PDA

View Full Version : I need to ask...

MT7218
Mar 12, 2007, 05:29 PM
How far behind in content is the US PC/PS2 version and the 360 version from the JP PC/PS2 version nowadays? We just got the first S2 missions, the first PM upgrades, as well as getting the Ult. PAs, the cap raised to level 80. Just what's left to be released untill we manage to catch up to the JP players?

EphekZ
Mar 12, 2007, 05:44 PM
we'll never catch up. We're made to be like 1-2 months behind JP PSU.

natewifi
Mar 12, 2007, 05:44 PM
I dont know how far JP PSU/PS2 are ahead from us, but there always going to be ahead of us

Dhylec
Mar 12, 2007, 05:48 PM
Something like this..
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=137123&forum=20&start=0&25#9

pokefiend
Mar 12, 2007, 05:49 PM
On 2007-03-12 15:44, natewifi wrote:
I dont know how far JP PSU/PS2 are ahead from us, but there always going to be ahead of us

False! We will eventually catch up to them once ST finishes w/ PSU and moves onto it's expansion: PSU:AoI http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

MT7218
Mar 12, 2007, 05:52 PM
I don't know, we don't seem to be that far behind right now as is. Keep in mind, the content update we got were big jumps from what we missed last month for the lack of updates, and the JP servers have been getting the Netcash/Ultmate Attack Updates, so they've been slowed down a bit while we got a big boost to catch up. I'm thinking all that's left between them and us is the number of S2 missions we have. I'm more looking for what exactly those are, and if there's any other things still between us and the JP servers. I don't think the JP have the cap up to 90, do they? O.o

Edit: Thought so. I was typing this as Itsuki-chan made her post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MT7218 on 2007-03-12 15:56 ]</font>

Itsuki
Mar 12, 2007, 05:52 PM
You all would be more suprised than you think. Because of ultimate attack, unless PSU US gets ultimate attack, then US is probably less than a month behind.

I mean, outside of Ultimate attack stuff, what we have that you don't is:
2 more party missions (which were added with the next set of S2).
S2 of the 2 current party missions (eastern peril and that moatoob one)

S2 of Canyon, Caves, and Agata Relics.

S2 of Lakeside, Shikon, and Agata.

(Seperated up by how we got it)

Also, you can say that we have A grinder boards. But we technicalyl got those a month before we got A grinders in stores. So in theory you really should already have them. We also have 1 extra clothes update.

Our level cap is the same, what we can buy in stores is the same, etc.

Keep in mind that S2 Lakeside and Agata add like 10 different 10* weapon boards between them. And also, UA also adds another 1 or 2 10*s, and several lower rank equipement (hand weapons, aura garment, etc).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-03-12 15:55 ]</font>

omegapirate2k
Mar 12, 2007, 05:54 PM
On 2007-03-12 15:49, pokefiend wrote:

On 2007-03-12 15:44, natewifi wrote:

False! We will eventually catch up to them once ST finishes w/ PSU and moves onto it's expansion: PSU:AoI http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Unless they release it there first.