PDA

View Full Version : FIre Jogiri causes Poison on Agitas??!!

Mattardo
Mar 15, 2007, 07:00 PM
Pardon me if this already known, but I just watched my girlfriend, who is a beast fortefighter, apply poison to Agitas using Spinning BReak and a Fire Jogiri. SHe has no strange units on. Are we both under the influence of heavy drugs or is this happening to other people? I know the Harrisen Fan can cause Paralysis, but Jogiri cause poison?

omegapirate2k
Mar 15, 2007, 07:04 PM
I heard this today, and saw it in action (courtesy of Obsidian_Knight), it's pretty interesting, I wonder which weapons will have status effects in the future.

Rashiid
Mar 15, 2007, 07:05 PM
yes, any Jogiri will cause poison

Ryuen
Mar 15, 2007, 07:08 PM
Jogiris in general have a small chance of inflicting poison and this is moreso with PAs from my observations. The item database also has the effect listed in its respective weapon as well as other weapons...possibly.
But yes, I do hope that other weapons can inflict statuses. Can you imagine Two Headed Ragus inflicting burn?

Neith
Mar 15, 2007, 07:09 PM
The only other ones I can remember are-

Lancnata causes Silence
Harisen Battle Fan/Twin Harisen Fans cause Paralysis
I believe there's a dagger that causes Sleep too.

Mattardo
Mar 15, 2007, 07:18 PM
Cool, thanks for the info. Her attacks were coinciding with mine, so I first thought "Did I just cause poison with foie? Nahh." Then it was "Did I just cause poisons with gibarta? Damn it, Sega!" Then I saw her repeatedly cause poison by herself, because I just stopped attacking. It boggled my mind. Now it's not so boggled.

McLaughlin
Mar 15, 2007, 07:39 PM
Any Jogiri has a Poison SE1 ability.

ljkkjlcm9
Mar 15, 2007, 07:57 PM
That's the reason I actually prefer the Jogiri to the Caliburn. It's only 1 star lower, and it can poison, which if it does, will end up doing more damage because the Caliburn is only 1* higher, and 9* is the highest I can equip anyways. Jogiri is my sword of choice!

THE JACKEL

Golto
Mar 15, 2007, 08:05 PM
10* twin claws can freeze.

Soukosa
Mar 15, 2007, 08:41 PM
On 2007-03-15 17:09, UrikoBB3 wrote:
I believe there's a dagger that causes Sleep too.

The 3* Yohmei dagger. Stina-sazhi, I think?

Ryoki
Mar 15, 2007, 09:17 PM
The lacanata thing rocks, because i found this out after grinding a random one to 7. Yes!

ChocoboChad
Mar 15, 2007, 10:02 PM
Well, I remember from Extra Mode, those S-Rank knuckles Nav has with the bubbles cause sleep.

ayrista
Mar 16, 2007, 08:30 AM
Harisen Battle Fan - Paralyze
Twin Harisen Fans - Paralyze
Jogiri - Poison
Lacanata - Silence
Stina-zashi - Sleep