying wizard things in Hive http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif. I'm sure they have been mentioned http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

babyeatinbob
Mar 10, 2007, 01:11 PM
yea sorry for forgetting gaos and kog nadds. I only listed enemies i hate and i dont play the HIVE mission much and i dont mind Kog Nadds to be honest.

TheLOLBandit
Mar 10, 2007, 01:15 PM
I HATE BAL BUNAS

Sychosis
Mar 10, 2007, 01:18 PM
Onmagougs that refuse to give me my ****ing Me / Quick!

Jonty
Mar 10, 2007, 04:13 PM
On 2007-03-10 10:18, Sychosis wrote:
Onmagougs that refuse to give me my ****ing Me / Quick!

^_^

My most hated enemy would-probably-have to be the Gaozoran. They have way too much defense/mst/tp/hp/everything. Pfft.

Sakodae
Mar 10, 2007, 04:26 PM
lmao koltovas are like easy as hell what you talking about?

babyeatinbob
Mar 10, 2007, 10:41 PM
Ok after two days of Labs S2 i changed my mind about what enemy i hate the most. Jarbas after a while become predictible and easy to dodge. Sometimes i like to lure them all to look at me and run away from the multiple megid shots, singing the Indiana Jones Theme song. The bugs on the other hand, are annoying as hell and impossible to avoid or kill quickly. I have probly spent at least 2 hours just trying to find a map without them. I HATE BEES.

Randomness
Mar 10, 2007, 11:14 PM
I've had to change my opinion on this. Bugs are just slow to die. Jarba packs like to cost me 2-4 scapes a run in the last room.

Schubalts
Mar 11, 2007, 01:25 AM
Only 4 for Jarbas? And what about those wannabe Tengoghs in the HIVE that can shoot Megid 2-3 times in rapid succession, and do that flying-charge-that-you-have-zero-chance-of-avoiding-if-you-aren't-halfway-across-the-room attack?

Ether
Mar 11, 2007, 01:45 AM
Even though they aren't my personal least favorite, I had to vote for worms because of the overall negative impact they've had on the game as a whole. During the first month of the game, it was impossible to get people to play on Neudaiz. Why? Because worms were annoying as hell. This led to everyone spamming parum and de ragan, which in turn led to people thinking "this game sucks, all there is to do is spam de ragan" and quitting. The removal of worms from the game may have led to less people quitting early on if there were more viable C-Rank leveling spots. People may hate Jarbas and Tengohg and Bees, but it never makes them flat out refuse to do the missions with them, not like worms do

My personal least favorite enemy is Gaozoran, just got finished with the new story mission, and ugh, come on Sega, three shielded ones at once? Thats just evil

babyeatinbob
Mar 11, 2007, 07:06 PM
lol u obviously havent played Labs S2 if u think ppl wont avoid a mission with the bee swarms. I was in a party once that spent 30 mins straight just trying to get the map without them.

TouchOfRed
Mar 11, 2007, 07:29 PM
Worms.......they make me wanna...SHOUT throw my hands up and SHOUT!! then smash my controller in rage....

Xaeris
Mar 11, 2007, 07:31 PM
I don't mind Mizuras. They don't move much so once you get behind them, you can wail on them as you please or better, land a DoT. Since Lv 3 is all you need, even a handgun will work for 4 out of 7 classes. Plus, they live long enough for me to get some good PA exp out of them.

Now, it's their cousins that tick me off, the Bugges you see in Endrum Remnants or Desert Goliath. They float around in circles and telling their backs from their fronts is a pain in the arse.

Hustler_One
Mar 11, 2007, 07:36 PM
Vahra, specifiaclly the beefed up ones. Nothing else has ever killed me so many times as a group of buffed Vahra collectivly one shotting me =/

CAST-Sapphire
Mar 11, 2007, 10:50 PM
I would say Bees if they where in more missions, but due to the fact you barely see them I have to go with Worms, with Gazorens a close 2nd.

MT7218
Mar 12, 2007, 03:01 AM
Of all the things listed and stated, they all almost share an equal amount of annoyance. Here's my opnion/evaluation on them

Bees: Too much evasion. Too much EVP. Too much life given to them. Sure, there's accuracy and evasion buffs and debuffs, sure, there's getting behind them, and sure, there's also Diga for the techers, but even then, it's still hard. Getting behind them might work when there is a swarm or two and nothing else in the room, but even that also depends on the room size, and their positioning in the rooms. And don't even the bees that stand still eveuntally turn in place? And the robot bees... ugh, they can also move. Even with acc. buffs and EVP debuffs in effect, they are annoying to hit. As for the Diga spam... not every player playing a Tech based class out there is a Female Fortetecher Newman at, 60+ character level and 8+ job level with a 21+ Diga. It can still take a hell of a lot of Diga castings to kill the higher level bees for many, and in some cases, it would be better to go with the acc. and evade buff/debuff route and get behind them.

Worms: If I wanted to play whack-a-mole game, I would go play a Mario Party like game or the like. Their attacks can be annoying for the melee types to attack properly, and for all types they like to go RIGHT back into hiding almost as soon as they pop-up, making them invulnerable 80%+ of the time. The fact that their attacks can CONSTANTLY invoke Jellen on you is another annoying property they posses on top of the rest.

