PDA

View Full Version : F.G. a noob class or not?

Cort1984
Mar 13, 2007, 05:50 PM
What would be your opinion on this matter im just a lil Curious?

Sychosis
Mar 13, 2007, 05:51 PM
It's the class that attracts n00bs yes, but the class itself is no different than any other.

Golto
Well its not that its a noob type its that a large percentage of noobs play it (Fighgunner).

omegapirate2k
Fortegunner? Or fighgunner? No class is a noob class in particular anyway, just the people that play it >_>

VanHalen
Mar 13, 2007, 05:53 PM
I seen noob fortetechers so is that a noob class too?

Chaobo99
Mar 13, 2007, 05:54 PM
yea..figh or gunner? but niether class is noobish unless you spam the most powerful wep ffor class..ie.dambarta,killer shot >.>..of course i dont care, personally...

Tsavo
Mar 13, 2007, 05:55 PM
On 2007-03-13 15:51, Sychosis wrote:
It's the class that attracts n00bs yes, but the class itself is no different than any other.

ljkkjlcm9
Mar 13, 2007, 05:56 PM
I find many don't know how to use the class properly. But I've never had anyone complain about how I play fighgunner, in fact I've been told I play it very well before. As long as you keep in mind the party you're playing with and such and use appropriate weapons/PAs, it's not a noob class.

THE JACKEL

VanHalen
Mar 13, 2007, 05:58 PM
Hey wait I thought we finished with the fighgunner isn't it the fortegunner next on the list for class to insult?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-03-13 15:58 ]</font>

omegapirate2k
Mar 13, 2007, 06:00 PM
On 2007-03-13 15:58, VanHalen wrote:
isn't it the fortegunner next on the list for class to insult?

Yes, yes it is.

Damn fortegunners and their... guns...

Ryo_Hayasa
Mar 13, 2007, 06:02 PM
Wait... I have a question (may it be stupid, deep, or just...stupid)

What makes for a newbie? and what makes for a n00b? how can a ForteTecher or any other class played like a n00b?

Esufer
Mar 13, 2007, 06:02 PM
I got called a n00b today. Even though I'm actually really good. =/

VanHalen
Mar 13, 2007, 06:04 PM
On 2007-03-13 16:00, omegapirate2k wrote:

On 2007-03-13 15:58, VanHalen wrote:
isn't it the fortegunner next on the list for class to insult?

Yes, yes it is.

Damn fortegunners and their... guns...

Yeah and there multi equipping rifles! Spamming killer shot and such....wait let me stop before this actually happens.

VanHalen
Mar 13, 2007, 06:05 PM
On 2007-03-13 16:02, Ryo_Hayasa wrote:

What makes for a newbie? and what makes for a n00b? how can a ForteTecher or any other class played like a n00b?

Fortetecher can be played like a noob when you spam Dambarta and Diga.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-03-13 16:05 ]</font>

Esufer
Mar 13, 2007, 06:05 PM

Spamming Tornado dance in the case of the fG, with a full pallette of Doubles.

Fortetecher?

Resta Diga, diga diga diga, resta, diga diga diga diga diga... foie! resta.

Tengoku
Mar 13, 2007, 06:15 PM
On 2007-03-13 16:02, Reigast wrote:
...and that's when you start ignoring the person. If they can't come up with a better insult than "n00b" then they are a waste of skin.

Really, we don't pay $10 a month to listen to lame-assed last-week memes. If you can't make it interesting, don't waste my time. I got things to do, and you, Mr. not-so-super-witty-n00b-caller, ain't involved.

Wankers.

To the OP: N00bs are the players, not the class. Class means nothing, except if you are a protranser, then I have my hat off to you for your hard work and dediction. I don't actually have the slightest clue as to what you actually do, but it sure must be impressive for all that work involved just getting there.

And the shotguns. What's with protransers and their shotguns? I mean, really? Does it come with the class change? Is that what you get when you pay the fee? "Protranser, huh? Alrighty! Here's your license and your official "I-am-a-protranser-watch-me-do-stuff" shotgun!" I dunno.

