PDA

View Full Version : Sori/Force or Te/PP Save?

Ravennittes
Mar 11, 2007, 12:59 PM
I'm a FT and not sure which of those to get. any advise (leaning towards Te/PP Save atm).

Tiyr
Mar 11, 2007, 01:00 PM
Sori. As I said in the post about the Giga / Skill PP Save, you can always carry a couple more photon charges. And as a force, you don't even rely on specific weapons as much. Just bring another rod.

Of course, if you're trying to save money, the PP Save might be worth it, but that's the only reason I can see caring about it.

Ravennittes
Mar 11, 2007, 01:03 PM
Don't forget the insane cost of certain techs (giresta, megid, and damubarta to name a few).

Tiyr
Mar 11, 2007, 01:07 PM
They may be expensive, but the same line of thought still applies. PP is basically just money, unless you're burning through ten photon charges in a mission. If that money's valuable and / or you're trying to level your skills, the PP save would be very useful.

For my own purposes, I'd rather be more effective and have the techs cost a bit more. But it is preference, and if you're planning on leveling a bunch of techs, the PP Save would save time and money in that respect.

It's really a matter of what's more important to you, but I personally would rather have the Sori.

Ravennittes
Mar 11, 2007, 01:10 PM
Thing is, if I go Sori, I won't be able to do Lab recovery as well, and, on the flip side, if I get PP Save, I won't be able to do as much... I need more than one person's oppinion.

P.S. I think some missions are PP Savers and some are Sori's... Which do I do more...

galaxy
Mar 11, 2007, 02:36 PM
i would have to go with sori...sure some missions the longevity is nice...but as mentioned, you can always carry photon charges...or if worst comes to worse, just crystal back and use a charger.

Krisan
Mar 11, 2007, 02:42 PM
Most parties push forward too quickly to make practical use of the transport crystals in that sort of scenario. >_> As for my opinion on it, with most classes the ability to save PP is important.. but as a Force, eh.. Your rods will last you quite awhile, and your wands should hold out long enough. Carry extras if you don't already, and indeed chargers work great in a pinch.

But as was already said, PP is essentially money.. If you're tight on money, the PP save would be a good choice. Otherwise, might as well go with Sori.. If you're still not sure on it though, try to get your hands on both and switch out between them depending on the mission.