PDA

View Full Version : A-ranks in offline?

curlack45
Mar 10, 2007, 10:32 AM
In offline extra mode (ps2) i've been noticeing that i can't find any A-RANK Rod's anywhere... Not even a board for one. On my lv 34 ranger, he can't find any A-RANK gun's ethier, but they can find S-RANK melle, gun's and wands (no rods >=[), But, i want to know, How did people unlock A-RANKS in extra mode for the PS2? And also is there is any S-RANK rods on extra mode.

Thanks,

Curlack.

Allison_W
Mar 10, 2007, 11:10 AM
Patient, ain'tcha?

Stuff gets unlocked in Extra Mode when you unlock it in Story Mode. The only A-rank weapons I've ever managed to obtain in Extra Mode were made from synth boards, mostly bought at the Clyez City synth shop.

curlack45
Mar 10, 2007, 11:13 AM
nah, patient isn't my thing =p,

But, i've completed story mode, all the way to dulk falis, and i've never seen a A-RANK board or wepion anywhere, and people tell me that i don't have to synth every A-RANK to unlock them all at shops xd.

Allison_W
Mar 10, 2007, 11:15 AM
That's weird. If you have a Game Clear file saved to the same memory card, I wouldn't see why you wouldn't be able to buy Granarod (etc.) boards at the CC synth shop.

curlack45
Mar 10, 2007, 11:17 AM
where is the / what is the 'cc synth shop'?

Allison_W
Mar 10, 2007, 11:24 AM
Clyez City synthesis shop. From the Central Table, go up the right ramp to the shopping mall on the second floor. Follow the right wall until you find the shop with the pink decal on its door. Go inside (if it's the synth shop, it'll say Shop: Synthesis as you go in). The girl on the left sells boards; the girl on the right sells materials.

curlack45
Mar 10, 2007, 11:25 AM
Well, thanks, but i've tryed almost everything, i'm just going to go back to story and spend my 11million odd on trying to get A-RANK's =], i have to get off the pc, so don't bother posting back. =].

Rashiid
Mar 10, 2007, 11:42 AM
Offline:

C ranks.
B ranks.
S ranks.

VanHalen
Mar 10, 2007, 11:45 AM
All A-rank weapons are B ranks. The Jitseen which is an A rank online is a B rank.