PDA

View Full Version : Labs S2=best thing ever

babyeatinbob
Mar 11, 2007, 11:06 PM
Over the weekend i have gained 1 mil of meseta, tons of rares, three class levels, five regular levels,over 70 PA frags, and a thunder cannon (which i already sold for 280k). Also this is on 360, so 1 mil is a pretty big amount of gold. What have you all got from this godly mission?

Sekani
Mar 11, 2007, 11:14 PM
I've lost damned near everyone on my partner card list to this mission. For the moment, I hate it.

McLaughlin
Mar 11, 2007, 11:30 PM
Only because you can't do it yet http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Fulgore
Mar 11, 2007, 11:42 PM
It's nice to know what the future has in store for us, I'm truely excited, thank you for that info. It's gonna be slow coming for me cuz I'm currently only lvl 61 but It sounds like things are gonna get to the point where I might actually have ALL good weapons/armor someday.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Eliash
Mar 11, 2007, 11:44 PM
2 days, 500k and 9* board. I also got about 30 Kerseline, 10 Nanoresins, 20 Vestalines, 10 Vulcalines...so yea, I love this mission.

Fulgore
Mar 11, 2007, 11:44 PM
By the way, for anyone who can use Crossbow.

They Own!

I was going through S Rank missions last nite with just 1 other person who had a Crossbow with every bullet you could think of lvl'd all the way up and For every shot I did 600+ atp he/she was taking 300+ damage times 3 enemies every second or so

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif I was truely pwned

Nia
Mar 12, 2007, 05:01 AM
whats the 12* Neptuline used to synth? ive got two of these so far and seen other drop but i dont know what theyre for!

Sharkyland
Mar 12, 2007, 05:42 AM
I haven't done it yet... I seem to be more interested in getting my classes to 10 and saving up some money as well.

Magician
Mar 12, 2007, 06:05 AM
On 2007-03-12 03:01, Nia wrote:
whats the 12* Neptuline used to synth? ive got two of these so far and seen other drop but i dont know what theyre for!

12* weapons and armor

Kinfante
Mar 12, 2007, 06:23 AM
I have a question, I know the Labs S2 rank gives CRAZY MP (159). I was thinking after I level my fT class to 10, which is soon. Since I don't think this mission give's a lot of exp, maybe like 12k or something like that. So you think it would be a good idea to go level up over at Linear Line, I don't know how much exp they give out per run, butr yes. Can someone fill me in here.

Magician
Mar 12, 2007, 06:32 AM
I'd be on this if I weren't so busy with soloing de ragan s for that damn burn / resist.

Marik
Mar 12, 2007, 07:15 AM
Cant wait til i'm higher level to do this.

Shiro_Ryuu
Mar 12, 2007, 08:05 AM
its rly awesome indeed. I even posted a thread about the awesomeness of this place, in fact, I'm the first one to start a thread about it, which is the RIP Bruce one.

omegapirate2k
Mar 12, 2007, 08:06 AM
Lab S2 is made of win.

Clone365
Mar 12, 2007, 08:38 AM
I liked it so much that i went and lvled 2 base clases to 5 (for transer) in 5 missions >.< Sooooo ez....

Magician
Mar 12, 2007, 08:48 AM
So what's the block and spawn combination with no bugs?

That's what most folks are doing, right?

Clone365
Mar 12, 2007, 08:56 AM
Well there are 2 that i use:

1) Where you start on an upper lvl with the crystal, but immidiately go down a ramp into a big basin. There must be 4 badiras to start then 3 volfu's. This one is also the fastest to run.

2) The one where you are in a trench with a forked path. At the fork Badira will spawn, Then on the left path volfu will spawn.

_Deliverance_
Mar 12, 2007, 10:53 AM
What's the entry level requirement on it?

Magician
Mar 12, 2007, 10:54 AM
On 2007-03-12 08:53, _Deliverance_ wrote:
What's the entry level requirement on it?

70 I believe...

Akaimizu
Mar 12, 2007, 10:55 AM
Are you sure about that? I thought a friend of mine was able to run the Lab and he's around 60 like me.

Magician
Mar 12, 2007, 10:58 AM
On 2007-03-12 08:55, Akaimizu wrote:
Are you sure about that? I thought a friend of mine was able to run the Lab and he's around 60 like me.

60? On S2?

Probably, I'm often wrong.

Akaimizu
Mar 12, 2007, 11:00 AM
Yeah. On Sunday, when I played, he mentioned he just did the run. Brought about 4 or 5 scapes with him. His whole party did. They were fortunate to die just enough times so that nobody died without scapes left.

Tiyr
Mar 12, 2007, 11:00 AM
Req's 55. 60 is the req for the LL S2 missions.

Phlamingtoad
Mar 12, 2007, 11:02 AM
pretty sure it's 55

_Deliverance_
Mar 12, 2007, 11:09 AM
Hmm... So it's obviously king of Rank points, but what about exp? Desert Goliath?

JAFO22000
Mar 12, 2007, 11:27 AM
It's amazing that so many people spam this mission. Is it truly fun to run the same mission over and over again? But, I guess this game isn't about having fun, is it....

-Ryuki-
Mar 12, 2007, 11:32 AM
Jafo, you don't seem to know what MMO's basically are.
In every MMO, no matter what, you grind. Running the
same mission over and over again is grinding. Lvling PA's
is grinding. Farming, is a type of grind. The game is fun
if you make it fun. Don't expect the game to hand you a
silver platter saying "I'm so fun, you shouldn't be bored
no matter what! Yay!"

TheLOLBandit
Mar 12, 2007, 11:45 AM
i havent gotten anything from it because im not strong enough to do it

renzosh
Mar 12, 2007, 11:53 AM
I went fo lv 5 Fortetecher to lv 8 in just one day, to good to be true.

JAFO22000
Mar 12, 2007, 12:13 PM
On 2007-03-12 09:32, RyukiZero wrote:
no matter what! Yay!"

I disagree. Grinding is a choice. Leveling PA's by "forcing" them is a choice. Farming for items is a choice. You don't have to perform any of these actions to enjoy this game. In fact, I feel it becomes less enjoyable if you do utilise the above actions.

In your post above, you state that "no matter what, you grind", then go on to state that "the game is fun if you make it fun". TO ME, grinding the same thing over and over just for the EXP, Meseta, items that may drop, whatever, is just not my idea of a good time. Apparently you feel the same way, or you wouldn't have to "make (the game) fun".

I've gotten most of my techs (including buffs) over 21 without grinding. I've never grinded the same mission over and over for 8, 10, 12 hours straight. About 4 times per mission and I'm ready to move on. I did Agata Relics this weekend. Know what I got from it? ENJOYMENT! I had to solo it though because 98% of my PC list was at Seabed.

Again, I have been told that I come off rude in my posts and that is not my intention here. I just want people to know that you don't HAVE to grind. Try running a mission because you want to, or you haven't been there in awhile and see how much more fun it is to jump around and enjoy a variety of missions as opposed to doing the one mission that is the most efficient for HP, meseta or MP.

The game is only a grind if you make it a grind. I don't want to see people who only run seabed all day complain about the lack of content.

Clone365
Mar 12, 2007, 12:18 PM
rofl>.> go play an offline rpg if you want to avoid excessive grinding>.<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Clone365 on 2007-03-12 10:18 ]</font>

JAFO22000
Mar 12, 2007, 12:19 PM
Why? I avoid it in this game.

Clone365
Mar 12, 2007, 12:19 PM
Then your set ^_^ no more complaining

JAFO22000
Mar 12, 2007, 12:26 PM
Yes, you're right. It's a waste of wear on my keyboard to make a statement about the sheep who play this game. The herd has moved from Bruce's to Agata Onma and is now currently at Seabed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JAFO22000 on 2007-03-12 10:31 ]</font>

amtalx
Mar 12, 2007, 12:28 PM
On 2007-03-12 10:18, Clone365 wrote:
rofl>.> go play an offline rpg if you want to avoid excessive grinding>.<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Clone365 on 2007-03-12 10:18 ]</font>

I grind in offline games too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-Ryuki-
Mar 12, 2007, 12:28 PM
I've never once complained about lack of content, or rather, anything at all when it came to PSU other than the hacker deal that we had. And you're right. The actions mentioned ARE by choice. However, I don't see how you go off saying that the game isn't meant to be fun if we play the way we do. So you don't like to grind. Big deal. Shouldn't complain about the other people doing so.

S2 gives off really good rewards. I like it because it's a good way to earn meseta. If you're leveling PA's, great, that's another benefit. If you're leveling up your class, that's a third benefit. If you haven't capped your level yet, then exp is a fourt benefit.

Like Chad (ChocoboChad here on the forums), he doesn't really enjoy doing the same mission over and over again, unless it's a mission he likes. If he's invited to do a mission, he'd get bored of it probably after the third one. However, if he's with people he enjoys being with, that's a different story. In your case, 98% of your friends ditched you to do S2. I told you why I would do S2. THEIR reasons, wouldn't be too far off from mine.

JAFO22000
Mar 12, 2007, 12:31 PM
On 2007-03-12 10:26, JAFO22000 wrote:
Yes, you're right. It's a waste of wear on my keyboard to make a statement about the sheep who play this game. The herd has moved from Bruce's to Agata Onma and is now currently at Seabed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JAFO22000 on 2007-03-12 10:31 ]</font>

Sexy_Raine
Mar 12, 2007, 02:30 PM
Yeah, the reward is good. But I get sick of it after like 3 or 4 runs. I'd much rather do Dual Sentinal S and go Svaltus hunting to get that 1000EXP each one gives.
I'll probably be there tonight, and own Ragnus a few times

SirDeimos
Mar 12, 2007, 02:37 PM
Its easy if you have enough scapes and a GOOD team, be wary though people tend to take that mission a bit to seriously, Ive had people get very mad and quit just because someone dies and thats in the last room at the last spawn, i guess as long as you remember its just a game and keep that mindset youll be ok. I agree though it is a awesome mission, liner line is also good if you can do fight for food S2 fast we ran it with 3 people last night and got S's all night 9* sabers a-plenty drop'd and alot of synth stuff.

