PDA

View Full Version : Sega's content, what do you think?

SStrikerR
Mar 15, 2007, 06:39 AM
reply to this with your thoughts, no ranting here just tell what you want to happen.

Rashiid
Mar 15, 2007, 06:41 AM
i want ppl to quit b*tchin and play.

Eleina
Mar 15, 2007, 06:46 AM
Lv 80....you know where my vote went...

SStrikerR
Mar 15, 2007, 06:52 AM
On 2007-03-15 04:46, Eleina wrote:
Lv 80....you know where my vote went...

heh i see what ya mean.....

ShadowDragon28
Mar 15, 2007, 07:06 AM
There's no selections that exactly fit in that poll. There's no "Special Quests and more Clothes" option...

I am happy with nearly all the content released so far.

However, in the near future it would be nice to see these added:

Some Special side-story Quests/misssions that one or more ppl can play would be nice. Something like the PSO's Burning Rangers ,Rappy quests, or something like Towards the Future, and some missions like the Mop Ups and Endless Nightmares.

I'd *love* more clothing, accessories, hair styles.

I'd love it if later ST added Challenge Mode type missions were you are rewarded with ONE S-rank Wep of your choice, and you can name it and pick its Photon Element and winning the C-Mode again u can upgrade it's % by increments of 10% or something.
I'd love to earn that, and name my own S-rank weapon.....

Garanz-Baranz
Mar 15, 2007, 07:06 AM
>.>;

Well...

Where's the 'New Clothes for Male/Femaloe Fleshies, and CASEALs' option?

And/or how about an easier Adahna Degahna mission for [B] Degahna Cannon?

edit- misspelled Degahna as 'Degahnsa'

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz-Baranz on 2007-03-15 05:08 ]</font>

Callous
Mar 15, 2007, 07:51 AM
There's no option for "Good gameplay and interesting locations". Not that I think the gimps in charge of PSO is actually capable of delivering that, but one can always wish.

Allison_W
Mar 15, 2007, 08:01 AM
Well, as long as we're wishing upon a star, I'll drop the list.

One is more clothes (bear in mind I'm thinking of girl fleshies, since that's what I play: t-shirts! jeans! sneakers! explorer shorts! leather jackets! dress shirts! military fatigues! combat boots! trenchcoats! dusters! robes! long dresses! more short dresses! skirts!), accessories/the ability to wear all glasses styles with any hairstyle and in conjunction with a hat/ (again, girls: BIG HAIR RIBBONS! baseball caps! black and brown sunglasses! mirror sunglasses!), and hairstyles/hair colours (low pigtails! butt-length hair! long wavy hair! ponytails! wavy ponytails! sausage curls! Lou's haircut! cotton-candy pink and other schweet bright colours!); I will freely admit that I am a clothes ho. When I made 90k my first night pawning photons in my shop, what'd I do? Got my hair done and bought some clothes. Additionally, I would really, really like to be able to change the colour on accessories, such as making my bow or beret match my outfit; clothes with custom colours would be schweet, too. And, I'll put in that I'd like to see cross-dressing availability where clothes, hairstyles, and accessories are concerned. I've a couple of character concepts that I'd make on PSU, save that they're butch chicks, and girls can't use guy clothes/hairstyles/accessories in this game. That, and some of the guys' clothes are just sweet enough to steal as a general thing. (Being able to change gendered animations, such as walking and sitting, would be good, too. The swishing hips on the girl-walk, for instance, is perfect for some of my characters, but completely not so for others.)

Challenge Mode missions where we have to rely heavily upon skill and teamwork would be Excellent.

Beyond more missions, just plain more story in general. I want to feel like my character really has a reason to be going on her missions. Give me some "regular" missions in which there are some NPCs involved beyond monsters--people to rescue, villains with lines, and stuff like that.

A roleplaying server and more RP-encouraging events and occurrences.

Better music and atmosphere.

Kelevra
Mar 15, 2007, 08:13 AM
I paid for a game i should be able to play a whole game.

AeraLure
Mar 15, 2007, 08:24 AM
On 2007-03-15 05:06, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
Some Special side-story Quests/misssions that one or more ppl can play would be nice. Something like the PSO's Burning Rangers ,Rappy quests, or something like Towards the Future, and some missions like the Mop Ups and Endless Nightmares.

Would have been my vote. Sorely needed imho.

NinjaSalad
Mar 15, 2007, 08:33 AM
more threads yo.

ShadowDragon28
Mar 15, 2007, 09:39 AM
Like I said before.
I am happy with nearly all the content released so far.

I think the core gameplay and the current content is pretty darn good and cool.
IMO Neudaiz groves and Holy Relics, Moatoob valleys, and the Hive area are kick ass areas.

I cant wait for the expansion.

Thrash777
Mar 15, 2007, 09:42 AM
PM stuff?

Golto
Mar 15, 2007, 10:07 AM
Lvl cap 100 now please. Not in Dec or early 2008.

CyarVictor
Mar 15, 2007, 10:13 AM
New missions. But they need to be swarming with bigger mobs of enemies. Make this game harder for once.

pokefiend
Mar 15, 2007, 01:51 PM
Right now I'm really satisfied w/ everything we got now. More epic boss battles I guess would be nice as well as more cloths.

Anyway I vote for more S2 rank missions! ^_^

SStrikerR
Mar 15, 2007, 02:35 PM
the threads means clothes shadow dragon duh. and to the rest of you, your either being to specific or i just forgot about that jesus it's just a poll, if u think it sucks make ur own instead of telling me mines bad.

McLaughlin
Mar 15, 2007, 02:57 PM
On 2007-03-15 04:41, Rashiid wrote:
i want ppl to quit b*tchin and play.

Ping.

Maybe we ought to wait for THE OTHER HALF OF THE CONTENT before we make a poll like this.