PDA

View Full Version : PM upgrades

Jinu_San
Mar 10, 2007, 03:39 PM
what are PM Upgrades and how do I use them? I found in the shop that i get stuff for my room some items that upgrade the partner machinery..

Eliash
Mar 10, 2007, 03:43 PM
1) They transform your PM battle abilities. The 4x1 has an auto-regen and 4x2 has a SUV.
2) Feed them it like normal food.
3) You can also try player shops for people who brought the wrong one and want to sell it.
4) Make sure you buy the right one for your PM...a 410 can only eat a 411 or 412 PM Evolution device. The second number (4x0) must be equal in the item and the PM.

Jinu_San
Mar 10, 2007, 03:58 PM
Oohh i see.. I thought you gave it to the PM and it evolved to that stage... -_- I will have to keep ahold of it for a wile then. or sell it.. thanks ^_^

Deil
Mar 10, 2007, 10:50 PM
maybe theres another thread around here, but i dont feel like lookin for it...ive been on all day cause not a dam thing was goin on...so i decided to feed my PM...i heard from someone that when the PM is in its 3rd form, you can give it the PM device...but i cant feed my PM device to him...it wont show up in the menu...did i miss something? Its lvl 51 and mostly striking

Syl
Mar 10, 2007, 10:52 PM
lawl you need it at at least lvl 80 >.>;;

Deil
Mar 10, 2007, 10:53 PM
well fuck dat shit...i guess its gonna stay a dragon till i get paid again...which seems to never happen...yall stop by my shop