PDA

View Full Version : Racism on PSU

_Wolf_
Mar 11, 2007, 04:55 PM
There is a lot and its starting to piss me off i will be on moatoob( my home planet) and then Cast supremacy pops in the corner of my eye then Newman World Order and " Race wars race wars everybody race wars is on, **** is going down, race wars everyone" i mean im used to hearing "beasts are the superior race" on moatoob or "cast supremacy" on parum and "NWO" on Neudaiz which is fine but when it is on different planets it turns into a big arguement and nobody can type anything

Just wondering what the PSU community thinks about this?

Ether
Mar 11, 2007, 04:56 PM
Beast women are so filthy

DurakkenX
Mar 11, 2007, 04:56 PM
ummm what?

Eliash
Mar 11, 2007, 04:57 PM
I think Blacklisting is a wonderful tool that isn't exercised as much as booting is.

Kaydin
Mar 11, 2007, 04:57 PM
Sounds like someone is acting out the new South Park. XD

RedX
Mar 11, 2007, 04:59 PM
On 2007-03-11 14:56, Ether wrote:

Umberger
Mar 11, 2007, 05:01 PM
In before "worst joke topic ever" and lock and random flame war that will inevitably be started.

Tengoku
Mar 11, 2007, 05:06 PM
We don't think anything. If people want to RP as douchebags, then they can RP away, and they'll be ignored like the douchebags they're pretending to be. /shrug

*filed unded Non-Issue*

Weakness
Mar 11, 2007, 05:09 PM
On 2007-03-11 15:01, Umberger wrote:
In before "worst joke topic ever" and lock and random flame war that will inevitably be started.

Ditto.

Genji
Mar 11, 2007, 05:21 PM
On 2007-03-11 14:55, EchoGC wrote:
There is a lot and its starting to piss me off i will be on moatoob( my home planet) and then Cast supremacy pops in the corner of my eye then Newman World Order and " Race wars race wars everybody race wars is on, **** is going down, race wars everyone" i mean im used to hearing "beasts are the superior race" on moatoob or "cast supremacy" on parum and "NWO" on Neudaiz which is fine but when it is on different planets it turns into a big arguement and nobody can type anything

If you've played the online story missions, you'd know that racism has been AND still is a big issue in Gurhal.

Sychosis
Mar 11, 2007, 05:36 PM
On 2007-03-11 14:59, RedX wrote:

Truth.

Shinzakura
Mar 11, 2007, 05:52 PM
On 2007-03-11 15:21, Genji wrote:

If you've played the online story missions, you'd know that racism has been AND still is a big issue in Gurhal.

Agreed. Look, unless people are asking for white hoods and want to turn the empty shop on the colony into the Guhral Klux Klan HQ, I really wouldn't worry too much about it.

natewifi
Mar 11, 2007, 06:02 PM
Some peope are just way too caught up ito this game... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Rashiid
Mar 11, 2007, 06:05 PM

eff you.

_Wolf_
Mar 11, 2007, 08:50 PM
oh hey rashiid didnt know you were in pso world nice to see after all this time(if you dont remember me im Helios <GC>)

DizzyDi
Mar 11, 2007, 09:42 PM
How'd this get moved to FAN WERKZ?

Nai_Calus
Mar 12, 2007, 01:33 AM
Newman World Order
and "NWO" on Neudaiz

I have a sudden mental image of my Force wearing black and doing wrestling moves on some big burly Beast male, and I spit my Mountain Dew Code Red all over my monitor because of it. You owe me a new keyboard for this.

VanHalen
Mar 12, 2007, 02:25 AM
I'm a member of the National Association for the Advancment of Newman People(NAANP).

Join us it's safer here.

WrathOfMegid
Mar 12, 2007, 11:41 AM
I pity the humans. They go and create 2 new races based on their own genetics(beasts & newms), and a whole new race from scratch(CASTs) and they get NO props. No "Hey, thanks for inventing me." Not even a frikkin' fruitcake for Christmas.
Now the other races start talking a tonna smack and force humans onto a teenie satellite, humans have no home planet(HELLO claustophobia) and they just sit there and take it.

