PDA

View Full Version : Im looking for Ortaresin...

Wicked_Leo
Mar 11, 2007, 04:23 PM
I really dont know where to get it from or do i just have to buy it???

Umberger
Mar 11, 2007, 04:25 PM
Grove of Fanatics boss box...and I think that's only on A and S...but probably B and C too.

In other words, yeah, you pretty much have to buy it.

Tiyr
Mar 11, 2007, 04:42 PM
What Umberger said. It *can* drop from the Adahna if you're lucky, but you're better of running more profitable missions and saving up the money to get it from a vendor.

Eliash
Mar 11, 2007, 04:59 PM
2nd floor in the synthesis shop of the guardians colony...trust me you'll be glad you did this later.

PMB960
Mar 11, 2007, 05:31 PM
You could wait until we get Grove S2. Nanoresin drops alot in Lab S2 so I would assume Orta would drop pretty easily from Adahna on S2.

Umberger
Mar 11, 2007, 05:34 PM
On 2007-03-11 15:31, PMB960 wrote:
You could wait until we get Grove S2. Nanoresin drops alot in Lab S2 so I would assume Orta would drop pretty easily from Adahna on S2.

The thing is, on Lab S2, Nanoresin drops from boxes.

Grove of Fanatics only drops Ortaresin from a single (I think it's just the one...) boss box.

FUFME
Mar 11, 2007, 06:14 PM
I saw it drop once in Moatoob - Goliath S, but only once.

Umberger
Mar 11, 2007, 06:22 PM
On 2007-03-11 16:14, FUFME wrote:
I saw it drop once in Moatoob - Goliath S, but only once.

I'm pretty sure you saw Metaresin drop.

FUFME
Mar 11, 2007, 06:38 PM
k, guess it was Metaresin then, it was a month ago I saw it drop.

According to the Synthesis Ingredients database here it says Neudaiz

Ravennittes
Mar 11, 2007, 07:51 PM
I saw Cyral drop on Lab Recovery S2, so it's all possible...

Umberger
Mar 11, 2007, 07:55 PM
On 2007-03-11 17:51, Ravennittes wrote:
I saw Cyral drop on Lab Recovery S2, so it's all possible...

Nano-/Orta-/Meta- materials are like Par-/Neu-/Mot- materials...only on their respective planets.

All ores and weapon synthesis materials (such as Cyral, Stelnium, etc) can be found on all of the planets (not sure about the S ones, such as Catilium, but they are most likely able to drop on all planets).

Ravennittes
Mar 11, 2007, 07:57 PM
When you're used to seeing way too many Chicotites drop, a Cyral is quite the surprise m'friend.

Umberger
Mar 11, 2007, 08:01 PM
On 2007-03-11 17:57, Ravennittes wrote:
When you're used to seeing way too many Chicotites drop, a Cyral is quite the surprise m'friend.

Yes, as uncommon as they may be, they still do drop...the hard materials and various woods only drop on their respective planets.

Ravennittes
Mar 11, 2007, 08:04 PM
Yup. And finding Orta/Meta and Neu/Mot stuff are a pain,

Fulgore
Mar 11, 2007, 09:13 PM
Getting Ortaresin to drop/find sucks! I suggest you forget about finding it or you will drive yourself crazy like I did. It is a lot easier to save up and pay 7500 a piece in the shop, a lot less frustrating as well. I needed it for a try at my Hiragi-Senba. Took 265K for just the Ortaresin and it failed anyway. I suggest you don't go for it if you don't want to buy it. SEGA needs to fix this cuz I get Vestalines all the time and it makes me sooooo mad cuz Ortaresin is a 8 star just like Vestalines so their is No reason it shouldn't drop just as frequent on say Grove of Fanatics. They ruin everything else in this game (ie: Totally Nerfed Dambarta http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif ) So why they can't make Ortaresin drops more frequent and widespread, well it just blows my mind SEGA, it blows my mind.

Lyrise
Mar 12, 2007, 12:39 AM
Answer's simple. You build a weapon, you can grind it, you can break it; with the way weapons work, not everyone will have the same weapon stats (not counting element). With armor, once you build it, that's it. There's nothing to perfect on top of an armor ( besides just building another for a better ratio), and no real way to lose it other than to sell it.

Fulgore
Mar 12, 2007, 01:50 AM
Um, Ok http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Well out of all the weapons it is still way harder to get a decent armor to work vs a weapon, unless you count S ranks weapon boards.