PDA

View Full Version : this just aaint natural!

hans4
Mar 10, 2007, 11:07 AM
alright im level 32 and i must be the unluckiest person on the game...alright ive only seen 1 special enemy ive never gotten 3* luck(well ive never seen it atleast) and no one buys my stuff!

Allison_W
Mar 10, 2007, 11:13 AM
Well, that's luck for you.

As for no one buying your stuff, make sure your stuff isn't overpriced (relative to the other ridiculously overpriced shops) and that you're actually selling something worth buying.

hans4
Mar 10, 2007, 11:14 AM
...lol my shop would put the other's outa biz in real life its so cheap

Allison_W
Mar 10, 2007, 11:16 AM
Odd. You're probably running into the hole in supply-side economics, then (namely, no matter how cheaply you sell something, if no one wants it, it's not going anywhere).

Scion
Mar 10, 2007, 11:22 AM
You will see more special enemies as time goes on. Especially when you're not looking for them, that's when you find them most. =P

There will be other days when you have 3 star luck...unless you're a newman male, then that may never happen, because we never get it (oddly enough, though, we got it twice this week).

And, your shop will come along. My shop didn't start booming until I was level 40. Just sell stuff that people want (start off with synth mats, and work your way to A rank weapons, xD), and you should have money to play comfortably.

Oh, and one last thing...you are not the unluckiest person. I am! Good luck, and happy gaming! @(n_n)@

jayster
Mar 10, 2007, 11:29 AM
On 2007-03-10 08:22, Hikaru-san wrote:
You will see more special enemies as time goes on. Especially when you're not looking for them, that's when you find them most. =P

There will be other days when you have 3 star luck...unless you're a newman male, then that may never happen, because we never get it (oddly enough, though, we got it twice this week).

And, your shop will come along. My shop didn't start booming until I was level 40. Just sell stuff that people want (start off with synth mats, and work your way to A rank weapons, xD), and you should have money to play comfortably.

Oh, and one last thing...you are not the unluckiest person. I am! Good luck, and happy gaming! @(n_n)@

um male beasts havent had more than 1 star luck since january 25.... 46 days ago... we had a 10 day period of no luck at all in there.... 29 of the 46 days no luck at all...

Scion
Mar 10, 2007, 11:32 AM
Oh!!! You're right. My beast friend always hated me for having more than him on certain days. xD

All right then, you win. =P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hikaru-san on 2007-03-10 08:33 ]</font>

jayster
Mar 10, 2007, 11:33 AM
lol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif even though I dont have luck alot. i tend to have very good luck? I always run into rappys and jaos and find lots of rare stuff when im host.

Rashiid
Mar 10, 2007, 11:47 AM
On 2007-03-10 08:07, hans4 wrote:
alright im level 32 and i must be the unluckiest person on the game...alright ive only seen 1 special enemy ive never gotten 3* luck(well ive never seen it atleast) and no one buys my stuff!

Welcome to America.

jayster
Mar 10, 2007, 11:47 AM
Should it be welcome to japan since it's a japanesse game?

Rashiid
Mar 10, 2007, 11:59 AM
JP hav luck, americans dont >.> especially african americans like me....(i dont get any weapon dropz lol)

Sekani
Mar 10, 2007, 12:04 PM
I just think the game hates certain people. Case in point from last night:

Etherelda
Received: Scape Doll
8*

Nyasia
Received: [B] Scape Doll
8*

Rashiid
Mar 10, 2007, 12:07 PM
On 2007-03-10 09:04, Sekani wrote:

Etherelda
8*

Nyasia
8*

iv never been happier to recieve scape doll boards, nobody sells scapes anymore since they've all been bought for SS Labs. ive bought all myne from the NPC for the last 2 dayz

DonRoyale
Mar 10, 2007, 12:09 PM
I still have yet to run into a rare enemy, and I manage four characters at once.

And you need to stop overpricing if you're not getting sales. If Photons are still in demand (I'm guessing they are), sell them for lower than the prices you see in other player shops. That's a good way to get business.

Sekani
Mar 10, 2007, 12:12 PM
On 2007-03-10 09:07, Rashiid wrote:

On 2007-03-10 09:04, Sekani wrote:

Etherelda
8*

Nyasia
8*

iv never been happier to recieve scape doll boards, nobody sells scapes anymore since they've all been bought for SS Labs. ive bought all myne from the NPC for the last 2 dayz

At current player shop prices for hustle berries and omega acids, it's almost cheaper the buy scapes from the NPC (and definitely less of a hassle).

Ryoki
Mar 10, 2007, 12:12 PM
On 2007-03-10 08:29, jayster wrote:

On 2007-03-10 08:22, Hikaru-san wrote:

um male beasts havent had more than 1 star luck since january 25.... 46 days ago... we had a 10 day period of no luck at all in there.... 29 of the 46 days no luck at all...

this is a load of crap. I am a male beast, and I remember many times of 2 or more luck. you just dont play enough.