Bill De Vear: One of the few exceptions to the equality of annoyances. Big, slow, powerful, take a lot to kill. Their attacks normally arent frequent enough to do much to you that you can't undo just as easily. The only REALLY annoying thing about them is there damned spin, and that can be gotten around with with not using knockback/launching attacks on them (Fighgunners, I'm looking at you. Lay off the Tornado Dance for a little for once. CASTs, try to warn people before nuking them with your SUV). I'm sure everyone had some horror stories about Bruce runs with that damned spin.

Gazorons(sp?): Granted, I haven't seen them in anything beyond A rank, and really, even beyond B rank on a regular basis, but I can see why they are so damned annoying. Move around a lot, are resistant to everything but bullet attacks, cast nasty high level techs, and love to warp/hide in a fashion similar to the worms, but not as often. At least they don't use resta like the Chaos/Gran Sorcerers of PSO did.

Tengoghs: Honestly, much like Bill De Vears, they aren't that bad. The only thing they got going for them in annoyance is their absurd amount of HP and their ability to fly. With gunners around, they still die fairly quickly, espially if those gunners use DOT traps, like burn, poision, or virus.

Volfu: Here's my own enemy I don't like facing to contribute. The lightning based lovechild of Koltovas and Sendillians, these fuckers are ANNOYINGLY strong for what enemy type they are. Seriously, a FT with a lv21+ Deband, a lv 80 Volfu with Jellen lv 11+ on it, and I STILL take 300+ damage from them with a armor that has a netural element to them (Fire and Ice), almost half my life, from one attack. And in the labs, these things come in packs, and without a good group and/or and proper defenses, these things WILL royally fuck you up if swarmed, regardless of type.

Robots: Boring. Nothing much to see here. Yea, bullet and melee resistance is a nusance for some, but the main thing they get is their self-destruct explosion when out of HP. Even then, that can be gotten around by killing them with a knockback/launching attack, a projectile attack at a distance, or simply get an estimation/feeling of when their about to die, attacking properly, and run the hell back when the final blow hits.

Last but not least...

Jarbas: Out of all the annoying enemies, these, in my opnion, take the cake, eat it, then go rob the bakery for more. Resistant to bullets and techs, it will be the fighters who do the most damage. But then, they start to shoot that high level Megid at you. In S2, their Megid does well over half my life bar in one shot when not insta-killed by it as a FT, which has high MST and a non-dark armor. More often than not, it's the damage from being Megid-chained by multiple Jarbas that kills me than the acutal insta-kill of the Megid they shoot. Then, there's there oh-so lovely high level Dambarta. That makes it dangerious to get close and melee the fuckers, or even try to heal anyone caught and/or frozen in the chain of hits it from it. They can also do a punch which is rarely used, and usually not much of a threat when it does hit, but the last thing they can do really makes them irritating, being able to give themselves buffs to their techs with Riter(sp?), making their most deadly attacks even stronger. With all of these factors in, this is another exception to the rule in my eyes, but only much worse than average. Of all the things I die to in this game, these things are probally responsible for 50-60% of my deaths.

Kura-X
Mar 12, 2007, 12:24 PM
i hate Poltys and Pannons

they're too freaking easy to kill.

Jinu_San
Mar 12, 2007, 12:50 PM
I hate more them bat things that I see every now and then on Parum or I should say they are the most annoyance. I think it might be cause I am new and cant yet really aim and shoot my magic very good yet... it is difficult to be a good aim with magic.....-_-; even with other weapons sometimes for me. the worms tho are also kind of annoying

SolomonGrundy
Mar 12, 2007, 01:06 PM
To the poster who said worms remind him of PSO lillies...

Yeah, well, if worms didn't MOVE, I wouldn't mind them so much. Worms remind me of that evil, spinning, rabarta-then-megids shooting enemy in Seabed in PSO. (Deldepth).

but at least you could wear armor with multiple resistances in PSO

and I would hate bugs a lot less if they had reasonable HP. On B rank missions they have over 5K? That sucks. stab, stab, stab (normal spear attack). Hitting for 250 a shot. Zzzzzz...

Gazorans have one weak spot. Unless they are shielded, they are susceptible to special attacks. Like confuse. So shielded Gazorans are still the suck, but the others I can live with.

Akaimizu
Mar 12, 2007, 01:10 PM
I'll have to agree with MT that Jarbas are among my most hated. Then again, they aren't the only ones. Anything that can one hit kill me for well over my hitpoints take the cake. High level technique chuckers tend to do so. As a human GT, I really sometimes wish Megid, at those levels, didn't one-hit kill me even on a failed Status Effect.

Then again, Physical damage isn't great for me either. I've seen my share of Robot Bosses that can one hit me for well over my hitpoints as well.
If they aren't at the point of naturally one-hit killing me, then I don't mind them so much.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-03-12 11:13 ]</font>

Ravennittes
Mar 12, 2007, 02:22 PM
For many of those enemies, bringing a techer with you will help alot. However, there are certain enemies which are utter pains in the ass for both techers and non-techers (the two that come to mind are Jarbas and Gaozorans).

