PDA

View Full Version : How much do you actually spend on clothes or parts

TouchOfRed
Mar 12, 2007, 03:45 PM
^read topic^

personal i haven't bought a single part yet and i'm lvl 44 that could either be because i'm poor...or i just really don't like the idea of using money to get no benifit other then a different look what do you guys think and how much have you actually spent

Kaydin
Mar 12, 2007, 03:48 PM
Way too much. I change clothes all the time. Can't find anything I like.

Dhylec
Mar 12, 2007, 03:49 PM
Heh, some don't spent enough, some don't have enough to spend. ;D

Raysa
Mar 12, 2007, 03:49 PM
^Took the words right out of my mouth. I spend way too much, but I found a combo I enjoy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Krisan
Mar 12, 2007, 03:53 PM
It is a game.
You're suppose to be having fun.
Meseta is not real money, and can be found in abundance.

Why not spend it on clothing? Might as well look good too..?

Zero787
Mar 12, 2007, 04:00 PM
Once in a while if I see someone wear a certain combo of clothes I like I check their status and see what kind of clothes they have and try them out with different colors and other clothes.

Eliash
Mar 12, 2007, 04:03 PM
I've changed my outfit roughly once during the months of online play (mind you I keep several sets of the same clothing for hygine).

chibiLegolas
Mar 12, 2007, 04:05 PM
I'm level 51 and am still in the same outfit as I started out with.
I've saved up $ and am waiting for my caseal long skirt upgrade to be released.
Seems like I've been waiting for that forever!

Poor casts....
I don't think TRUE casts have enough good looking optional parts to play around with. I guess I'm glad that the starting gear for a caseal could look close enough to the original RAcaseal outfit. Though I miss my HUcaseal outfit too.
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

DurakkenX
Mar 12, 2007, 04:09 PM
i have EVERY human male clothing piece..all 155 which is close to 1.8mil. I also have every cast part, most female cast parts and a few female clothes ^.^

youthisoverrated
Mar 12, 2007, 04:09 PM
my bf gives me clothes and sometimes i buy clothes for myself or to feed my pm. but i try and save as much as i can for a half way decent armor. that and waiting for the rappy suit and formal dress

Zero787
Mar 12, 2007, 04:12 PM
On 2007-03-12 14:09, DurakkenX wrote:
i have EVERY human male clothing piece..all 155 which is close to 1.8mil. I also have every cast part, most female cast parts and a few female clothes ^.^

wow thats alot of clothes >_<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zero787 on 2007-03-12 14:12 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zero787 on 2007-03-12 14:12 ]</font>

Itsuki
Mar 12, 2007, 04:15 PM
I change outfits about once every 6 to 8 weeks. Full makeover, usual cost in the 50k+ area. Complete with hair color change and lip color change.

But I'm currently waiting for ultimate attack to end before buying more. Because clothes should be 50% off on the jp server for a while.

pokefiend
Mar 12, 2007, 04:30 PM
during the time I've been playing, I've bought about 5 different atires. I personally love both the one I'm wearing now and my previous one (mainly b/c of the cute boots http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) I were about 6 days ago.

Rashiid
Mar 12, 2007, 04:32 PM
im tryna keep a single pair untill new ones come out, cauz ppl never can find me since i used to change every day

stupid part i did tho is i sold my clothes, and got new ones, wanted my old ones, so had ta re-by...

i probably in all spent about 2.5 mil on different outfits http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sha Sha
Mar 12, 2007, 04:41 PM
i just spent alot of money on a new white day outfit per hellcats orders ><

Ryno
Mar 12, 2007, 04:43 PM
waiting for the dress.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Tengoku
Mar 12, 2007, 06:29 PM
I spend way too much on outfits when they actually come out, but as nothing good has come out for a while, so not so much lately. I also prefer outfits that look somewhat uniform-like, as in military-esque, so my selection is very limited. Still, I do have a full closet of just about every type that has come out.

Now I'm just waiting for the cowboy hat. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Zorafim
Mar 12, 2007, 06:57 PM
I buy new parts and get makeovers whenever I feel like it. However, I'm still wearing the outfit I started with, simply because that's the one I like the most. I'm still waiting for the battle armor set for caseals myself... I wish I had a helmet and cape to go with it.

omegapirate2k
Mar 12, 2007, 06:59 PM
I bought the full Flaxo set when I had over 200k when all the A ranks came out in that big update (along with the expert classes and the story mission, among other things), and I bought the kusatarika vest before that, and I changed my eye colour once I got nanoblast. So.. I've spent roughly 81k on my appearance.