HUnewearl_Meira
Mar 12, 2007, 02:56 PM
That may be true Wrath, but on the other hand, the humans did make the other races for the purpose of enslaving them and subsequently making them do all the work.

Akaimizu
Mar 12, 2007, 03:00 PM
On 2007-03-12 12:56, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
That may be true Wrath, but on the other hand, the humans did make the other races for the purpose of enslaving them and subsequently making them do all the work.

Well. Some of them did.

Some of them were compassionate to creating them as if they were parents.

And some of them already considered their creations to be the Superior beings and that they should take over, from the start.

I think that's generally the triple breakdown theory of the story-book scientist or mad-scientist.

Neith
Mar 12, 2007, 03:09 PM
Beast women are so awesome. And filthy. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Omega_Weltall
Mar 12, 2007, 11:28 PM
I like Newmans, they'er smart and sexy ( gotta love the ears )

Humans are cool easy goin and sexy

Beast are strong and make loyal friends and sexy also (again gotta love the ears)

CAST.....EFF THE CAST!
Those snooty silicon brained jerk offs can go to Robot Hell! All the other races are cool BUT CAST think they all cool and s#*t just cause they can add and subtract and do calculus all fast and stuff. TRY USEING TECHS YA SOULESS BASTARDS! Why did all the problems in the system happen? Its cause of Magashi and his CAST bretheren who wanted to wipe out all us "fleshies", which is a slur to us non CAST! ...goddamned over hyped computers... now shut up and run Windows Vista with out crashin ya jerks!

(BTW for those who think i'm serious.. i'm not i'm just playing along with the joke http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Omega_Weltall on 2007-03-12 21:31 ]</font>

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Mar 13, 2007, 02:29 AM
On 2007-03-11 15:21, Genji wrote:

Oh it's not just the online story missions. It's the offline story missions too. Hell they talk about this in the introduction of the game. There was a war between the races that lasted for 500 years? Is this ringing any bells?

PSU was built on racisim.

VanHalen
Mar 13, 2007, 05:10 PM
Can't stand those CASTholes anyway.

MrNomad
Mar 13, 2007, 06:15 PM
On 2007-03-13 15:10, VanHalen wrote:

Oh so we not friends now? =/ I was wrong, this sever is not friendly

VanHalen
Mar 13, 2007, 06:42 PM
On 2007-03-13 16:15, MrNomad wrote:

On 2007-03-13 15:10, VanHalen wrote:

Oh so we not friends now? =/ I was wrong, this sever is not friendly

lol its a joke. I like all of the races.

Banish
Mar 14, 2007, 04:56 PM
On 2007-03-12 21:28, Omega_Weltall wrote:

CAST.....EFF THE CAST!
Those snooty silicon brained jerk offs can go to Robot Hell! All the other races are cool BUT CAST think they all cool and s#*t just cause they can add and subtract and do calculus all fast and stuff. TRY USEING TECHS YA SOULESS BASTARDS! Why did all the problems in the system happen? Its cause of Magashi and his CAST bretheren who wanted to wipe out all us "fleshies", which is a slur to us non CAST! ...goddamned over hyped computers... now shut up and run Windows Vista with out crashin ya jerks!

(BTW for those who think i'm serious.. i'm not i'm just playing along with the joke http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Omega_Weltall on 2007-03-12 21:31 ]</font>

Well if it isn't another useless comment. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Casts do have a life, and they are "human", in many ways. Basically every object that moves is alive and full of life. Whoever it may be, they have a potential. Even the programmed ones. They are put in the life of Phanatsy Star.

To put it simply, to make a point, to just exist, that is what Casts can do. They do have "feelings", but not actual ones of course. To acomplish, to show, to execute, to save, to remember, even to love, Casts are not as "life-less" as one may think.

