PDA

View Full Version : Where is S2 lab?

jayster
Mar 9, 2007, 06:05 PM
I know it's sad but i dont think i'v ever been to this level and I want to give it some runs. Could someone tell me how to get their please?

Maridia
Mar 9, 2007, 06:07 PM
Take the train to the lobby outside of the Endrum mission, then turn around and walk back the way you came. The mission is available from that counter.

Wait, I think the train drops you off on the opposite side. The gate for the Lab mission is in the center of the lobby, by the chargers and stuff. It's where you would come in from if you just finished Mad Beasts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maridia on 2007-03-09 15:08 ]</font>

Neith
Mar 9, 2007, 06:08 PM
Fastest Route:
Parum Holtes City West District > Train Rescue > Seabed Plant > Use the 'Raffon Meadow' exit, that's where Lab is.

Alternative (Scenic?) Route:
Parum Holtes City East District > Mad Creatures > Raffon Field Base > Plains Overlord > Raffon Lakeshore > Mad Beasts > Seabed Plant

Obviously, if you want the S2 mission and nothing else, use the Train route.

Ish
Mar 9, 2007, 06:08 PM
it is after mad beasts or after the train mission. to get there fastest go to west parum. take the train C to get to the lab area.

jayster
Mar 9, 2007, 07:21 PM
wow just did my first S2 lab recovery and the rewards + rare items were amazing. 4 player party took about 25 mins with 1 guy gone half the time.