PDA

View Full Version : SEGA really spoiled us this time.......

gundam0079
Mar 16, 2007, 10:44 AM
by adding the new S2 mission, one in particular, teh new lab recovery located in the(wherever it is) so many people have been grindin , i admit including myself. its a great place to lvl and gain mp, along with that u can boatin almost 99 frags in one day. so there

CyarVictor
Mar 16, 2007, 10:54 AM
Plus you make easy bank there with a decent/good party. 18K mission reward and great drops like thunder cannons and katsuno-zashi boards.

amtalx
Mar 16, 2007, 11:35 AM
I don't know if giving us missions to play quite qualifies as spoiling us but its definitely working out for my short cash problem.

Nobo
Mar 17, 2007, 06:30 PM
Its good but it makes you gain exp and mission points too fast.

Rashiid
Mar 17, 2007, 06:36 PM
i did 3 runz after i went to 9 figunner, and i was halfway to 10 lol

it is mad easy, i hope if the job cap goes to 20, it takes ALOOOOOOT of MP (like 10,000 each lvl) so its a challange.

Kimil
Mar 17, 2007, 06:37 PM
I agree with Rashiid,

Flwl3ssCowboy
Mar 17, 2007, 07:13 PM
Quite.

By the time we have our Job cap lifted, even Lab S2 will take too long

We'll be whining for a lab S3 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Golto
Mar 17, 2007, 07:19 PM
Lab s2's mpts rewards would still be good if they followed the pattern of 8x more mpts going from basic to expert types.

Krans
Mar 17, 2007, 07:37 PM
iT'S Good but bad at the same time, now shop prices become inflated, scape dolls are inflated, the gap between high level players and low level players is extreme. I mean it takes a lv 60 like 20 min to make 20k, and it takes a level 20 prob like an entire day.

Idk i have mixed feelings about it, been making a lot more money but seems like prices have been higher too, and still feel for the low guys.

What i really wish they would do is make like equal runs as far as rewards and difficulty on all the planets, at least have the servers split up. Right now you are kinda forced into the new mission, for example you go to moatoob and its like a ghost town.

Soukosa
Mar 17, 2007, 08:46 PM
Good? Just adds more high level players out that they don't know how to play their class beyond simple things.

Neith
Mar 17, 2007, 08:49 PM
Scape Dolls have been inflated for ages, just like every other damn thing on the market.

I'm sick of seeing DIGA ONLAY Forces too, really annoys me. Mind, I can't play at the minute anyway, so I don't particularly care.

Rashiid
Mar 17, 2007, 08:51 PM
On 2007-03-17 18:49, UrikoBB3 wrote:
Scape Dolls have been inflated for ages, just like every other damn thing on the market.

I'm sick of seeing DIGA ONLAY Forces too, really annoys me. Mind, I can't play at the minute anyway, so I don't particularly care.

i feel like im the only 70+ force w/ diga only at 27 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Sunwind
Mar 17, 2007, 09:24 PM
Yeah, the gap between high and low chars is very big. It takes ages to level up as a low level, where it should really be faster, ok you can get 20 levels in a day, but at the end of the day it's only level 20, but at 55 you can run labs2 all day and be 60+

Dragon_Knight
Mar 17, 2007, 09:38 PM
Actualy my diga JUST turned 24 yesturday...my dambarta however is rapidly approcing 27.

Tiyr
Mar 17, 2007, 10:53 PM
I just wish they would put more thought into the rewards -> difficulty factor.

Labs S2 should NOT be worth more than half the S-Rank missions out there. Even if we just go by creature level, Mad Creatures, Dual Sentinal, both HIVE missions, and Desert Goliath should be worth more.

By having the rewards so disproportionate to the time and effort required, they've funneled half the population into one lobby. It doesn't affect me personally, but I feel extremely bad for anyone trying to get groups for the tougher, more out of the way missions right now.

They really ought to stop being so stupid about mission rewards.

Ryoki
Mar 17, 2007, 11:43 PM
Personally the crazy hardcord Falkis S battle kicks lab's ass. Giant meteor of doom ftw.

Rashiid
Mar 17, 2007, 11:45 PM
On 2007-03-17 21:43, Ryoki wrote:
Personally the crazy hardcord Falkis S battle kicks lab's ass. Giant meteor of doom ftw.

Reward = Lab S2

Fun = Fakis S pwns.

Powder Keg
Mar 18, 2007, 06:42 AM
I think it's fine as it is. I wouldn't want it to take as long as it does to get to level 200 in PSO....I'm sure they'll change things like this in the expansion anyway.

And NO Diga hate! It works! Mine is around level 29 and I'm at level 62....I've been trying to level Megid but that's a royal pain, even for a Fortetecher.

pso123hrf
Mar 18, 2007, 08:46 AM
._. I wouldn't say it's good for exp. I mean, getting a level with like 20 runs takes too long <_<

MP wise I guess its 5 steps lower than heaven.

:/

Sharkyland
Mar 18, 2007, 10:17 AM
I need to get my other chars to 55, been actually trying to get my force to 50 right now. My diga just hit 21...

Order of 21
- Dambarta, Giresta, Damfoie, Foie, Diga
- Next on the list: Damdiga, Dammegid, Ramegid, Rabarta, (?)

---

Yeah it's not too bad of a mission imo. I thought I'd be slaughted once I stepped into it at level 55. First time I tried it, I used traps on the Jarbas and they didn't think that traps would actually be useful, and now they are buying traps for me to use x.x since I can only hold 5. Also I buy scapes after each run that is good, but I stop at 7 because if I get anymore it would be passed to the next person.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2007-03-18 08:24 ]</font>

jayster
Mar 18, 2007, 10:56 AM
I think the meseta is good but mission points should be lowered.