PDA

View Full Version : Love Jaggo "Jaggo Amure" So does it drop anything better tha

Fulgore
Mar 14, 2007, 11:00 PM
Title says it all. Wondering if anyone has had a Jaggo at a high level drop anything better than that room decoration. I am not going to specifically hunt for one unless they do.

ZeroVer01
Mar 14, 2007, 11:02 PM
I believe it drops a armor board. Hmm... I can't quite remember the name, but it goes along with the bow that you could get on valentines day.

I believe it requires a lover letter, nanoresin, and vestaline.

Kaydin
Mar 14, 2007, 11:03 PM
They drop a line shield called the Loveline. You need a Love Letter to synth it, so Jaggo Amures probably drop that too.

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 14, 2007, 11:06 PM
LoveHeart Line drops from SS Labs recover Jaggo Amour

Fulgore
Mar 14, 2007, 11:15 PM
WOW! I'm guessing then that the 2 combined must do something special then, or at least it seems like that's how it goes with other similar armors/weapons.

That love bow is still 15Mil on the 360, not 150Mil. You have to count the zeros http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Anyways, I am not going to go for it afterall, it's crazy. But maybe I'll get lucky and see a Love Jaggo.

A2K
Mar 14, 2007, 11:38 PM
Was it that ICE fellow who had it? That's the only shop I've ever seen carrying it. I thought it was 1.5 million but apparently I didn't count the zeros either, haha.

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 15, 2007, 12:17 AM
I didn't check anyone for the item. I rather not since it's so hard to get XD. They will probably ask for things like Har / Quick or 10 halarods or something x.x

Best start looking for that armor before you have to wait until next year!~ ( that's what i'm doing ><)

Fulgore
Mar 15, 2007, 02:03 AM
Yep A2K, it is ICE who has the Love Bow. And I Sooooo wish it was only 1.5Mil that I could have afforded. I guess I'd better get at trying for the love armor now. Maybe I can make a swap if I snag it.