PDA

View Full Version : GH451 vs. GH452

ZombieGirlD
Mar 10, 2007, 07:05 PM
I was just wondering about the differences between the two in regards to healing and buffing. I used the 451 for one mission and found that it didn't heal that much so I changed to the 452. She seems to do a good job healing and buffs occasionally. I was wondering if anyone has the 451 and would like to tell me about her battle functions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZombieGirlD on 2007-03-10 16:05 ]</font>

Sio
Mar 10, 2007, 08:03 PM
This is my first time posting hehe. Well from what I can tell from 451, she really is for offense. She will only cast resta at half hp like the rest of the PM (though 450 and 452 may cast it whenever its owner is damaged to a certain point, they cast it almost anytime). 451 casts barta,gibarta,rabarta all past lv21, and does each spell very often based on the monsters. Oh and 451 or any 4X1 will have Auto regn instead of a SUV, while all 4X2 will have SUV with no auto regen.

Hope this gives you some insight http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

malice_nyc
Mar 10, 2007, 08:15 PM
I have a 451. It's true that she doesn't cast Resta as much as 450 did; and when she does its for her benefit, that is when her HP is low. On the plus side, she's far more aggressive with attack spells, and spams Gibarta like nobody's business. From what I can see, 452 is more geared to players who want support spells, and 451 for those who prefer offense. As an FT, healing is easy for me, so I like to see my little girl attack ^_^

Overall, she's a definite improvement over 450, except in the healing department. She tends to do a very good job freezing the mobs, and is totally unafraid of them... she is very independent and run towards monsters rather than sticking by you... the downside is that she can get low on HP and not do anything about it.

Summary: 452 is for healing and support. Probably great for non-tech classes. 451 is all offense, blasting Gibarta like mad, but little healing.

Krisan
Mar 10, 2007, 08:44 PM
I'm sort of wondering.. How worth it is it to upgrade the 450 to the 452? They don't sound all that different, except the 452 uses electric based offensive spells instead of fire and has a SUV.. I kind of like how the 450 always shouts out sadistic comments to the enemies and would be sort of disappointed if the 452's dialogue was less.. entertaining..

Sio
Mar 10, 2007, 08:57 PM
450 has an execption to stay as she is cause her resta is always top notch, so upgrading her isnt really needed (unless you like having the monsters getting the shock effect here and there). Since other PMs resta is really based on their equiptment they have a need for it. 452 although I dont have experince with her, just has the SUV that makes her truely worthwhile, as a high battle strength (BT) will make it devestating, and can really be awsome when soloing specially if she pulls it off at the right time.

foamcup
Mar 10, 2007, 09:05 PM
On 2007-03-10 17:44, Krisan wrote:
I'm sort of wondering.. How worth it is it to upgrade the 450 to the 452? They don't sound all that different, except the 452 uses electric based offensive spells instead of fire and has a SUV.. I kind of like how the 450 always shouts out sadistic comments to the enemies and would be sort of disappointed if the 452's dialogue was less.. entertaining..

452 is sadistic too, although she doesn't say 'Burn! Hahaha!' since she uses zonde techs. She's shouted 'Die!' a few times. I like her. I've seen her use zonde, razonde, gizonde, shifta, zodial, rentis, and resta.

And her SUV is not bad either. Good thing it's Sturm Buster, she doesn't have to aim. I'm looking at you, Lou! >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: foamcup on 2007-03-10 18:08 ]</font>

Sekani
Mar 10, 2007, 09:45 PM
On 2007-03-10 17:44, Krisan wrote:

From the little experience I have with the 452 she doesn't use Resta quite as much as the 450, but it's still considerably more often than the other models. The assortment of buffs (shifta, zodial, and rentis) helps to make up for that difference. Oh yeah, then there's the SUV too.

And the dialogue is slightly different, but still quite entertaining. "Take this fool!"

Krisan
Mar 10, 2007, 10:11 PM
Okay, I'm liking the sounds of that.. I might just upgrade to 452 later on then.. Mucho Thanko.

