PDA

View Full Version : Good place to level a lv36 near alone?

Zarode
Mar 14, 2007, 06:38 AM
Since many people on PC/PS2 are at Dammy(Lakebed: Mission: Labs), and I'm trying to enjoy my alt (I don't really like hitting cap with a character, makes me feel like there is nothing left to do...), it seems that noone plays anything else but Labs S/S2. I go over to Agata for the new Omna, which is fairly quick exp, but its kinda hard as a lv36 to solo with two npcs. Agata Relics is alright, but not being that very powerful isn't helping much.

So, where do I go?

Halp http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Did a search on the guides too, and there wern't any for this kind of topic, or it was too vague, so I guess this is a good tmie to gather some info to make a guide...hinthint

Akaimizu
Mar 14, 2007, 12:09 PM
Hmm. You're still on the low end for Soloing High grade stuff. When you still haven't reached your 40s and you plan on soloing, I say it's best to stick with the C runs. This is mainly for EXP per second. In general, if you aren't killing stuff within a few attacks, as a solo, then you're spending more time trying to kill than the additional exp is worth.

Heck, the exp leap from C to B is like 10 exp per regular creature, but takes a heck of a lot more time to kill (based on damage values of the class and level).

To this day, as a solo, there isn't a lot of new *great to level* ways than the fast exp rewards of C-rushes in record time. You have levels that are more rewarding for each run, but the time to accomplish said run equals a few C runs that still net you more exp together.

NPCs are generally not very helpful to speeding you through. PMs are, however.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-03-14 10:10 ]</font>

Esufer
Mar 14, 2007, 01:39 PM
Do I need to say it? DO I!?

...HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE.

Zarode
Mar 14, 2007, 03:46 PM
On 2007-03-14 11:39, Reigast wrote:
Do I need to say it? DO I!?

...HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE.

`-` HIVE is for momma's boys...

It's one of the crappiest missions we have, period.

Now, maybe Dark Falkis...

And to answer Aka:

I generally run around with my PM, 412 on him, and Laia. And I've noticed that scary truth: C runs are good exp. :/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zarode on 2007-03-14 13:48 ]</font>

SolomonGrundy
Mar 14, 2007, 03:55 PM
here here...I used C runs well into my 40's for XP, and low level mats.

Try the third run in Moatoob (Tunnel Recovery), as it has good meseta drops as well.

If you are a tecker, the train mission on parum is a breeze on C, or even B.

Look for C missions where the creatures are level 15, or B missions where they are level 20.

edit: I see you are a Beast FiGunner. I recommend Moonlight Beast on C. Gets you practicing using those dualies too. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolomonGrundy on 2007-03-14 13:56 ]</font>

majan
Mar 14, 2007, 04:23 PM
since your a fighgunner that limits your choices,but you also have an advantage where techers are pretty much useless.steer clear of placesl ike grove of fanatics and trian rescue on parum,and stick to what that dude said up there--moonlight beast,and tunnel recapture--tunnel inparticular is massively good experience on C or B.try A if you get a good party going.

also,dont forget about the good old deragan......I was running deragan and grove of fanatics till level 48 with my techer.c rank boss missions=golden.

and as a beast,you will have no troubles taking out the dragon on your own,especially with npc's.c rank missions suck terribly for exp individually,but if you bang out 5-8 minute runs with a decent party(which you will definitely get running hte dragon-peopel are always starting new characters,like myself and my buddy hath wrobo,who will be running dragon runs tonite if youd like to join and help us level up our casts http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif )once the party fills up,its fast exp,money,and mission points.its garbage individually,but if you bang out massive amounts of runs,its the best thing oyu can do in that in between period such as the 20s and 30s before you can man up and get to bruce B and higher missions where its exp a plenty.

do it up,tunnel recapture,c dragon,moonlightbeast,etc etc....stick to C rank boss missions.if you can get allt he way out there,de ragnus is a pretty good mission for experience too,being a relic site and all.just as a fighgunner you may run into problems facing the bugs.

look for a party tonite on universe 1 parum FAST DRAGON RUNS...thatll be me and probably a bunch of others doing some dragons for fast exp and mission points......

good luck

majan
Mar 14, 2007, 04:24 PM
and,fyi,hive is not for mommas boys.b rank hive is good because the experience is a step up from c rank while being only marginally more difficult,and you can hunt for black hearts while doing so!add B rank hive to my suggestions list.I forgot about it.

SolomonGrundy
Mar 14, 2007, 04:34 PM
Note: B rank hive is also VERY good for leveling new Photon Arts. The PP cube on block 3, and the dark type for every enemy means you can slot some high dark armor and get your Fah-reek on!

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

plus is 1300 meseta and 13-14 mission points per run (hott)

Nobo
Mar 14, 2007, 06:03 PM
De Ragan C the most satassfiing solo. 10 minutes easy enemies good cash if soloing and fairly good exp my friend got the game like 3 and a half weeks ago and hes lv 59 from doin so many de ragan Cs. Hamsters funny http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_hamster.gif