PDA

View Full Version : where are all of the S rank drops??

majan
Mar 15, 2007, 12:39 PM
wasn't it a big thing that once the S2 missions hit,we'd start getting a boatload more 10* and up synthesis boards and etc?.......6 days later,there's MASS people running lab recovery now and I havent heard much of anything about all these S rank synthesis boards.

when the hell are we going to get all this stuff??couple more months? -.-

anybody hear anything?post a link if you have one with some info or whatever..

thanks

Golto
Mar 15, 2007, 12:46 PM
We'll only get more 10* boards once we get the s2 ranks of Mad Beasts and Rainbow Beast. The s2 ranks we got only had lvl 80 monsters not lvl 100.

Neith
Mar 15, 2007, 12:48 PM
There's only a few S-Ranks out at the minute. The S2 missions we have so far generally don't feature high enough level mobs to warrant them dropping S-Ranks. As far as I know, the only released S-Ranks are Crea Doubles, Halarod, Kohibumiteri, Blackbull, and maybe Carriguine-Rucar.

A few more will be added when we get more S2 rank missions.

majan
Mar 15, 2007, 12:50 PM
I see.makes sense.sucks that all we have is halarods and crea doubles,and crea doubles outnumber halarods b about 500394 to 1.....a bit of an exaggeration.but its probabl becaus S onmagug is the only fucker that drops it -.-

it just still kinda irks me that we have to wait till half a year after the game hits to get the full content.call me a whiner,but I dont think thats asking all too much.
oh well.not like it wont be worth the wait.

edit- ah-didnt see you say we had the other S items also.thats good Ill keep an eye out for those.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: majan on 2007-03-15 10:51 ]</font>

Magician
Mar 15, 2007, 12:52 PM
ST said they have a 7 year plan for PSU, sure does feel like.

I'm not complaining though, I'm still busy improving my weapon element %s'.

Golto
Mar 15, 2007, 12:52 PM
Not a few more a helluva lot more when we get the two missions I mentioned.

majan
Mar 15, 2007, 12:55 PM
thats refreshing.what sucks is that it will likely take about 3 months -.-

and if its 7 years,the xbox360 wont even be a current gen console by then.where you read that had to have been wrong,or thats just simply ludicrous

maybe with the expansion and with extra stuff itllbe that long but when it comes to the game we actually paid for,well,damn...should take slightly less than 7 years for that to be at our fingertips.

nothin like sega raping us for the money and strining us along keepin us payin the 10 per month,as if we wouldnt,had we had everything sinc the beginning.

feh.

-Rune-
Mar 15, 2007, 12:56 PM
Not to mention, they prolly are out there, it's just they won't be hoping out saying "HEY I'VE BEEN RELEASED COME GET ME!!" You'll have to hunt hard for em. Everyone KNOWS Crea Doubles are out and even though we know where they drop people still have hunted weeks/month them and haven't found anything. It hasn't been a week yet, let's just relax a bit xD

Golto
Mar 15, 2007, 12:57 PM
Hopefully they will start selling 10* weapon/armor boards in the expansion. I'm guessing they will since there are many kubara variants of 10*-12* weapons that just don't seem to me that they will drop.

Soukosa
Mar 15, 2007, 03:14 PM
Why is everyone so bent up on S rank weapons anyways? It's not like you're gonna be able to replace all of your current gears with them. Not only would a high percent or high ground A rank be better in most cases (especially the former) but some of the melee weapons are also fixed element. Now if you just wanted to something to hunt for and then show off, that would be a bit more understandable http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ffuzzy-Logik
Mar 15, 2007, 03:33 PM
I imagine that we will see a ton of new weapons once we start getting enemies over level 100. Considering most S2 missions don't even have those levels, and only 10* boards seem to drop around level 100, it is fairly safe to assume there will be at least a couple difficulty levels beyond S2.

Umberger
Mar 15, 2007, 03:46 PM
You do realize drops are based on levels, not mission difficulty, right? Mad Beasts S has the highest level creatures in the game at the moment if I remember correctly (90+), and no S Ranks drop there. Level 80-99 drops are the same, and S rank anything (board, weapon, armor) doesn't drop until 100+...which will be Mad Beasts S2 and one other Neudaiz outdoor one...I can't remember if it's Forested Island or Rainbow Beast though.

Kinfante
Mar 15, 2007, 04:09 PM
Selling S rank boards would defeat the purpose of searching and showing.