PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone gotten [b] Crea Doubles in Unsafe Passage?

imfanboy
Mar 14, 2007, 03:11 AM
I ask mostly because my fortetecher can solo Unsafe Passage S2 easily, and I got the final Goldiana I needed to synth one today.

The guide SAYS, "Linear Line 50-99" but... well... I'd like some reassurance that I CAN get this item from the mission I'm doing, you know?

Please, do chime in, even if it's with a

Jey
Mar 14, 2007, 03:36 AM
I got mine in Unsafe Passage S, yar.

imfanboy
Mar 14, 2007, 03:45 AM
Thanks man, I appreciate that. ^_^

But... you didn't vote for "Yes, it drops there", which means...

YOU THINK BEAST WOMEN ARE FILTHY???????

Ooh, you poor guy, Laia's gonna come after you now.

February
Mar 14, 2007, 04:56 AM
Yep, that's where the one Schala got came from.

Rashiid
Mar 14, 2007, 06:27 AM
its not nessecarilly a particular enemy drop tho, it just drops in LL.

most ppl got them from Deslibasns (jabner pplz), a few from Bel Pannons, and others from Stelldian thinggyz

Sylsha
Mar 14, 2007, 06:28 AM
I got one from unsafe passage S a week ago

Now, I am totally confuse as to what dropped it, either bel pannon or deljaban since I was busy killing a deljaban, Leo and my pm were behing me killing a deljaban and two bel pannon, when I turned around it was there on the floor, so it's either the deljaban or the bel pannon who dropped it. But I believe any monsters on unsafe passage can drop it. Although, I have been doing unsafe passage non stop for around a month and only found one, so be patient if you want one ^_^

imfanboy
Mar 14, 2007, 06:34 AM
Oh, I've been patient - been doing Unsafe Passage S off and on for... oh, 2 months now?

But now that I can solo SS, well, I'm doing it there in the hopes that a higher level monster is more likely to drop it... though I'm probably going to stop for the night. It's sleepy time for fanboy, and 12 runs were plenty.

Zarbolord
Mar 14, 2007, 08:36 AM
I've done unsafe passage so many darn hundreds of times.... I wonder if it'll ever drop? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif anyway I'm looking for deljaban blades too (only boards drop :/)

Knowbodie
Mar 14, 2007, 09:03 AM
Zarbolord what i did to find Deljaban blades is to spawn the beginning block over again, restarting if i didnt find Deljabans. There is also a map variation that has 15-20 Deljabans in a row. Your bound to get one out of those if u have little bit of luck.

Cz
Mar 14, 2007, 01:37 PM
i have been leveling my spells in LL S and S2 for quite some time. I should be getting at least one Crea Double board by now...>.> it has been going on for at least a month now and still no board. I will keep trying and hopefully i will get one soon. Spring break is almost here!!!! i will be doing LL S2 a lot and hopefully getting one crea double board. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

-Crokar-
Mar 14, 2007, 02:17 PM
seen the board drop 3 times never got 1.....sad

Kaydin
Mar 14, 2007, 02:42 PM
I've hunted it, but never seen it drop. >.>

And beast women are filthy. Newearls ftw.

jayster
Mar 14, 2007, 09:57 PM
I'm thinking of going hunting for this also. But I don't want to take to much time from leveling so what kind of exp do you get from soloing s and ss?

imfanboy
Mar 14, 2007, 11:42 PM
You get about 7-9k depending on spawns (and what your NPCs kill) for S2. It's fast, and man...

The rares drop like flies. I've been getting at least one 10* item every run; it's gotten to the point where I'm fearing that I'll have a freakin' STACK of junaline before I find the bloody Crea Double board!!!

I've done 17 runs today, and man... Just wow. A lot of good rares.

I like S2 LL! Much more fun than S2 labs, and MUCH better items too! Or at least, I never seem to get rares in lab like I do when I'm in the LL...

And as I said in another thread... the filthier, the better.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bondage.gif

Oh, whip me harder! I've been a naughty newman and haven't studied my technics!

Turambar
Mar 15, 2007, 12:26 AM
That was....too much information...

MaximusLight
Mar 15, 2007, 12:42 AM
I stll have yet to even see ti drop there (ya 3mounths and counting!)

Poignantswine
Mar 15, 2007, 01:00 AM
Ha! Good Luck and Godspeed!