CyarVictor
Mar 12, 2007, 03:13 PM
I love Sea Bed S2 for easy meseta that i can now use to synthesize weapons. before I never really did it due to lack of funds. Now though, I can get meseta and Vulcaline easily. No more buying Vulcaline through player shops due to all those idiots who over price it. I'll still make a few trips to npc also for that stuff. Lab S2 does have nice drops for syn, but i'll also take breaks and go off to other missions too. Going there like anybody else is not being a sheep. If you knew of a place with vast riches that can be obtained easily, would you not go there when you can. I'm not saying 24/7, but when you need that cash to get new weapons/armor or to aid a friend.

Kinfante
Mar 12, 2007, 03:51 PM
But, does Linear Line give more EXP (per run) than the Seabed?

Soukosa
Mar 12, 2007, 05:55 PM
Play a mission because it's fun, not because it gives oh so leet rewards with little skill and effort. Don't be like all of the mindless sheep in the game and flock to where ever the sheep dog barks at you to go to and then flaunt your e-penor at everyone on some fan forums because you feel so awesome because you did something slightly better than the other sheep.

It's a fucking game, it's meant to be enjoyed. If you want to brag about achieving something nice, how about you try to do something in real life and then maybe it'll be impressive. Being a forum whore about such "achievements" just shows how pathetic you are.

(This isn't directed at anyone one person but rather many people here >.>)

omegapirate2k
Mar 12, 2007, 05:57 PM
Grinding any mission is fun when you have a fun party.

Keep that in mind.

Tsavo
Mar 12, 2007, 06:00 PM
I really don't understand all the controversy here. Calling people stupid for grinding is retarded. Calling people stupid for not grinding is retarded. Shut up. You have better things to do like, I dunno, play the goddadamn game.

nooblet
Mar 12, 2007, 06:28 PM
I love lab S2, this weekend I gotten HU and RA to lvl 10 and FO to lvl 7 and this is with me hardly playing. I love it.

TheLOLBandit
Mar 12, 2007, 06:46 PM
what lvl do you have to be to do an s2 lab recovery

omegapirate2k
Mar 12, 2007, 06:49 PM
On 2007-03-12 16:46, TheLOLBandit wrote:
what lvl do you have to be to do an s2 lab recovery

I believe you have to be 55.

Sekani
Mar 12, 2007, 11:39 PM
On 2007-03-12 10:13, JAFO22000 wrote:

On 2007-03-12 09:32, RyukiZero wrote:
no matter what! Yay!"

I disagree. Grinding is a choice. Leveling PA's by "forcing" them is a choice. Farming for items is a choice. You don't have to perform any of these actions to enjoy this game. In fact, I feel it becomes less enjoyable if you do utilise the above actions.

In your post above, you state that "no matter what, you grind", then go on to state that "the game is fun if you make it fun". TO ME, grinding the same thing over and over just for the EXP, Meseta, items that may drop, whatever, is just not my idea of a good time. Apparently you feel the same way, or you wouldn't have to "make (the game) fun".

I've gotten most of my techs (including buffs) over 21 without grinding. I've never grinded the same mission over and over for 8, 10, 12 hours straight. About 4 times per mission and I'm ready to move on. I did Agata Relics this weekend. Know what I got from it? ENJOYMENT! I had to solo it though because 98% of my PC list was at Seabed.

Again, I have been told that I come off rude in my posts and that is not my intention here. I just want people to know that you don't HAVE to grind. Try running a mission because you want to, or you haven't been there in awhile and see how much more fun it is to jump around and enjoy a variety of missions as opposed to doing the one mission that is the most efficient for HP, meseta or MP.

The game is only a grind if you make it a grind. I don't want to see people who only run seabed all day complain about the lack of content.

I heart you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sekani on 2007-03-12 22:31 ]</font>

Helly
Mar 13, 2007, 12:22 AM
Its an okay mission but alot of the people who play there make it not fun. We're gonna have Amure Jaggo for like a week or two and then gone for a year~yet nearly every team avoids the Mizura. S2 Labs are forever but White Day is not. -_-

S2 Fight For Food is prolly better in the long run though. The rewards are basically half that of S2 Labs but its much much shorter and less dangerous overall so if ya do it twice in a row~ya basically get equal what ya would in Labs. Plus no one would have to endlessly reset the mission to get a non-Mizura map cause none of those are there!

babyeatinbob
Mar 13, 2007, 03:18 PM
I got enough money this weekend alone to get 8-star armor and 3 9-star weps with 12%, 18%, and 20% elements.

ashley50
Mar 13, 2007, 06:33 PM
Labs S2 seems ok if you're maxing out Classes and looking for large amount of meseta. But for players that needs EXP(like me)...it's not.

Maybe i can enjoy the place once I get rid of the yellow numbers...=/