PDA

View Full Version : WARNING: RICH is a thief!

Guardian
Feb 13, 2001, 12:24 PM
RICH (male force, wears black and muddy yellow in an ugly retro look, US) is guilty of ripping off hard-working players of their goods and money. He plays the "I've been ripped off many times so I'm real nervous about trading with you" game, then when you finally drop your goods and he drops his, you find out of course that they are not special weapons, etc. but are in fact trash.

He ripped off at least two players last night for a total of more than 150k.

Do not trade or play with him.

-Guardian

JaDe
Feb 14, 2001, 01:40 AM
earlier tonite as I was playing on hard mode in the ruins, a character named rich entered....I remembered reading this post earlier in the day...and it fit the description....I had everyones guild card that I was playing with so I simpled mailed them telling them to be carefull of RICH.....so they did....as we were fighting the boss he died...everyone started to laugh....then thats when I started typing about how I read about him on this site...and that he was accused of stealing...he then started to deny that but I didn't care I knew it was him...your description matched up with how he looked perfectly...then I walked over to his body and got everything he had....he had over 900,000 meseta on him....and the double saber....i hope that was a little payback u were looking for....peace!

Omega-5
Feb 14, 2001, 03:20 PM
good job!!

letz fight back!

Guardian
Feb 15, 2001, 02:47 PM
Awesome. I seriously believe that this board is going to be the biggest incentive for people to behave themselves. I've received dozens of notes, in game and in this board, about the thieves I've exposed.

If you misbehave online, just remember that once you are a marked man, you won't be able to trust anyone you game with, and not being able to trust anyone makes this game pretty miserable and a waste of money.

-Guardian