Rashiid
Mar 12, 2007, 07:08 PM
i just cant stand seeing lvl 60-80s with the SAME clothes they had when they started...

worst excuse "ZOMG u kno how much money that is?!?!"

100k max, 20k minimum. (alteast for female characters, since our clothes cost more >.>)

thats like 2-3 Lab runz....

VanHalen
Mar 12, 2007, 07:10 PM
Let's say probably the same amount I spend on weapons and materials. I even change my characters outfit everyday.

Randomness
Mar 12, 2007, 07:17 PM
Since 5 elementall photons=new outfit, plenty.

I'm very indecisive...

Garanz-Baranz
Mar 12, 2007, 07:27 PM
On my CAST, I've honestly spent more on color changes then anything else, I know I have spent atleast 150,000 meseta just with color changes... and then going back to the original color...

On my Females, I will make up a word to express my... 'feelings'... "Habyujaduliquesubon"... I have spent over 1.5mil on clothes for my females, and that's including the Hairstyle changes... and now, on my Beast Female, I have her in one of the most inexpensive sets, 3500 meseta cost really, the Female Braves set. And on my Human Female... Phanis Tunic, Gojgoj Shorts, and Prita Short Boots, 22000 meseta...

e_Tard
Mar 12, 2007, 08:21 PM
Rashiid's gonna hate me ;_;

Level 72 on my main, been playing since day one, and have never once bought a single part, piece of clothes, or even a makeover

It's not that I'm against buying clothing, its just because my main is a male cast.

The male cast parts that have come out since release are well, lame. Hmmm do I want to look like a walking vending machine, an idiot in a scuba suit, or how about I look like I have a peacock strapped to my back...

I think I'll pass. Still rockin my Gimnas arms, Lobas torso, and Raptus legs from day one.

As for my fT, I've just never gotten around to wasting money on makeovers and clothes. I'm still working on the weapons, spells, PM, and armor. Once I have all of that down, then I'll blow some money on looks.

Plus it's my alt, which means he gets the red-headed step child treatment.

Rashiid
Mar 12, 2007, 08:26 PM
On 2007-03-12 18:21, e_Tard wrote:
Rashiid's gonna hate me ;_;

Level 72 on my main, been playing since day one, and have never once bought a single part, piece of clothes, or even a makeover

It's not that I'm against buying clothing, its just because my main is a male cast.

The male cast parts that have come out since release are well, lame. Hmmm do I want to look like a walking vending machine, an idiot in a scuba suit, or how about I look like I have a peacock strapped to my back...

I think I'll pass. Still rockin my Gimnas arms, Lobas torso, and Raptus legs from day one.

As for my fT, I've just never gotten around to wasting money on makeovers and clothes. I'm still working on the weapons, spells, PM, and armor. Once I have all of that down, then I'll blow some money on looks.

Plus it's my alt, which means he gets the red-headed step child treatment.

.....i h8 u.....http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

DarkDeception
Mar 12, 2007, 11:38 PM
I have been told i have too much clothes. But I just love to be able to be different all the time. I find it so much fun to wear new stuff each time i play.

Kimil
Mar 13, 2007, 12:48 AM
I have.... 60 Articles of Clothing at least. Each Costed more than 6K to 30k
plus, Hair/Eye/Makeover crap Changes.... 10 times?

I've spent, 1mil+ lolz

-edit-

At least thats 1 mil haxeta drain from the system http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-03-12 22:50 ]</font>

Chaobo99
Mar 13, 2007, 12:52 AM
two words my friend, my prefered advice..except for "always stay happy and trust you and ones to be trusted"

..."Fight fashionable"..everyone knows i HAVE TO BE FASHIOBALE ..HAVE TO!!! AND MY PRECIOUS CHAOLINA(gh-422 switch between GH-421 occasionally)CANNOT BE CAUGHT DEAD IN OUT-OF-STYLE COLORS..its impossible....

Kimil
Mar 13, 2007, 12:55 AM
Its not that dude, just I feel like fukin round with my Characters' apperances, and I have the money to spend http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
... then I switch back, and do it all over again.

Chaobo99
Mar 13, 2007, 12:56 AM
to me..a charcter doesnt feel right if its clothes look weird and such..well im not that crazy but i have to have reasonable desighns to say the least..i still want a trench coat x_x