PDA

View Full Version : psu pedia rare monsters tables

youthisoverrated
Mar 12, 2007, 01:40 PM
ok i've been going by the rare monsters tables to try and get it to spawn jaggos. but on b and c blocks i get the same spawns i need and no jaggos. it's seriously making me crazy. it's happened 2 times in a row and no freaking jaggos. i don't understand what i'm doing wrong here.

Mattardo
Mar 12, 2007, 01:45 PM
DId you sacrifice a lower level to the Jaggo God? That is what you must do. They demand appeasement. Those tables on PSU are a little deceptive to read. I had a hell of a time figuring out Sleeping Warriors long hallway spawn route, but when I finally figured out that the writer wasn't being literal, I got it. I'm not familiar with your Jaggo hunting, but that might be the problem.

R2D6battlebot
Mar 12, 2007, 01:46 PM
Ive had that problem on one of the maps on VoC, but thats the only one thats been incorrect for me :/

youthisoverrated
Mar 12, 2007, 01:47 PM
yeah it's VoC

Mattardo
Mar 12, 2007, 02:02 PM
I'll ask my girlfriend to interpret it for you if she has time. She knows how to read them and shamed me many times what way. What is the map, and which variant is it?

youthisoverrated
Mar 12, 2007, 02:08 PM
VoC maps b and c there's 2 of the same one on there and it's making my head want to explode

JAFO22000
Mar 12, 2007, 02:15 PM
Yes, this has been discussed before. I have yet to see Jaggo's myself, and even though I pulled the correct first block spawn, and got the correct number of armored Vandas on the second block, first spawn, I would see no Jaggo's. Someone posted that it has to do with not only meeting all those conditions, but in the very last room/area of block two (the area where you fight the King Vanda), when the first four vanda's spawn there is the deciding factor:

If you get 4 vandas, then 1 after killing the initial 4, then no Jaggos.
If you get vandas spawning AS you are killing the initial 4, then Jaggos.

Again, this is all word of mouth. I don't even know if this is true, but it is the only response given at the time that gave me some hope about finding them.

youthisoverrated
Mar 12, 2007, 02:18 PM
thanks. i'm thinking maybe i should just go by the a block one. leave out any confusion

JAFO22000
Mar 12, 2007, 02:20 PM
If I recall, don't all of the first blocks "X" spawns have the same second block first spawn, 3+2 Armored Vandas? I recall all of the X blocks leading to the same block two spawn....

Mattardo
Mar 12, 2007, 02:20 PM
SHe's out of reach right now but I KNOW she's been hunting on there. But as an example, look at the Long Hallway route on Sleeping Warriors. I will translate the horrible writing. Badira x6 past gate Golmoro x5 -Golmoro x5 down stairs Badira x3 - -Block 2: Rappy x3 . Ok. The very first monsters you will see are 6 Badira. THEN you have to kill the next monsters and go PAST THE GATE. At that point you should have 5 Golomoro. OK. That's the first block translation. Second block you will see 5 Golmoro, and then you kill some other things. Then DOWN STAIRS you will see 3 Badira. If so, you have rare map. It's an example of confusing writing style on PSUpedia. We argued for hours on what it meant exactly until we figured out that it's just written all messed up. For example, when you see 6 Badira, PSUpedia is not telling you that more will spawn, thus upping the count, which confused me. That don't matter. It seems that what matters is the initial spawn, and then some landmark like DOWN STAIRS or PAST GATE. She should be here in a little bit, but maybe that helps.

Mattardo
Mar 12, 2007, 02:26 PM
She says if the PSUpedia says 3 monsters, there HAVE to be 3 monsters initially. Seeing 2, and then having 1 spawn does not count as 3, etc... She says it tricked her for a while.

youthisoverrated
Mar 12, 2007, 02:30 PM
yeah i know what ya mean

Sha Sha
Mar 12, 2007, 05:01 PM
Im dying from this as well
does anyone have the spawns for the Lab recovery mission? For C or B? PSUpedia doesnt have em >< and i can read jaapanese very well
(passed with a B in school but cant remeber it to save my life)
edit: It spawns jaggos as well

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tsukuyo on 2007-03-12 15:03 ]</font>

RS
Mar 12, 2007, 06:43 PM
My advice in running these VoC maps using their guide is. since the mission is so short in the "C" mode,and it's hard to tell the subtle diference between the 1 and X variations.Is just make sure you have an A, B or C-1 or an A ,B or C-X map then finish the mission. There is only one room left why stop the mission when your that close? I found the Jaggo in the A map version. These maps may have small diferences (I didn't see any diference in the A map until Block 2 Room 2) Then the Jaggo showed up It may (or may not) take alot of runs but you should find them. I ran this map for 14 hrs in two days... then found the Jaggo. Good Luck

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RS on 2007-03-12 21:47 ]</font>

Skids
Mar 13, 2007, 12:10 AM
I been doing those maps myself and from what I read on their rare monster discussion. It seems that for the A, B, and C map. Their rare map is identical to a dud map until block 2 in the second room. Where if you get lapauchs to appear in it. You won'y get the jaggos. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

imfanboy
Mar 13, 2007, 04:10 AM
On 2007-03-12 12:15, JAFO22000 wrote:
Yes, this has been discussed before. I have yet to see Jaggo's myself, and even though I pulled the correct first block spawn, and got the correct number of armored Vandas on the second block, first spawn, I would see no Jaggo's. Someone posted that it has to do with not only meeting all those conditions, but in the very last room/area of block two (the area where you fight the King Vanda), when the first four vanda's spawn there is the deciding factor:

If you get 4 vandas, then 1 after killing the initial 4, then no Jaggos.
If you get vandas spawning AS you are killing the initial 4, then Jaggos.

Again, this is all word of mouth. I don't even know if this is true, but it is the only response given at the time that gave me some hope about finding them.

This is EXACTLY right - I got 3 jaggos on Sunday, and this was what exactly happened. As I was slaughtering the vandas in the second room of the second block, more of them kept spawning.

Don't think of it as just looking for jaggos. Use it as a chance to level PAs, level your PM's battle stat, and get more Di photons. ^_^ I'm actually kinda sad... I got the jaggos before I got Anga Dugrega to level 11...

JAFO22000
Mar 13, 2007, 09:59 AM
On 2007-03-13 02:10, imfanboy wrote:

This is EXACTLY right - I got 3 jaggos on Sunday, and this was what exactly happened. As I was slaughtering the vandas in the second room of the second block, more of them kept spawning.

Don't think of it as just looking for jaggos. Use it as a chance to level PAs, level your PM's battle stat, and get more Di photons. ^_^ I'm actually kinda sad... I got the jaggos before I got Anga Dugrega to level 11...

Sweet! Thanks for providing more proof.

-Rune-
Mar 13, 2007, 10:02 AM
Yea think I'll hunt for more jaggos again now, dun wanna be outshined by a certain someone. *yes you if she's reading* xD