PDA

View Full Version : Rare Enemy Spawn Maps

Neoptolemus
Mar 10, 2007, 08:22 PM
So I hear it quite often: "I came across (*insert rare enemy name here*) when I wasn't even looking for them." This too has happened to me... in fact, I have spent quite a bit of time looking for Rappies, Jaos, and all of their rare little friends, but have never found them when looking for them. I have ONLY seen them when I have stopped looking for them. So, I pose these questions: Are rare spawn maps less likely to occur when you constantly start a mission, check it out, and cancel it if it isn't the "right" one? Did Sonic Team create something that makes rare spawn maps rare? Is there anyone out there that has actually had luck on searching out a rare spawn map? And does anyone know the other two rare spawn maps for Labs (B-X and C-X)? I gotta find me not only the decoration, but also the armor. I missed out on the bow from the rappies, but I am a male cast that can't use the bow, so that wasn't really an issue... This, however, is another story.

Randomness
Mar 10, 2007, 10:18 PM
As for B-X and C-X, they SHOULD be listed on psupedia, but if they aren't, I dunno.

SaiSpagS
Mar 11, 2007, 06:16 AM
The Armour needs 3 Love Letters though, so that's ALOT of luck getting the board and 3 Letters and then actually making it.
Good Luck all the way if your going to try.

SeriousBixnes
Mar 11, 2007, 07:09 AM
just look on psupedia man

Garanz-Baranz
Mar 11, 2007, 07:16 AM
Here's a worthy question-

What is the appearance rate of a Rare Variation?

And don't say It's Random, because Random for this is equal to a 1/4th chance, and it's DEFINANTLY not 1/4.