PDA

View Full Version : Updates on my progress

Jakosifer
Mar 16, 2007, 07:45 AM
I was bored with my overpowered character and decided to go n00b again. I havent even done a mission yet XD but Im probly going to just go ahead and start leveling my boy up. I plan on making a FighGunner again, I just wanted to see what it was like growing up over again with the new updates. >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jakomay_07 on 2007-03-25 14:27 ]</font>

Burton
Mar 16, 2007, 08:35 AM
ur a lvl 62 fighgunner and ur saying ur over powered... umm gl on ur new char.

Jinu_San
Mar 16, 2007, 08:38 AM
that sounds like how I get at times.. er with the old pso that is.. I have not played psu for that long.. but if you ever want to team up and hack up de ragon let me know!

Yukichi
Mar 16, 2007, 08:54 AM
I recently made a new character as well. On the PC, there are still plenty of De Ragan runs to join. As for Bruce C, it can be pretty hard to find a good team. (I saw a level 17 hunter outkill a level 37 fortefighter yesterday).

But there are a few good teams out there doing Bruce C, which helped me get fortetecher moderatly fast. Low hp goodness.

SuperRygar
Mar 16, 2007, 08:59 AM
there's a few of us starting over too. there's a thread in the Player Matchup section, you should check it out! ^.^ we're meeting up tonight

Jinu_San
Mar 16, 2007, 09:01 AM
no one wants to do anything after De Ragan... and its annoying.. I had a party and they all left when i went in to the next set..

Jakosifer
Mar 16, 2007, 09:27 AM
Well Im level 5 now, and I wouldn't say I was actually overpowered.. But I felt a bit strong. Anywho, I'll check that player matchup thing too, thanks for the info. I'll be on at around 5 today after I get off of work. See ya soon! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

MayLee
Mar 16, 2007, 09:30 AM
Remember to bring Maya's Homeaide Cookies when people try to boot you because of your level. It comes in handy. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Rashiid
Mar 16, 2007, 10:08 AM
On 2007-03-16 07:30, MayLee wrote:
Remember to bring Maya's Homeaide Cookies when people try to boot you because of your level. It comes in handy. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

now thats a good idea!!

MayLee
Mar 16, 2007, 10:12 AM
I love making good Ideas. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

_Deliverance_
Mar 16, 2007, 10:40 AM
Why the fuck would anybody make an alt that is the same job/race as their main?

akratic
Mar 16, 2007, 11:18 AM
Because he wants to.

RedX
Mar 16, 2007, 11:29 AM
Why not? You can play the same class many different ways, so there is verity right there. Also, maybe you like the way that Race looks, do you be one again.

Jakosifer
Mar 16, 2007, 01:36 PM
On 2007-03-16 08:40, _Deliverance_ wrote:

Eheheh..I left out the part that I recreated my character, not an alt, I COMPLETELY started over. So why the "fuck" is that a problem to you?

Zarbolord
Mar 16, 2007, 01:39 PM
My main is fT GT and fG. He's lvl 66, what do I want more? Well yeah I have 3 other characters too... Woo I'm not bored yet XD

_Deliverance_
Mar 16, 2007, 04:20 PM
On 2007-03-16 11:36, Jakomay_07 wrote:

Eheheh..I left out the part that I recreated my character, not an alt, I COMPLETELY started over. So why the "fuck" is that a problem to you?

That changes the question of "Why the same job", and now it moves to "Why start over?"

And I don't have a problem with it. It just doesnt' make any sense. If you were insulted by what I typed, that's your problem, not mine.

VanHalen
Mar 16, 2007, 04:24 PM
On 2007-03-16 07:01, Jinu_San wrote:
no one wants to do anything after De Ragan... and its annoying.. I had a party and they all left when i went in to the next set..

I like to go to the place after de ragan. If I can get on today. I'll probably go with you. Great Parum Adventure!

Freshellent
Mar 16, 2007, 06:18 PM
Why the #@$% would anybody make an alt that is the same job/race as their main?

Because they want to.

Gryffin
Mar 16, 2007, 07:01 PM
Cheers to you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/coke.gif

Have fun..o.O

Jakosifer
Mar 16, 2007, 08:18 PM
On 2007-03-16 14:20, _Deliverance_ wrote:

On 2007-03-16 11:36, Jakomay_07 wrote:

That changes the question of "Why the same job", and now it moves to "Why start over?"

And I don't have a problem with it. It just doesnt' make any sense. If you were insulted by what I typed, that's your problem, not mine.

Why the same job - Its hella fun
Why start over - Look at first post

And I assumed you had a problem with it because you said "Why the FUCK would anyone blah blah". Assumptions arent a good thing but that was the impression I got when I saw your message. And trust me...Nothing insults me, I was just answering to your little comment.

Anyway, I got to level 9 today, me and this party of a Ranger, a Force and a Protanser (At level 10...) did the De Ragan 3 times...The 2nd time it ended up being just me and the force and I did about 12 damage a hit with my pistol. >_>

In the long run, I had alot of fun, but noone did indeed stick around for the other mission...

Jakosifer
Mar 25, 2007, 04:07 PM
Update: Im lvl 43 now >_________> , Fighgunner is lvl 3 and I have 3 A Rank Twin Sabers and 6 A Rank Twin Daggers, an Evil Twin, Deathmaker and a Yashminkov 009v or whatever that mechgun is called. Needless to say this is the most fun Ive ever had playing this game, met alot of new/cool people, more people should do stuff like this. <_<

-Shimarisu-
Mar 25, 2007, 04:34 PM
If you want challenge, you should have switched your high level char to PT. That's what I did this week, though I alternate between GT/fortegunner and PT now, eh.

Jakosifer
Mar 25, 2007, 04:39 PM
Hmm..I think I'll do that actually, once I can start doing S2 missions, I'll switch to Force and get it over with then to Ranger and just gain 2 lvls for it. Then PT...I love traps so I think I could do good with that class. <_<