GunnerGoddess
Mar 10, 2007, 10:55 PM
huh? maybe I'm just doing something different with the 451 (or I'm a bigger master of disaster on that character then I thought) but she heals a lot for me along with spamming ice techs. I could barely get my 450 to do anything besides sit there. I haven't tried the 452 at all yet so don't really know anything about it besides the lightning techs and the SUV XD

sugarfox
Mar 27, 2007, 05:28 AM
I have the GH450 and like most Ncp's it will sit there doing nothing when you need it most and spam Resta when its to late.
The "Upgrades" from what I can make out are being misinterpreted as such.
There aren't upgrades there are just different PMs with different attributes.
So save your money for a while and wait till you get to see some in action.

sugarfox
Mar 27, 2007, 05:48 AM
PS. What effect do these "Upgrades" have on your PM's battle EX?

Jey
Mar 27, 2007, 06:09 AM
I find the 452 difficult to take along for harder missions (A or S rank anyway) when I'm not on a techer job. Her HP is -really- low (like the 450's was before it was fixed) At level 90 she probably doesn't have much more than 1200hp, and her defense is weak.

I've yet to see my PMs use their SUVs, orz. Though I caught Laia using Reverser.

Tahldon
Mar 27, 2007, 06:13 AM
On 2007-03-27 03:48, sugarfox wrote:
PS. What effect do these "Upgrades" have on your PM's battle EX?

"Battle EX"? I'm going to jump out on a limb here and assume you're talking about the BT Stat. If that's the case then no, evolving your partner machine has no influence at all on the BT Stat so it'll stay as is.

To the OP: The 451 is really good for keeping enemies at bay. Although, when she -does- heal, she does it in one fell swoop. I tend to think she's rather confident in her healing abilities because when she does it, even if She, the NPC (IE: Laia), and myself are in the yellow, she whips out her halarod heals once, and that's all.

However, dispite the fact that she only heals once, our heal is back at max and she -immediately- changes over to one of her wands and starts attacking again. I rather like that about her.

I'm actually really proud to call her my Partner Machine :3

Einelanne
Mar 27, 2007, 06:25 AM
I started out with the original 450. I tried the 451, and it was nice don't take it the wrong way but I love that sense of style looks as well with attack, and defense etc etc. Well Back to the 452...I upgraded to it, and oh man I love her I couldn't of asked for better. She fits my needs perfectly. She buffs, She heals, She has that lightning effects, She uses a SUV, and maybe someone can answer this question for me. She gives this hoola hoop effect around my waiste like a lightish blue color. Which caught my eye. Can anyone tell me what that does?

Would love to get a reply on that one.

Thanks,
Einelanne http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Rashiid
Mar 27, 2007, 06:39 AM
452's attack the same amount as 451's. they just throw in support a little more often.

plus, 452's hav Rentis (majic shields), and she resta's EVERYONE (friend was low, she ran over an resta'd, beat me to em http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif)

i prefer her paralize spellz over freezing spells, since all my ice is 21+ anyway.

she'll throw in random buffs (Shifta and Zondail), she'll start poundin enemies again right after.

PJ
Mar 27, 2007, 07:50 AM
It's funny how I like to heal all my friends wounds and stuff, even minor, just CAUSE

But when I take out my Resta Rod... Meteor (My 452) has already beaten me to it. Damnit! XD

I think 452 totally owns 451, just cause 452 is the PERFECT mix of support, heal and attack. If she's not supporting, she IS attacking. A lot.

And is sadistic still.

CKaz
Mar 27, 2007, 03:03 PM
good stuff, just to qualify -
none of this is available, nor should I ever expect it to be, for story or offline mode right?

DikkyRay
Mar 27, 2007, 04:12 PM
Well, contrary to you all, i love my 451.
Nice on the eyes, plus 99% of the time, she freezes the enemies. Gonna switch when i get to a higher lvvl though

Cz
Mar 27, 2007, 04:21 PM
my hunter prefer gh452 because she heals, buff, and shock. If i were a FO and have gh 450 i would have chosen gh451 for the damage and her looks.

Rashiid
Mar 27, 2007, 04:30 PM
sorry, that SUV is too good. auto restore? nahh, i gotz resta http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Hyper_P
Mar 27, 2007, 07:02 PM
I prefer my GH-451, far and away more aggressive. For me at least, the GH-452's contribution was minimal.

Mystil
Mar 27, 2007, 07:07 PM
450 and 452.

451, I didn't wont it. 452 is better because it stays with you. A PM going off on it's own is an S rank waiting to be lost. Plus the 452's healing frequency is the same as the 450.

Rashiid
Mar 27, 2007, 07:09 PM
also, i cant hav a PM w/ a Halarod to envy 24/7 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

edit: grammer http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rashiid on 2007-03-27 17:10 ]</font>