PDA

View Full Version : beast fortegunner

jayster
Mar 13, 2007, 09:57 PM
I know beasts have bad accuracy but I'm thinking of turning my beast into a fortegunner after I cap fighgunner and fortefighter. Would becoming a beast fortegunner be one of the worst race/ class I could make? Is becoming a beast fortegunner even worth the hassle of doing, I'd have to raise ranger to 10 since its only lv 3. The only reason I would do this would be for a mix up or I'd become a war techer or protranser.

What's your opinions on a beast fortegunner?

Garnet_Moon
Mar 13, 2007, 09:59 PM
FG and fF go hand in hand. They share the same skills.

fG needs an entirely new list.

If you feel like leveling new bullets(low level bullets suck damage and debuff wise), then go ahead. Try not to over write the skills you will be using again later down the road. Heh, not like melee skills are hard to level anyway...

Bullets level slow as hell, so if you do it have fun.

As for accuracy, the only people who notice a Beast fG miss more than a Cast fG are the people paying too much attention. You miss just as much as a cast. Everyone get a 30% boost to ATA when switching to fG, so you'll be fine. Just slap on an accuracy unit and shoot away.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2007-03-13 20:01 ]</font>

amtalx
Mar 13, 2007, 10:01 PM
I would go with either of the other options...when it comes to beasts and guns they couldnt hit the ground with a rock.

VanHalen
Mar 13, 2007, 10:04 PM
Beast + Grenade Launcher=Bad news for enemies.

I met a beast fortegunner they don't miss that much and you'll have your high attack power to kick everythings ass.

Golto
Mar 13, 2007, 10:10 PM
Beast FtG isn't as gimped as Cast FT, you'll still do well at your job.

jayster
Mar 13, 2007, 10:13 PM
I think ill just forget about fighgunner for now bc forteguner sounds like to much fun, it'll just be a pain leveling my ranger up... well not if I don't get kicked out of partys for lab ss for having c rank guns hahah.

Soukosa
Mar 14, 2007, 12:06 AM
There's nothing wrong with beast gunner classes >.> Anyone that says they suck either hasn't tried one and used crappy gears.

Miyoko
Mar 14, 2007, 01:29 AM
I've heard a lot of people say that beast fortegunner < cast fortetechter...

I can see why -- the massive ATP isn't going to help if you never hit anything. I guess you could not use bullet PA's... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif