PDA

View Full Version : please may i have a list of people who go on the dreamcast s

blackmage
Dec 6, 2002, 10:15 AM
HI IM NEW HERE BUT NOT NEW TO phantasy star online i'm a dreamcast player and im wondering if there are any dreamcast players on this site i would like to play with sum of you guys i play on 60hz mode and am normally on 8 oclock american time in england 1am please may you post your:player name:
lvl:
what ship:
time that you come on:

me---> Player name: blackmage
lvl:52
ship:any with the most people on
time:(1am uk time)(8pm american)
(when you state what time tell me what (country)

thank you blackmage email at
[email][email protected]

gallaugher
Dec 6, 2002, 10:48 AM
Did you realize there is more than one "American Time" zone?

rena-ko
Dec 6, 2002, 11:08 AM
never was to the severs before...
(dont type so hasty, mr. Bounty Huonter)

me, on at weekends only
characters - see sig
choice search: ...(blabla)... ULTIMATE
ship: mostly those with the least people on it ^_^
time: from 1am. german time on

there you go

btw...why does no one uses beep-time?

ABDUR101
Dec 6, 2002, 05:11 PM
On 2002-12-06 08:08, rena-ko wrote:
btw...why does no one uses beep-time?

You mean Beat Time =)

I'll move this to Player Matchup though, I hope you get to find some people to play with on the DC version. =)

Sapphire87
Dec 7, 2002, 09:49 PM
I'm on EST right now here in the States. Weekends is probably the best time to meet due to the huge time zone difference. I know a lot of UKers who still play DC PSO and I can introduce you to them.

blackmage
Dec 8, 2002, 12:48 PM
Sapphire87
i would like for u to post there names thank u

mage

Sapphire87
Dec 8, 2002, 03:19 PM
Most of the UKers I know are part of Maidencircuit. That's how I met most of them. Many of my friends there in that guild moved onto GC PSO except for the Ukers, since it's not yet available over there. I would introduce yourself at their website if you're interested in meeting some fellow Brits.

http://www.maidencircuit.com

TheWhiteShadow
Dec 12, 2002, 03:51 PM
I still do v.2, with my home being Umnbriel. I'm waiting for my HL to renew currently, but I generally hang out evenings, between 6-9PM US Pacific time. I'll be happy to play with anyone who doesn't hack people for fun.