PDA

View Full Version : who wants to buy all my shit with paypal

Burton
Mar 16, 2007, 03:45 AM
just send me a message im quitting this pos game when someone pays up.

i got tons of twin daggers High %s
like 5 A (7*,8*,9*) rank armors
hard power charge, sori force, solid power S
like 3mil meseta
tons of syth items
tons of rifles A rank
tons of wands A rank
tons of kikami's
tons of other A rank weapons i dont remember what else

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Burton on 2007-03-16 01:49 ]</font>

FUFME
Mar 16, 2007, 04:23 AM
I'll start the bid at $5.25

Weakness
Mar 16, 2007, 04:24 AM
Not only is it against the ToS here to speak of such things, but it is also against the law.

You are selling (intellectual) property that you do not own. I would highly suggest deleting this.

Turbobrain
Mar 16, 2007, 05:09 AM
How is it illegal?

Proff
Mar 16, 2007, 05:12 AM
I'm sure the Virtual Police will get you for selling nothing.

Zarbolord
Mar 16, 2007, 05:12 AM
Its illegal as in he is selling things that are not tangeable, as if u were buying air from him, maybe not even that. Also these forums as Weakness has mentioned strictly forbids this.

Turbobrain
Mar 16, 2007, 05:23 AM
How is it illegal? I mean some businesses used to sell memory cards with uber FF saves?

Turbobrain
Mar 16, 2007, 05:30 AM
On 2007-03-16 03:12, Zarbolord wrote:
Its illegal as in he is selling things that are not tangeable, as if u were buying air from him, maybe not even that. Also these forums as Weakness has mentioned strictly forbids this.

I'm not saying I support this.... but surely it falls under intellecual property? Not unlike the software itself?

9lotus
Mar 16, 2007, 05:39 AM
it's not illegal, but it's against the policies of most games

SAtaarcoeny
Mar 16, 2007, 05:42 AM
lol i will buy it all

SAtaarcoeny
Mar 16, 2007, 05:45 AM
sorry everyone i jus got all his stuff

Turbobrain
Mar 16, 2007, 05:52 AM
You used to see lots of WoW stuff on ebay. I've not seen so much of late. Maybe ppl got burnt or Blizard complained. Whatever.... I've always found it funny ppl pay good real money for this stuff!

Genji
Mar 16, 2007, 05:55 AM
On 2007-03-16 03:30, Turbobrain wrote:

I'm not saying I support this.... but surely it falls under intellecual property? Not unlike the software itself?

SEGA owns your account and all items and characters on it. You're only paying for access to their servers.

To become a subscriber of the Program, You must (a) agree to the following terms and conditions, and (b) purchase access rights (known as a "GUARDIANS License") to connect to the Program server (the "Program Server"). By completing the access sign up process (and clicking on the "Accept" button), You agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Subscriber Agreement as well as the End User License Agreement (the "EULA") and the Rules of Conduct, which are incorporated herein by this reference and all of which (including this Subscriber Agreement) may be amended from time to time.

Tita
Mar 16, 2007, 06:02 AM
ebay recently recinded gaming auctions of intellectual property...

except for anything pertaining to the game 2nd Life... go figure. oh wait, that's right, real life corporations actually have stock in the game. lollerskates.

Rashiid
Mar 16, 2007, 06:39 AM
On 2007-03-16 03:45, SAtaarcoeny wrote:

tha hell u mean sorry? we hav a life, were not spending money on virtual money, buddy.

Garanz-Baranz
Mar 16, 2007, 06:47 AM
People whom buy objects that are purely a data encription in a Computer Server system that exist no where else with real currency, weither it be the U.S. dollar or a Euro, are really... just stupid...

Really, what you are buying is... well... Time.

the Time to hunt such an object
the Time to synth such an object
the time to posibly re-hunt such object
and so on.

Your paying for someone to sit on their arse and get 1 item in a game for you so you don't have to 'suffer' your charater's punishment...

Eh, i can see why it is illegal...

PALRAPPYS
Mar 16, 2007, 07:25 AM
On 2007-03-16 03:45, SAtaarcoeny wrote:

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

I'm not stupid ya know! Maybe some other people here are, but there's no way you managed to get all his stuff in a mere 3 minutes, silly.

Ryna
Mar 16, 2007, 07:39 AM
It is a violation of the forum rules to try to sell your items here. As such, I'm locking this thread.