/hijacking of lame-ass-thread

Esufer
Mar 13, 2007, 06:18 PM
On 2007-03-13 16:15, Tengoku wrote:

On 2007-03-13 16:02, Reigast wrote:
...and that's when you start ignoring the person. If they can't come up with a better insult than "n00b" then they are a waste of skin.

Really, we don't pay $10 a month to listen to lame-assed last-week memes. If you can't make it interesting, don't waste my time. I got things to do, and you, Mr. not-so-super-witty-n00b-caller, ain't involved.

Wankers.

To the OP: N00bs are the players, not the class. Class means nothing, except if you are a protranser, then I have my hat off to you for your hard work and dediction. I don't actually have the slightest clue as to what you actually do, but it sure must be impressive for all that work involved just getting there.

And the shotguns. What's with protransers and their shotguns? I mean, really? Does it come with the class change? Is that what you get when you pay the fee? "Protranser, huh? Alrighty! Here's your license and your official "I-am-a-protranser-watch-me-do-stuff" shotgun!" I dunno.

/hijacking of lame-ass-thread

As a part-time Protranser,(moving to full time at 55) I can tell you that...

The shotgun is some serious business.

And is not for your ears.

Rashiid
Mar 13, 2007, 06:22 PM
only time ull catch me usin dambarta is on worms.

bees? damdiga or just Diga.

besides that i use every spell + cards-o-d00m

Tengoku
Mar 13, 2007, 06:29 PM
On 2007-03-13 16:18, Reigast wrote:

OH SNAP! SERIOUS BIDNESS!

*blink*

So, yeah. How do you part-time protranse and do you get a shotgun every time you buy the license again? 'Cause you must have, like what, fifty of 'em by now?

/continued hijacking of lame-ass-thread

Esufer
Mar 13, 2007, 06:31 PM
On 2007-03-13 16:29, Tengoku wrote:

On 2007-03-13 16:18, Reigast wrote:

OH SNAP! SERIOUS BIDNESS!

*blink*

So, yeah. How do you part-time protranse and do you get a shotgun every time you buy the license again? 'Cause you must have, like what, fifty of 'em by now?

/continued hijacking of lame-ass-thread

I do indeed. I run a shotgun mine on Moatoob.

Ryo_Hayasa
Mar 13, 2007, 06:32 PM
On 2007-03-13 16:05, Reigast wrote:

Fortetecher?

Not to support or Disprove this, but:

Spamming Tornado dance, it's popular isn't it? And even if i, (being a FG myself) don't exactly like or use double sabers.) it's a pretty good PA isn't it? So that's why they use it, and hell aren't we all trying to level up our PAs?

Diga, is a really powerful single target Tech, more useful than Foie (due to the fact that the amount of fire type baddies at the moment is over powering)

I mean, it could be worse. a ForteFighter beast who uses nothing but a handgun because (i don't like getting hit and as a beast i know i can hit from far away with really good damage) So why not use it? against those blasted bugs in Lab and varous other missions?

Tengoku
Mar 13, 2007, 06:33 PM
On 2007-03-13 16:31, Reigast wrote:

That's you? That explain much. Now to find the other guy with the spear mine...

Randomness
Mar 13, 2007, 06:35 PM
On 2007-03-13 16:05, VanHalen wrote:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-03-13 16:05 ]</font>

Dambarta and Diga make up 2/3 of a very potent offense in Labs S2...

Esufer
Mar 13, 2007, 06:38 PM
On 2007-03-13 16:32, Ryo_Hayasa wrote:

Fortetecher?

Spamming Tornado dance, it's popular isn't it? And even if i, (being a FG myself) don't exactly like or use double sabers.) it's a pretty good PA isn't it? So that's why they use it, and hell aren't we all trying to level up our PAs?

Diga, is a really powerful single target Tech, more useful than Foie (due to the fact that the amount of fire type baddies at the moment is over powering)

I mean, it could be worse. a ForteFighter beast who uses nothing but a handgun because (i don't like getting hit and as a beast i know i can hit from far away with really good damage) So why not use it? against those blasted bugs in Lab and varous other missions?

Still, I see people spamming Diga against Bil De Vears and the like. Which isn't cool with me.

and yeah, Tornado dance is fabsy!

I completed offline mode with it.

Because I didn't have to worry about pinging all the enemies to china and back when i attacked =/

I'd only use it on large mobs online.

ljkkjlcm9
Mar 13, 2007, 06:39 PM
On 2007-03-13 16:32, Ryo_Hayasa wrote:

Fortetecher?

There are times to use Tornado dance. Mostly when soloing against a large group of enemies to spread them all out and attack them. Or while in a group large enemies that don't go flying but just get knocked over or stunned. Using it constantly is just being stupid. It's a very good PA, but each PA has it's place.

THE JACKEL

VanHalen
Mar 13, 2007, 06:40 PM
On 2007-03-13 16:35, Randomness wrote:

On 2007-03-13 16:05, VanHalen wrote:

Dambarta and Diga make up 2/3 of a very potent offense in Labs S2...

It might, but I have heard people call fortetechers noobs from that. I don't give a rats ass what any class is doing as long as I get to see some funny monsters flying through the air, frozen poses, and everything dead.

Rashiid
Mar 13, 2007, 06:42 PM
Bil De Vears meet FOIEEEEEEEEEEE

Reginaldo
Mar 13, 2007, 07:25 PM
Wow this is the first topic about Fighgunners being a noob class that I've EVER seen....ever.

Itoshi
Mar 13, 2007, 07:38 PM
There are times to use Tornado dance. Mostly when soloing against a large group of enemies to spread them all out and attack them. Or while in a group large enemies that don't go flying but just get knocked over or stunned. Using it constantly is just being stupid. It's a very good PA, but each PA has it's place.

THE JACKEL

Wow, very wise...

Quote of Truth..

ShadowDragon28
Mar 13, 2007, 07:55 PM
Oh gawds... not again.

um, there is a search feature. Why is this topic being drudged up for the 5th (or 15th?) time?

How about a "noob" is any person that doesn't use common sense? -__-

Sekani
Mar 13, 2007, 09:14 PM
On 2007-03-13 17:25, Reginaldo wrote:
Wow this is the first topic about Fighgunners being a noob class that I've EVER seen....ever.

LOL, quoted for truth.

Most fortetechers can get away with damned near anything as long as they're casting Shifta and Resta. If there ever was a noob class, that would be it.

Cort1984
Mar 13, 2007, 11:45 PM
wow did'nt know that this topic would get this much attention........ But ya you all made good points but the main one was that its not the class its the person got it.

Pengfishh
Mar 13, 2007, 11:52 PM
No, shut the #@!% up about it.

User was warned for this post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-03-13 22:30 ]</font>

Allison_W
Mar 14, 2007, 12:22 AM
On 2007-03-13 16:31, Reigast wrote:

This deserves to be a new meme.

Reginaldo
Mar 14, 2007, 01:50 AM
On 2007-03-13 21:45, Cort1984 wrote:
wow did'nt know that this topic would get this much attention........ But ya you all made good points but the main one was that its not the class its the person got it.

You needed someone to tell you this to realize that?

Itchee
Mar 14, 2007, 09:20 AM
This thread is giving me gas.

retsel
Mar 14, 2007, 09:46 AM
I like my fighgunner and i have other classes too. I think it is noob just bc all noobs like, i was see a doubble saber and scream for joy but it all depends on the user

Kinfante
Mar 14, 2007, 11:21 AM
On 2007-03-13 21:52, Pengfishh wrote:
No, shut the #@!% up about it.

User was warned for this post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-03-13 22:30 ]</font>

HAHA, I laugh!

CyarVictor
Mar 14, 2007, 11:27 AM
Any class can be a noob class.

ne1first
Mar 14, 2007, 12:01 PM
yes

Sylpheed
Mar 14, 2007, 12:07 PM
Lets all spam tornado dance until our whole pallet of double sabers runs out YES

P.S- The above mentioned is a personal experience i had with 2 fighgunners in the party

Ryoki
Mar 14, 2007, 12:14 PM
On 2007-03-14 07:20, Itchee wrote:

You totally stole my line.

http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=137483&forum=14&5

chibiLegolas
Mar 14, 2007, 12:55 PM
Well, as for newbie and not noob (to get a different take):
IMO, fG or GT (maybe WT) is a good newbie class to start off with (tho you can't even start off with an advance class anyways). Only cause of the idea that if you're in the back and away from initial danger to start constantly taking damage and die'n (hence, making yourself a hinderance to your party members), then you're more free to examine map routes, party stradegy, enemy paterns, etc. And GT or WT can self heal if you wanna get up close once in a while. Though being idle or not using your class to your full potential is never good, but at least your not a DIRECT liability and be a bit more passive to get used to the game. But then again, all these are expert classes, so you SHOULD be less of a newbie by then, no?

