PDA

View Full Version : A rank, light inhanced, doubble handgun

DavidNel
Mar 15, 2007, 02:04 PM
I've been looking around for them, but I can't seem to find a shop that sells them for a reasonable price. Does anyone have them for sale in their shops? If so, could you please leave your name below?

PS: I'm on the PC/PS2 version!

Tiyr
Mar 15, 2007, 02:07 PM
Guns don't have built-in elemental percentages like melee weapons. You'll need to apply the bullet Twin Rising to any twin pistols to get light elemental damage.

Finding shops that sell anything for a reasonable price on our side is hard. In the full list I brought up, only ONE person had Neu Ebon for less than it's sold for by vendors.

Still, do a search for Bulletmaster or Evil Twins, you should be able to find something in the 100k-ish range. Deathmakers are generally a lot more expensive.

DavidNel
Mar 15, 2007, 02:09 PM
Oh yeah... oops! I forgot about that... And this is coming from a person with 2 crossbows. Thanks for reminding me!

Syl
Mar 15, 2007, 02:09 PM
From doing some recent purchases, Deathmakers go for about 400k

Niered
Mar 15, 2007, 02:10 PM
Please, people, if your going to use guns realize that they, like force weapons, DO NOT have elements attached to them. Only hunter weapons do that.

Secondly, we have no idea of your level, so we really cant help you find a pair of dualies if we dont know what you can use.

DavidNel
Mar 15, 2007, 02:12 PM
level 43; figunner; cast. I didn't know that they needed the photons... I just forgot >.>.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DavidNel on 2007-03-15 12:12 ]</font>