PDA

View Full Version : A rank synth boards.... dissapearing. Strange.

Turbobrain
Mar 10, 2007, 10:07 AM
I know some ppl post smoke... but the reality is that me and my best friend both have found A drinder boards on the A and S rank Linear Line mission. That was from the last update... maybe they've been around before but we were not high enough level to do the A/S rank missions. Having read this site I have seen many posters talking about the unavialibily of A rank Grinder bases. Well, there here now, I ought a few.

So I had good luck yesterday and decided to use my 3 boards I'd found on Linear line to good use. When I went to synth with boards and base.... the boards disappeared.

Maybe(again) I'm just being a dumb noob. Thing is I heard that the boards where not dropping online. I was led to understand THEY were it was just the BASE that was not availble from the synth shop.

So. It is weird my A boards disappeared when I was trying to insert them for synthing(whatever they could do to my Mayrods anywayzzzz). Am I just playing this too much or is/was there a issue with A rank grinders and/or the synthing thereoff?

McLaughlin
Mar 10, 2007, 10:11 AM
The issue in synthing them is that you can't. THE BOARD ISN'T AVAILABLE.

Lyrise
Mar 10, 2007, 10:13 AM
Personally, I think its for me it's just another opportunity to say SoA fails again. The real reason for this is that Grinder A boards were never supposed to drop from anything at all; they are only available in the synthesis shops, at the same time you can buy Grinder A Base in there as well. The fact that the boards even dropped in the first place is where they messed up.

Weakness
Mar 10, 2007, 10:16 AM
I call shenanigans on finding an A rank Grinder Board.

My reasoning? No grinder boards drop, for any rank, to my knowledge.

jayster
Mar 10, 2007, 11:32 AM
take a picture?

R2D6battlebot
Mar 10, 2007, 12:38 PM
Its so astounding, that out of the 30000 registered accounts on the PS2//PC server, and the twice as many, if not more, on the 360 server, that you happen to be the ONLY person to have found one of these, and you managed to find more than one? Man you must be lucky..............Bases have been available for forever, boards for them are not, so wherever you got the boards, congrats on falling for it.

Rashiid
Mar 10, 2007, 12:43 PM
Weed is bad, kids.

Turbobrain
Mar 10, 2007, 08:03 PM
On 2007-03-10 07:16, Weakness wrote:
I call shenanigans on finding an A rank Grinder Board.

My reasoning? No grinder boards drop, for any rank, to my knowledge.

OK. You got it.

My friend is selling said item in his shop.

Pheonixreborn. PS2/PC server. I will take a screen shot if I find any more.

We both DID find the boards. As a matter of fact I'm of to his shop now to see if it's there so I can post a photo.

Turbobrain
Mar 10, 2007, 08:08 PM
GOT IT!

AND PICTURE!

Now... how can I put it onhere... hmm. I need a picture hosting service.....

Better yet I'm going to grind it with the grinder base..... and use my phone cam.... then try and upload it to utube...

Weakness
Mar 10, 2007, 08:09 PM
Make a photobucket account.

I still call shenanigans about the board dropping.

Mewnie
Mar 10, 2007, 08:12 PM
I call hackanigans! >:3

DoubleK93
Mar 10, 2007, 08:12 PM
lol

Turbobrain
Mar 10, 2007, 08:15 PM
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/4948/10032007075it6.th.jpg (http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10032007075it6.jpg)

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/4948/10032007075it6.th.jpg (http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10032007075it6.jpg)

[img=http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/4948/10032007075it6.th.jpg] (http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10032007075it6.jpg)

There you have it.

Weakness
Mar 10, 2007, 08:16 PM
-.-; That is a base, not a board.

Siertes
Mar 10, 2007, 08:18 PM
*Holds in laughter*

Seems like an innocent enough mistake...hehe...

Turbobrain
Mar 10, 2007, 08:19 PM
On 2007-03-10 17:12, Mewnie wrote:
I call hackanigans! >:3

NO WAY... I don't know what the big deal is anyhoo. We found about 8 on Linear Line S Rank. As Neumans we have had a fair amount of luck of late.

