PDA

View Full Version : Best areas for levels 15-50?

erwos
Mar 13, 2007, 11:50 AM
I just got back into PSU after a long hiatus. Interestingly, they didn't nuke my characters after I cancelled the first time, so I've got a level 17 cast ranger to play with (although my gear is probably so-so).

So, the question is, what missions should I be concentrating on? I've been doing some Plains Overlord and Sleeping Warriors C party runs for now, since those are what I know from my previous playing experience, but those don't really seem very challenging any more.

Any ideas?

Itchee
Mar 13, 2007, 11:59 AM
I vote for Neudaiz. The outdoor Parum missions suck for rewards, and personally, I find Moatoob's buffed monster combinations to be a pain in the ass...especially when soloing. Neudaiz has a nice variety of missions...some with great rewards, and there is usually a bunch of people from 15-50 in the area looking to play. The Agata Relics/Neudaiz Co-Op field base is particularly busy nowadays...

BioWarrior
Mar 13, 2007, 12:45 PM
On 2007-03-13 09:59, Itchee wrote:
I vote for Neudaiz. The outdoor Parum missions suck for rewards, and personally, I find Moatoob's buffed monster combinations to be a pain in the ass...especially when soloing. Neudaiz has a nice variety of missions...some with great rewards, and there is usually a bunch of people from 15-50 in the area looking to play. The Agata Relics/Neudaiz Co-Op field base is particularly busy nowadays...

I wish the Agata field base was busy... but ever since S2 missions every time I go check it on various servers theres nobody there, seems like everyone is spamming S2 right now

Esufer
Mar 13, 2007, 12:47 PM
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE.

Srsly.

amtalx
Mar 13, 2007, 12:54 PM
I'd say Neudaiz. It's a good place when you're not low level anymore, but not quite high either.

Shiro_Ryuu
Mar 13, 2007, 01:21 PM
yeah, Neudaiz Relics and Agata Onmagohg are the best places to level, and they both don't have worms.

Itchee
Mar 13, 2007, 01:23 PM
On 2007-03-13 10:45, BioWarrior wrote:

On 2007-03-13 09:59, Itchee wrote:

I wish the Agata field base was busy... but ever since S2 missions every time I go check it on various servers theres nobody there, seems like everyone is spamming S2 right now

Yea, I did go out to that field base last night...there were a ton of ppl there...although I think I was the lowest level there(61).