PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone Nowadays? (PS2/PC)

Kimil
Mar 13, 2007, 12:32 AM
Well? Where do most ppeople make parties? Lately I've restricted myself to Eastern S, and then Labs S2 when it came out. I can't do the same mission over and over again, 3 times max then I have to wander.

Where have ppl been? O_o
I tried looking around, found about 8 scattered parties at each counter, but none focused in one area. good though, I guess? everyone is spread out?

Where are you focusing on? if its Labs or Eastern, where else do you party?

VanHalen
Mar 13, 2007, 12:36 AM
I do any mission really. I wanted to get a party for Train rescue A runs so I can have help finding a Crea sword. Well I gotta do that later since my GL expired. I can't wait to come back though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Siertes
Mar 13, 2007, 12:37 AM
Everyday I try finding parties at Desert Goliath, but the only people there are those DAMN groups of friends with their locked games.

So I basically linger there before giving up and going to Lab S2.

Kimil
Mar 13, 2007, 12:40 AM
Dude, RENEW!!! NAO!

I hate Locked Games, I REALLY do. -_-

Was trying to do that mission too, I knew everyone in that one party (The one with the 80lvl race ppl), but it was full http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif and no one under lvl 70 allowed anyways T_T lol.

VanHalen
Mar 13, 2007, 12:47 AM
I'm trying lol

Locked parties piss me off. Espically since theres a stickied topic up there saying "Meet PSOW members on Universe 15!"
Me: OK! *go there every game is locked*
Me: Wtf *leaves*

Kimil
Mar 13, 2007, 12:51 AM
If they are gonna lock, fricking chose their own Universe and not PO ppl >.> There's 17 universes nearly empty! Chose one! ><

Micro
Mar 13, 2007, 12:54 AM
Desert Goliath S was my home for 2 days heh

Kimil
Mar 13, 2007, 01:05 AM
Ya, I saw you guys (suck ><) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Peace, peace, I love... dun hurt me ><

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-03-12 23:05 ]</font>

VanHalen
Mar 13, 2007, 01:08 AM
I hope they add some new missions soon. I wanna do something like I did before called "The Great Parum Adventure". Where I took my friends through every mission on Parum while role playing as a tour guide.

Sanjiro
Mar 13, 2007, 09:03 AM
I just miss my friend mugen!!! We partied into the break of dawn!

ljkkjlcm9
Mar 13, 2007, 09:25 AM
I've been sticking up on 4th floor of the colony. But that's because my Crea Doubles is 50% light and by far my best weapon, so obviously I want to actually use it where it will do the most good. Solo'd LL S2 a few times, but eh.

THE JACKEL

-Rune-
Mar 13, 2007, 09:39 AM
I'm always on Uni 7, but lately since my team is growing I'm doing more events/hunts with them when I get off work. Maybe on days off if I'm not hnaging out with friends or whatever, I'll make that my play with pso-w player's day.

-Ryuki-
Mar 13, 2007, 12:29 PM
I'm normally found in Parum or Moatoob. Much like yourself Chiyo,
it's either S2 Labs or Peril that I would be doing.

Endykins
Mar 13, 2007, 12:35 PM
Well past few days was nothing but Desert Golaith S. (I hate you Magas...) Now, its back to De Ragan S spam for my unit, Yay!

-Ryuki-
Mar 13, 2007, 12:36 PM
I can't even play anymore ._.

Endykins
Mar 13, 2007, 01:04 PM
Yeah i heard Ryuki. That really sucks. ; ;

chibiLegolas
Mar 13, 2007, 01:55 PM
I wanna do some rogue missions on matoob to get MP's and levels so I can do some S2 missions.
But I can't solo that one. Shouldn't others who are under lvl 55 be doing the same? Come on folks! Lets help each other out!
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Zero-mx
Mar 13, 2007, 02:03 PM
I usually hang out on Moatoob or Parum, but I'm not high enough to do SS missions yet, so I'm stuck doing A ranks because I can't seem to find any S parties.

VanHalen
Mar 13, 2007, 04:59 PM
On 2007-03-13 10:36, RyukiZero wrote:
I can't even play anymore ._.

We are in the same boat.

I used to be on Neudaiz and Parum. Also the 4th floor of the colony to meet people.

_Deliverance_
Mar 13, 2007, 05:04 PM
I've been running Eastern Peril S, but I'd love to go pretty much anywhere else, provided the rewards are decent.

BLACKR0SE
Mar 13, 2007, 05:08 PM
I kinda stopped playing for now.Nothing gewd to do and I don't want to cap and be hostile bored.

pionear
Mar 13, 2007, 05:15 PM
Me? GC 4th floor, mainly. (Still Crea Double Hunting).

Any other time, just going with the flow.

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 13, 2007, 05:17 PM
I want to go back home... ( Onmagoug SS please come!!! >< )

Desert Goliath was the best area for exp and thats where most of us were secretly. Right now, there are so much people at SeaBed that my computer practically lags when I enter the lobbies.

Universe 02... Jaggos and Ss runs.