Now... I'm going to try and record what happens when I try and make one of these into a A Grinder....

On video... then post it... so y'all can see.

Garanz-Baranz
Mar 10, 2007, 08:19 PM
The Grinder Base A has been out for weeks.

The [B] Grinder A is not released.

Grinder A+# Is also not released due to the fact that [B] Grinder A is not.

There.

Maridia
Mar 10, 2007, 08:21 PM
Awww.. Poor guy.

Yeah, that's the grinder base. The board isn't available yet.

Mewnie
Mar 10, 2007, 08:23 PM
yeah, that's just the base.. :3 Those have been around forever, just no boards yet >:3

DoubleK93
Mar 10, 2007, 08:23 PM
I want to believe ya but untill you get the video with the board into a grinder base I cannot believe you.

Turbobrain
Mar 10, 2007, 08:29 PM
Fek. I have a video for you ppl. When I went to try and insert the board. It dissapeared from my invertory. Just like the other ones I had. I honestly believe I and my friend can NOT be the only ones this has happened to, REALLY.

WTF.

WEIRD....

SEGA WTF is going on... we get then boards, they are fine in our invertorty or even to sell. Then when we try and insert the board it dissapears?

DoubleK93
Mar 10, 2007, 08:31 PM
you should just show us the pic of the board b4 putting it in the partner machine. I can't believe that happens unless your making it up but hopefully your not and you ARe telling the truth!

Maridia
Mar 10, 2007, 08:36 PM
Buddy, listen.

You can only insert boards into your PM. What you are trying to insert is the BASE. Thus, in the "Insert Board" selection, what you are TRYING to put won't show up. As it isn't a board. If it was a board, it would have [B] before it. That picture you took for us of this "board" you're refering to is actually the Grinder A Base which is used to make A grinders if you have the BOARD which is NOT RELEASED yet.

We're spelling it out for you, man. Pay attention. It isn't disappearing. It isn't a board! You can't insert something that isn't a board! @_@

Skuda
Mar 10, 2007, 08:37 PM
*shakes his fist at mari for posting first*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skuda on 2007-03-10 17:37 ]</font>

Maridia
Mar 10, 2007, 08:39 PM
It has BASE in the name, for god's sakes.

DoubleK93
Mar 10, 2007, 08:39 PM
ya it isn't the board if it was it would't dissapear. If it has a [B] next to it take a pic.

Turbobrain
Mar 10, 2007, 08:44 PM
On 2007-03-10 17:31, DoubleK93 wrote:
you should just show us the pic of the board b4 putting it in the partner machine. I can't believe that happens unless your making it up but hopefully your not and you ARe telling the truth!

I am. Really.

The sad tjing is. I realise how scepitical ppl r because I was searching around to buy a nrew board... so I could tape the WHOLE thing so I@ could show you.

Then I stumbled into STUPID prices and... SIGH SRANK Boards... nI know to be hak....

This REALLY pisses me off. I CANNOT believe nobody here has not had the the same thing happe. I am not hacked. If any Sega ppl r reading this... LOK! I found on A/S rank linear line with friend who also found....

I am so pissed of I actually feel like doing the linear line in hope one does fall just so I can show it.

The dissapearing A board DOES piss me off though. I don't suppose there is any way whatsoever that Sega can look into this and sort it out.... I mean I only pay a few quid a month for the game I like but... this is very weird, annoying and dishonouble.

BTW you only have to do a search to find thee boards on the shop thing. Yhough as I found SRank boards I'm real scepitical myself.

All I can say is WE DID FIND those BOARDS. ON LINEAR LINE. If we did then anyone else can.

I have posted my pic to prove it. No hacks, I SWEAR to GOD.

Skuda
Mar 10, 2007, 08:45 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Turbobrain
Mar 10, 2007, 08:47 PM
On 2007-03-10 17:45, Skuda wrote:
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

k I messed up on the photo. But I will get another. Now I'm pissed.

Skuda
Mar 10, 2007, 08:49 PM
Well, if you do manage to get a picture of this, I will eat my own hat.

