PDA

View Full Version : A Little Grouping?

Pipiruu
Mar 16, 2007, 10:19 AM
Hello~ Er, it feels weird to make this kind of topic with a similar one nearby, but I didn't want to hijack it...

I've been playing PSU for a bit, so I'm kind of familiar with how the game works. The problem is... The few friends I've made have moved on. They quit PSU. D: Soloing isn't too much fun and because I'm *cough* low level, I'm having a hard time meeting some friends. Especially since most games are locked and many people don't feel like having a conversation. I wonder if anyone else is having this problem? (T.T)

So, I was hoping to make a few friends here and maybe party and such. That's always fun, right? ^_^ My in-game name is Pipiruu and I usually play on uni 2 and 11, so feel free to say hi. No personal questions, though. (x_x;)

Now, please excuse me while I sadly delete cards. *sigh*~

Jinu_San
Mar 16, 2007, 10:28 AM
you can join my guild i JUST started lolz..

but yeah alot of people do seem kinda snooty as much as i hate to say it.

But Ill be your friend/partner in play

Pipiruu
Mar 16, 2007, 10:33 AM
I wasn't trying to imply that a lot of people are snotty. It's just that many seem to be a bit anti-social. It's a little disheartening.

Thanks for wanting to be my friend, though. (^_^)b

Oh, I forgot--I play on the PC/PS2 version. I was on the 360, but I heard so many stories of females being sexually harassed, I left!

SinsofanAngel
Mar 16, 2007, 10:40 AM
Yea, alot of people have the problem of others harassing them on 360, gets kinda aggravating when I'm in someones game and they start harassing any/every female that comes in.

MayLee
Mar 16, 2007, 10:41 AM
On 2007-03-16 08:33, Pipiruu wrote:
I wasn't trying to imply that a lot of people are snotty. It's just that many seem to be a bit anti-social. It's a little disheartening.

Thanks for wanting to be my friend, though. (^_^)b

Oh, I forgot--I play on the PC/PS2 version. I was on the 360, but I heard so many stories of females being sexually harassed, I left!

You think by switching out because of the female thingdoesn't exist on the other platform? Heh, I'm a female and I try to laugh at it because men who make a big deal out of females playing on a game is a bit rediculous.

There will alwways be that type of situation ANYWHERE on any platform.

Pipiruu
Mar 16, 2007, 10:46 AM
Of course, MayLee. I never said any version was better than the other, don't get offended. Everyone has their own way of dealing with situations. I chose to leave, you chose to stick it out. There's nothing wrong with that, is there?

Gamemako
Mar 16, 2007, 10:48 AM
Well, what most men usually do could be considered sexual harassment. It's simply just that much more silly when done in an online environment.

Pipiruu
Mar 16, 2007, 10:52 AM
On 2007-03-16 08:48, Gamemako wrote:It's simply just that much more silly when done in an online environment.

Agreed. XD

SuperRygar
Mar 16, 2007, 02:22 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif i've never had a problem finding cool ppl and any rank game i wanted. but maybe im just lucky. id be glad to help you level up Pipiruu ^.^ you can find me in UNI2 on the 4th floor colony. doin LL missions or sitting down on the bench. come find me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Allison_W
Mar 16, 2007, 05:13 PM
I'm low-level, too; I list my characters in my signature. Of late, I tend to do lots of Clyez's Linear Line; I do usually password-protect my missions, as I'd prefer not to be competing with completely random people who may or may not be around my level for the XP and lewtz when I went in with just the intent of soloing through it--though I'd like to meet up with people in other situations and play with those that I have reason to believe are OK folks, yes.

I tend to hang out on Universe 2, though sometimes I switch to another one (at random, alas) if I'm having one of those days where I think maybe I'll get less lag on a less populated server. (I dunno, will I?)

EDIT: I can be a flirt at times, but I at least try to have some class about it, sooo... don't worry too much.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Allison_W on 2007-03-16 15:15 ]</font>

Dj_SkyEpic
Mar 16, 2007, 05:32 PM
You can definitely make a lot of friends from here. Whenever there's an event that's being hosted by certain people, go and have fun there!

Oh... Ryuki's throwing a birthday bash for him and another person next week Sunday. I've planned on having a few contests there, so there will be prizes and etc.

... so come on over there next week to socialize and have fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Edit: also, is this the PiPiruu I used to remember? Theres so many Piupiu or etc. that I'm forgetting everyone ><

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-03-16 15:35 ]</font>

Pipiruu
Mar 16, 2007, 06:08 PM
Oh, a party...? I'm kind of shy, so I'll probably just end up blending into a wall or something, but I'll come. It sounds like a good way to meet a few nice people.

Um, I don't believe we've met DJ. I've never seen you before. Sorry to disappoint you. (^_^;)

EDIT: My name came from the top of my head, I'm a bit surprised it's not that original. XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pipiruu on 2007-03-16 16:10 ]</font>