A noob fortegunner would be one who's still playing one as a ranger from PSO; damage first, freeze/shock, etc. secondary (in general).
Running out of PP....
Not carrying enough guns...
among other things...

retsel
Mar 14, 2007, 01:46 PM
On 2007-03-14 10:07, Sylpheed wrote:
Lets all spam tornado dance until our whole pallet of double sabers runs out YES

P.S- The above mentioned is a personal experience i had with 2 fighgunners in the party

lol i do its just fun and if you like friends its fun to fuck with them

Itchee
Mar 14, 2007, 01:53 PM
On 2007-03-14 10:14, Ryoki wrote:

On 2007-03-14 07:20, Itchee wrote:

You totally stole my line.

http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=137483&forum=14&5

Hahaha.....I truely was gassy when I read that this morning. Funny that we both felt the need to advertise our flatulence to everyone....

Nobo
Mar 14, 2007, 05:12 PM
Fighgunners arent noobs they just found the easier way to be a double class. Im lv 7 fighgunner and im not a noob with my twin claws and double saber.

Vergil_Sparda
Mar 14, 2007, 05:16 PM
If a FG doesn't use guns then I think they can be considered a "noob". Other than that leave FG's alone.

Finae
Mar 14, 2007, 05:38 PM
You're a noob fighgunner to me if you spam tornado dance 24/7 on ANY mob.
You're a noob fighgunner to me if you absolutely have no ranged weapons at all.
You're a noob fighgunner to me if you spam all 3 combos of spiral dance on ANY mob.
You're a noob fighgunner to me if you use double sabers 24/7 even when you're out of pp for whatever pa.

I won't say you're a noob fighgunner if you don't use traps because I know not everyone is rich. If you are rich though, then you are a noob fighgunner to me if you don't use traps on those certain tough mobs.

A short story. Today before class, I played with a good group in lab S2. Later on this fighgunner joins and all she uses is her Carriguine-Rucar's and Crea doubles (We know they are not legit, no need to say it lol) most of the time with every now and then switching to twin handguns. Sorry, but its not like the double saber pas are the most efficient pas to use 24/7. And using double saber normal attacks? I guess its because she wanted to show them off, but its nothing special unless they all were 50% with w/e element on them.

Oh and tornado dance? At level 30 its 180% which is really good (use it on the right mobs!) when you have a high elemental weapon. But nowadays, I just tornado dance for transportation. Wouldn't believe how many parties I've had where people were cracking up and saying no fair due to me traveling faster than them lol. I also use it to escape de ragan's attacks and incoming ice attacks from jarbas. Other than that, you won't see me using tornado dance a whole lot. Only on boss mobs and mobs that don't go flying around everytime you use it.

Oh and its good for stunning the jarbas, but its not efficient on them in my opinion. my twin mechguns will have better overall dps than if I spam tornado dance.

VanHalen
Mar 14, 2007, 05:41 PM
*waits for everyone to attack fortegunners* After that there will be no one left to attack.

Tiyr
Mar 14, 2007, 05:42 PM
On 2007-03-14 15:38, Finae wrote:

You're a noob fighgunner to me if you spam all 3 combos of spiral dance on ANY mob.

Actually, the full three combos are pretty good on Nadds, Polavoras, and the like. Sendillians too, since you can't send them flying.

Aside from that I agree though =P

ljkkjlcm9
Mar 14, 2007, 05:47 PM
I use to think the regular attack of the doublesaber weapon wasn't worth using, but the fact of the matter is they PAs hit less enemies then the regular attack. Using the regular combo I can hit 4 enemies 6 times. Granted it should only be used in large crowds but still. Double saber against a single enemy is horrible, unless it's large enemy with multiple weak points.