That is a promise. I will take a video of me eating my own hat, if this is true.

I may even toss in a pair of shoes too.

DoubleK93
Mar 10, 2007, 08:50 PM
lol i'd like too see that.

Turbobrain
Mar 10, 2007, 09:03 PM
OK... iis that true?. I may be suffering from uber tiderness..... but after I watch this movie I will play linear line until I find the A grinder board. I will post that.

In return I want you(and everyone) that thought I was talking shit to..... well.... say... u where right.

But as for u.... I want to see a video of you eating your hat, boots.... nah... just say I was right... I have 45 mins let on this movie... I tell you WHAT... IF u r on PC/PS2 servers.... then join my group.. on linear line co we found a A grinder board every other 10 missions....

If not... be sure I will have my cam ready to record... be sure to have your hat.

(Thats unless Sega hae already rectified this)....

As for the photo... wrong one... I hate it when this happens!

DoubleK93
Mar 10, 2007, 09:04 PM
I'm on PS2/PC but i have to work on one of my essays for skool. Post when you come on....ill be waitin.

Weakness
Mar 10, 2007, 09:18 PM
Okay, this thread lost the funny.

He is either a horrible actor and doesn't know how to carry on, or just too stupid to laugh at any more.

You are finding Grinder BASES! Those have been around for a while now, you claimed to have found a Grinder Board... which isn't released yet, and to my knowledge, can only be bought from NPC's.

You found a "Grinder Base A".

But you claimed to have found "[B] Grinder A", which would be the board, which has yet to be released in the US version.

Maridia
Mar 10, 2007, 09:58 PM
It SAYS BASE IN THE NAME, GODDAMNIT. READ OUR POSTS, PLEASE. THOSE AREN'T BOARDS.

Getintothegame
Mar 10, 2007, 10:16 PM
I sometimes wish I could make posts really stand out.. by like making them blink or something. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Yeah, Boards always have [B] before them. Maybe you fed the base to the PM?

Mewnie
Mar 10, 2007, 10:25 PM
if he fed it to the PM, that would be loltastic :3

Pikadrew
Mar 11, 2007, 04:21 AM

I can't believe this thread has gone on for 3 whole pages.

February
Mar 11, 2007, 04:44 AM
Alright, Gonna try something here.

What you have is a GRINDER BASE, not a GRINDER BOARD. It dissapears because YOU CAN NOT INSERT IT IN TO YOUR PM AS A BOARD. As it clearly, as others have said, STATES RIGHT THERE ON IT THAT IT IS THE BASE, there for it is NOT A BOARD.

The BASE LIKE THE ONE YOU HAVE has been available for a long while. The BOARD IS NOT AVAILABLE. This is not Sega's mess up, but your own inability to read the description.

Mewnie
Mar 11, 2007, 04:55 AM
hay guyz wutz goin on in heer?

Sekani
Mar 11, 2007, 04:56 AM
<blink>

On 2007-03-10 17:36, Maridia wrote:
Buddy, listen.

You can only insert boards into your PM. What you are trying to insert is the BASE. Thus, in the "Insert Board" selection, what you are TRYING to put won't show up. As it isn't a board. If it was a board, it would have [B] before it. That picture you took for us of this "board" you're refering to is actually the Grinder A Base which is used to make A grinders if you have the BOARD which is NOT RELEASED yet.

We're spelling it out for you, man. Pay attention. It isn't disappearing. It isn't a board! You can't insert something that isn't a board! @_@

</blink>

Rashiid
Mar 11, 2007, 09:52 AM
this is stupid.

akratic
Mar 11, 2007, 10:39 AM
can someone clean up all the tard drool?

Kelevra
Mar 11, 2007, 03:38 PM
so so stupid......

Garanz-Baranz
Mar 11, 2007, 06:14 PM
I now regret posting on this thread.

Weakness
Mar 11, 2007, 06:15 PM
Jesus, just let it die already people.

Garanz-Baranz
Mar 11, 2007, 06:20 PM
[gets Shigga Bines ready]