PDA

View Full Version : Whats the drop rate of Giga/PP Save in Mad Creature S?

Ludamec
Mar 11, 2007, 12:34 PM
With the help of Lab S2, I plan to reach FF lvl 10 in a couple days. Afterwards..I figure I'd start hunting PP save down and jus pray I have better luck finding it than the cursed blackheart (25 rare mobs/ all 3 luck days http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. ) So can anyone provide me with an estimate of what they think the rappies in Mad Creatures drop this item? Would you say its better or worse than blackheart? Darbelans drop 3 different special items...how many diff items do Rappies drop? And can I quit before block 3 similar to BH hunting when I dont get the right spawn set. I'm jus trying to gauge the situation so I know what I'm getting myself into because rare hunting....just isnt fun...well..least not so far in PSU.

Eliash
Mar 11, 2007, 12:37 PM
0/22 ATM doing mostly Unsafe Passage S. Should be roughly the same for Mad Creatures, except that they spawn there in a group of 4 instead of 2, however, LL also has the Crea Doubles as a drop.

ZeroVer01
Mar 11, 2007, 12:43 PM
Hmm... for a drop rate, I would say it is just as bad as blackheart. At least for myself, I have seen 20 or so Rappy groups, and still have nothing.

As for Rappy drops, from what I have seen, Rappies will either drop Giga/PP Save, Rappy Feather, Money, or nothing.

And, a good map pattern is the one where you start off going up the hill. Wait for a map with the 3 Poltys as the first spawn. The second block is the one with the cave that exits to the left, and its first spawn is another 3 Poltys. Their will be 4 Rappys at the left exit of this cave, if it is a rare map, if not, then 4 Vahra spawn their.

This map can be done rather quickly, with only 8 enemies needing to be defeated to get to the Rappy room.

Defeat the first 5 Poltys in block, then squick the set of Vahras after the gate. Take the right path in the cave, and walk past the first 3 Vahras that spawn. A second group of 3 spawns further down in the room. Run straight to the locked gate, because the first 3 Vahras in this room will reach their maximum attack range, and start over at their spawn point. Defeat the second group for the key. Once in block 2, run straight past the Poltys, and take the cave path that leads to your left. The room at the exit will either have the 4 Vahras, or, if your lucky, the 4 Rappys.

Anyway, good luck with the hunt.

MayLee
Mar 11, 2007, 12:44 PM
I always thought it's good to run into Poltys when it comes to Rappy hunting.

I want that PP Save.

Tiyr
Mar 11, 2007, 12:56 PM
I thought about trying to get that thing for a while, but all it really does is save you money. You can always pop a photon charge if you run out of PP.

Eliash
Mar 11, 2007, 12:57 PM
It saves you money AND allows you to use PAs more freqently without recharging meaning a slightly faster run! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ZeroVer01
Mar 11, 2007, 01:18 PM
Don't forget, it is all useful in leveling PAs.

Magician
Mar 12, 2007, 06:08 AM
I'm at 0/48 at the moment.

Haven't seen a spawn in a week of passive mission popping.