My personale bane has got to be the Gaozorans ('specially the kings).

Eleina
Mar 12, 2007, 02:36 PM
I hate grinnas the most (maybe coz of that 17 hour exp grind) coz i hate getting run over and killed for no good reason:

Kaydin
Mar 12, 2007, 02:41 PM
It depends. What kind of pie are we talking about?

Wolfie_Rustin
Mar 12, 2007, 03:02 PM
I think the Flying Bugs, Errrrr....I hate them!

Itchee
Mar 12, 2007, 03:06 PM
I vote bees for "Biggest Pain in the Ass" award.

SolomonGrundy
Mar 12, 2007, 03:12 PM
On 2007-03-12 12:41, Kadan wrote:
It depends. What kind of pie are we talking about?

taco pie, naturally. Enjoy is now for in the future it will be declared illegal.

twysted
Mar 12, 2007, 04:32 PM
its a tie between worms and them bees man i hate them bees ... they both really suck i hate them equally...

Imagiomg
Mar 12, 2007, 06:01 PM
Personally, I abhor the resta/shifta-using casts in Endrum Remnants with their fancy-pants prancing and sneaky sniping.

omegapirate2k
Mar 12, 2007, 06:04 PM
#1 Worms
#2 Bees
#3 Jarbas
#4 Gazorans

All of these things piss me off, worms being the most loathed.

Ravennittes
Mar 12, 2007, 07:59 PM
On 2007-03-12 16:04, omegapirate2k wrote:
#1 Worms
#2 Bees
#3 Jarbas
#4 Gazorans

All of these things piss me off, worms being the most loathed.

#1: Not kick-your-ass annoying though
#2: I'll gladly kill them for you (Diga <3)
#3: Eh, annoying yes, but terribly hard (unless in a small room), no.
#4: Here's my personal bain 'cause they've got it all, big fireballs, ice, and the megid (kings).

MayLee
Mar 12, 2007, 10:19 PM
Bees, Jarbas and those Magician thingies in the Hive. -_-

Helly
Mar 12, 2007, 10:30 PM
King Jishagara cause its soooooooo ugly!

But since those aren't common I guess Bul Buna/Goshin. Quit hiding >_<!

Soukosa
Mar 13, 2007, 12:57 AM
Suprised no one mentioned the female rogues, those things are far more annoying than any worm, especially as a gunner or pure techer.

PsyX
Mar 20, 2007, 10:32 AM
Pie is one fiendish...fiend. I hate it. Grah. It drives me mad with its not-exactly-3-ness and roundness.

It is one legendary enemy.

Back to reality...and making some sense...I hate bees, worms and those annoying stupid light element jumping things in Sleeping Warriors...they NEVER hold still and when you're using an axe against them it gets annoying...

Though then you can just whip out a spear, and it's like HAHA YOU'RE STILL IN MY RANGE. NOW JUMP AWAY.

*ahem* Anyway.

CyarVictor
Mar 20, 2007, 10:39 AM
1)Bees/Bugges
2)Worms on both Moatoob/Neudaiz
3)Tenghogs
4)Gahmoros(those hoppers in Sleeping Warrior like what PsyX said)
5)Gaozorans

But i get use to fight those and will if I have to.

I love fighting with Bil De Vears, Jarbas, and Diznalions(sp?)

Thrash777
Mar 20, 2007, 10:49 AM
Golmoro, they keep jumping everywhere!
Ollaka, they keeping running in circles, and when you touch them, you get blown back!

PsyX
Mar 20, 2007, 11:08 AM
On 2007-03-20 08:49, Thrash777 wrote:
Golmoro, they keep jumping everywhere!
Ollaka, they keeping running in circles, and when you touch them, you get blown back!

Golmoro! That's the one!

Those things need to die slowly >.>

Preferably on the end of my mukfet...

Flwl3ssCowboy
Mar 20, 2007, 03:10 PM
Anything that kicks me down or makes me do the "slowly lie down so you get hit more" knockdown animation.

Or has High evasion. A person i played LabS2 (with bees) with, whom i suspect is normally a ranger-type tried out Fighgunner, and said something like "Now I understand why hunters hate these things, I sympathize with them XD"

People who say hunters bitch too much about bees could learn something from that -_-

oh right, back on topic, hi-evp and kicking or monsters that make me slow-knockdown annoy the piss outta me

Akaimizu
Mar 20, 2007, 03:13 PM
I always sympathize with Hunters as they're a common people I travel with, and often what my skills are setup to support. It isn't a lot, but it does make a difference.

*continues to throw Zodial in your direction.*

Fleur-de-Lis
Mar 20, 2007, 03:21 PM
Most Annoying for Hunter: my vote goes to Golmoros.
My roommates now fear me because of the things I've said in the heat of battling these guys. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rant.gif

Most Annoying for Force: my vote goes to any creature at the Agata Relics Site.
Sleepkill makes babies cry. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif

Most Annoying for Ranger: none, as I've never been annoyed while playing Ranger. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif