PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 56, where's the cool place to hang out?

Shade-
Mar 16, 2007, 12:55 PM
My main frustration recently has been not knowing where to find parties. I had quit for a while and now that I'm not close to the level cap, and several sets of new missions are in, I cant really just go to the newest mission and assume there will be people there to party with. So, were are some good places I can go to find parties that will still get me decent experience/mission points?

Zer0_ConvoY
Mar 16, 2007, 01:23 PM
go to... the new mission <.< >.>
Lab Recovery S2 is the big thing, not bad, unless people don't know how to handle bees/restart when they see bees, I actually spent 20 mins once while the leader was trying to get a bee free map. just take the parum LL mission and you'll be there.

Shade-
Mar 16, 2007, 01:25 PM
is the level requirement 55 or less? It's important to know if I can actually do the mission before I get there.

Akaimizu
Mar 16, 2007, 01:32 PM
Yeah, I think it's only 55 for Lab Recovery S2.

Affectionately known as Sea Lab. (But without Capt. Howlin' Mad Murphy How could it be?)

But if you're looking for them...you have to check under the sea..
...cause that's where you'll find them...underneath the Sea. (ok, I'll stop now)

For me, I hang out where I can get action, though I do completely understand the attraction to that place. It's like a haven for accelerated levelling. However, being over 60 and already halfway to 8, as a GT...I'm not in a hurry, at this time. I can comfortably group pretty much anywhere, so until I find myself behind and all sorts of great 70+ req areas pop up; I'll just take it at whatever fun pace I choose.

Rashiid
Mar 16, 2007, 01:36 PM
Lab S2.

poor bruce...all alone....

SolomonGrundy
Mar 16, 2007, 01:50 PM
No one's doing Dark Falz runs anymore, eh?

that was quick...

A2K
Mar 16, 2007, 01:57 PM
SEED Awakened is fun, and probably quite good for EXP, but it can be a huge meseta sink on S. If you want meseta, mission points, or PA fragments, you go elsewhere.

Tiyr
Mar 16, 2007, 01:57 PM
I imagine people will do Falz more when they've capped their job levels. Better rares drop there, anyway, but if you want cash Lab S2 is the way to go.

Oh, and rest in peace, Captain Murphy. You are missed.

..."His lymph nodes were as big as cats!"