THE JACKEL

Akaimizu
Mar 14, 2007, 05:51 PM
On 2007-03-14 15:41, VanHalen wrote:
*waits for everyone to attack fortegunners* After that there will be no one left to attack.

Yeah. I have to laugh, actually. This thread actually confirms that I've seen everything. Now I can say, on this very same forum, a GT gets called both a weak class, AND a noob class.

This is rather interesting to sit back and watch.

Tengoku
Mar 14, 2007, 06:13 PM
On 2007-03-14 15:51, Akaimizu wrote:
Yeah. I have to laugh, actually. This thread actually confirms that I've seen everything. Now I can say, on this very same forum, a GT gets called both a weak class, AND a noob class.

This is rather interesting to sit back and watch.
Gotta love them intellectual train wrecks. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Garnet_Moon
Mar 14, 2007, 06:17 PM
Force = 1337 sauce
Hunter = Whiff noob
Ranger = Blind noob
Wartecher = Make-up-your-mind noob
Fighunner = loldarthmaul noob
Guntecher = Acrobatic cartwheeling noob
Fortegunner = The broad side of the barn is that way noob
Fortefighter = Whiff 2.0 noob
Fortetecher = 1337 sauce +1
Protranser = Tonight. My house. 9 o'clock. Don't be late.

*shrugs*But i'm a mage so i'm a teeny bit biased.

HerdsmanOfYrr
Mar 14, 2007, 06:38 PM
On 2007-03-14 16:17, Garnet_Moon wrote:
Force = 1337 sauce
Hunter = Whiff noob
Ranger = Blind noob
Wartecher = Make-up-your-mind noob
Fighunner = loldarthmaul noob
Guntecher = Acrobatic cartwheeling noob
Fortegunner = The broad side of the barn is that way noob
Fortefighter = Whiff 2.0 noob
Fortetecher = 1337 sauce +1
Protranser = Tonight. My house. 9 o'clock. Don't be late.

*shrugs*But i'm a mage so i'm a teeny bit biased.

best remarks yet.

besides that...stop whining about figs so they have PAs that send people fly...boo hoo...who cares adapt its all part of the game. so what if they dont use traps its not like traps are really all that helpful anyways. yeah they affect large groups but in the long run they dont go very far to killing anything. People who whine about other peoples class are just like people who are homophobic...they just arent secure enough in their own decisions and have to find something to channel that frustation into.

Grim_Reaver
Mar 14, 2007, 07:12 PM
I played with a 'noobgunner' today...
Full palette of double sabers + non-stop Tornado Dance = Part of my soul died. =[ =[ =[

Kinfante
Mar 14, 2007, 11:26 PM
Haha! I laugh AGAIN!

DonMakaveli
Mar 15, 2007, 10:19 AM
I'm sorry but if someone starts attacking fortegunners im gonna spam so much, fortegunners along with protransers are the 2 classes that need more skill, along with supportive fortetechers but u dont see that much know (still got luv for 'em http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif)

ljkkjlcm9
Mar 15, 2007, 10:24 AM
On 2007-03-15 08:19, DonMakaveli wrote:
I'm sorry but if someone starts attacking fortegunners im gonna spam so much, fortegunners along with protransers are the 2 classes that need more skill, along with supportive fortetechers but u dont see that much know (still got luv for 'em http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif)

Rangers are hardly skill, Forces can be though.

Rangers are the easiest class to play, the most skill is strafing and shooting, but basically you don't have to worry 99% of the time. Hunter can be played skillful, timing attack, and running around. Ranger is hardly skillful though and I don't know how you can even argue that.

PT though is definitely a skillful class, especially if they actually use traps.

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2007-03-15 08:25 ]</font>

DonMakaveli
Mar 15, 2007, 10:35 AM
On 2007-03-15 08:24, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:

On 2007-03-15 08:19, DonMakaveli wrote:

Rangers are the easiest class to play, the most skill is strafing and shooting, but basically you don't have to worry 99% of the time. Hunter can be played skillful, timing attack, and running around. Ranger is hardly skillful though and I don't know how you can even argue that.