Their souls are transmuted by their creator(s). Personality can come later, combining human technology with androids to form and evolve.

To understand the mind/soul of a form of life, it requires the study of mind and soul and the antrue of something.

This is just my opinion. I know you were just joking.

Banish
Mar 14, 2007, 05:49 PM
On 2007-03-14 14:56, Fujita-san wrote:
[quote]On 2007-03-12 21:28, Omega_Weltall wrote:

CAST.....EFF THE CAST!

Well if it isn't another useless comment. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Casts do have a life, and they are "human", in many ways. Basically every object that moves is alive and full of life. Whoever it may be, they have a potential. Even the programmed ones. They are put in the life of Phanatsy Star.

To put it simply, to make a point, to just exist, that is what Casts can do. They do have "feelings", but not actual ones of course. To acomplish, to show, to execute, to save, to remember, even to love; Casts are not as "life-less" as one may think.

Their souls are transmuted by their creator(s). Personality can come later, combining human technology with androids to form and evolve.

To understand the mind/soul of a form of life, it requires the study of mind and soul and the natrue of something.

This is just my opinion. I know you were just joking.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita-san on 2007-03-15 14:45 ]</font>

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Mar 14, 2007, 08:44 PM
Well, what sort of insults and stereotypes have we seen so far?

For Beasts:
They smell.
They're savage mindless animals.
They're filthy.
They're ugly.

For CASTs:
They need to lighten up.
They have a vendetta against anything made of flesh.
They're souless killers.
They have no compassion.
They have a superiority complex because they're mechanical (and thus flawless somehow.)

For Humans:
They're stupid.
Everything they touch turns to ****.
They're selfish.
They have some sort of superiority complex. (They did create all the other races.)

For Newman
They're weak.
They're short lived.
They're not as smart and capable as they think they are (Hey, the techs don't lie!)
They have the best culture (It's certainly a rich one seing their homeworld.)
They have some sort of superiority complex (Communion of Ghural people!)

Does anybody care to help me fill/fix this stereotype list?

VanHalen
Mar 14, 2007, 09:07 PM
Being a newman I noticed newmans are some snobby people lol. I for one am not though.

KuroNetsune
Mar 14, 2007, 09:10 PM
casts make the best lovers, period XD
{insert long long long censored list of reasons here}

also, sure, Magashi caused a bunch of problems, but hey, hello?

Magashi belongs to the Iluminus, who are all about human supremacy and plan to wipe out every other race, so, maybe Magashi is actually a rebuilt human?

the AMF? true, cast supremacy at it's best, but they actually DO act in behalf of every other race, they are true in protecting balance and peace in Parum and the other planets whenever they can

both my main characters are beasts, with the same principles of being kind towards the weak and jealous towards the strong, hence both of them have a natural issue against newmans for being better at several fields but it's nothing deep, I've befriended couple of newmans

beasts, hell, I help when I can, they tend to be extremely funny players, they are, for most part, proud players, overly self confident and they do know how to laugh at themselves unlike other snuck up classes, generally they are a (nano)blast to play with!

as for humans, I have had my share of bad experience with human players <.< let's leave it at that
(then again, some of the nicest persons I've met also play humans, but in general I have a tendency to avoid unknown humans)

all in all, every single cast I've played with is generally well mannered, they do their job whatever it is (even force casts http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif ) in a very commited and responsable way, and please! they are just so sexy, smooth perfect lines, clean and flawless designs, and {this paragraph has been removed by Jamini's GH452} gods yes, I swear it to be true

o.o right

uh

PSU -is- built on racism, but the story mode teaches us to overcome those diferences, and the online mode teaches us that any class is good at what they do and together in group wonders can be achieved, and yes, even a race can go against it's origins and play a diferent class and still do good :3 it's the beauty of this game

that said, humans suck <3

that's on my personal front

Omega_Weltall
Mar 14, 2007, 09:46 PM
At least Newmans don't get owned up my Megid! Newmanz pryde beyotches!