PT though is definitely a skillful class, especially if they actually use traps.

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2007-03-15 08:25 ]</font>

is this guy joking right?? strafing and shoot?? LOOL.. i aint even comment that cuz from that i can see u know nuttin about rangers job.. Fortetechers only need to be spammin' the same fire technic to get through pretty much everything (yeh how skilled they are)..

this is the best part.. running around = skill LOOL timing attack?? hm.. yeh.. wait for the rangers to freeze 'em so that they get their timing attack LOL....

HerdsmanOfYrr
Mar 15, 2007, 10:50 AM
On 2007-03-15 08:35, DonMakaveli wrote:

On 2007-03-15 08:24, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:

THE JACKEL

is this guy joking right?? strafing and shoot?? LOOL.. i aint even comment that cuz from that i can see u know nuttin about rangers job.. Fortetechers only need to be spammin' the same fire technic to get through pretty much everything (yeh how skilled they are)..

this is the best part.. running around = skill LOOL timing attack?? hm.. yeh.. wait for the rangers to freeze 'em so that they get their timing attack LOL....

I agree with the jackel there is no skill to ranger. or at least very little skill to the ranger. Rangers can stay out of the battle and dont have to worry about taking damage...if they are smart...that is something no other class has. the rest have to be in the fight to get their damage in, most of all fighters and fortefighters. rangers follow four simple steps: point, shoot, evade, repeat. Is there anything involving skill in that?

DonMakaveli
Mar 15, 2007, 01:56 PM
I'm just gonna answer that so u can learn something about psu, did u know ranger classes are like magnets for mobs? more than any other classes, every class get their damage in, and if you say ranger classes follow : point shoot evade repeat, try to be a fortegunner then we will talk again LOL

Freshellent
Mar 15, 2007, 02:01 PM
On 2007-03-15 11:56, DonMakaveli wrote:
I'm just gonna answer that so u can learn something about psu, did u know ranger classes are like magnets for mobs? more than any other classes, every class get their damage in, and if you say ranger classes follow : point shoot evade repeat, try to be a fortegunner then we will talk again LOL

Yeah,I thought Fortegunner's pull "aggro" Noob class you say? I'm begining to think there is no such thing.

It's the players people.

ljkkjlcm9
Mar 15, 2007, 02:17 PM
On 2007-03-15 08:35, DonMakaveli wrote:

No you're giving yourself too much credit. I've played plenty of ranger. And I've played force. It's harder for a force to aim due to the casting time, rangers have little lag in their actual shots, except some of the more advanced weapons. If you're saying running around isn't skill then what does a ranger honestly due that requires any skill at all? A hunter is right there with the enemies and has to learn their attack patterns to know when to move and avoid them so they stay alive longer. A ranger? Typically so far away it doesn't matter. You can say enemies chase rangers, but stop shooting a sec, let someone else hit it, and it goes after them. Enemies go after the last person to hit them... if you didn't notice(at least most common enemies do)

THE JACKEL

HerdsmanOfYrr
Mar 16, 2007, 12:12 AM
On 2007-03-15 11:56, DonMakaveli wrote:

My first character was a fortegunner or at least it got to be a level 10 ranger, didnt keep it to the update that gave the experts. So yes i have plenty expireance with the rangers. Why did i pick ranger for the first char? because unilaterally the easiest class in any rpg is a ranger/gunner. You can go through levels untouched as much as you like. You can get to know the creatures and how much damage they take so that when you switch to a new char you know what you are up against before you come up against it. fortegunner is just a ranger with more guns and dont try arguing otherwise because there is absolutely no difference except for traps, grenade launcher, and laser cannon.

VanHalen
Mar 16, 2007, 12:15 AM
OH SNAP!

OmegaPirate and I were right Fortegunners were next in line. Just didn't think it would be so fast though.

DonRoyale
Mar 16, 2007, 12:50 AM
All classes are equal in skill, n00biness, and otherwise. That's how ST made the game. The elitists and n00bs just need to yell at something, so they yell at whatever's causing them even the slightest bit of displeasure.

It's just a vicious circle of self-supremacy and e-penis waving. WELCOME TO THE NET BITCHES