PDA

View Full Version : Least painful Neudiz mission?

chibiLegolas
Mar 16, 2007, 02:45 PM
I'm trying to mix things up when I get board with lab runs. Can anyone recommend a Neudiz mission that's not paintful/annoying to play on A or S? I'd assume I can't find another player for those co-op missions (unless it's really fun and worth hunting for other players?). And I'd imagine I would avoid any worm missions. Anything else you guys find fun?
I like the relics just cause everything there is the same element + void free of worms. Anything else?
Thanks.

Randomness
Mar 16, 2007, 02:49 PM
Nobody running the co-op Onma anymore? Thats a really good mission, no worms, no mizura, shots at /quicks...

Shiro_Ryuu
Mar 16, 2007, 02:56 PM
I agree that the co-op Agata Onmagohg is a really great mission for getting the most of all worlds, exp, money, MP, and such. if you're going mostly for pure exp though, I think the relics are great too. Rainbow Beast is also pretty good, although worms might pop out in that mission quite a bit.

Suz
Mar 16, 2007, 03:23 PM
I'm all for that agata Onma mission. It's quick, not to mention LOADS of easy enemies any decent party can whoop up. But... some of the maps can be tricky if you don't know them thus missing some mobs here and there, but once you get it down, 50+ mp per run (going at about 15mins or so a run) is pretty good for considering how easy the mission is. Compared to lab S2, i'd say this is second best.

Tiyr
Mar 16, 2007, 03:45 PM
You get worms on every map except the co-op Onma and the Relics (excluding Grove, which is annoying for its own reasons). The largest difference for the rest of the missions is between Kamatozes and Tengohgs.

Rainbow beast has a decent reward for how low level it is, assuming you can deal with a few level 50-ish worms.

chibiLegolas
Mar 16, 2007, 04:37 PM
Cool. Thanks guys. I just hope there's still ppl playing those boards in random rooms.

twysted
Mar 16, 2007, 04:43 PM
neudaiz is my favorite spot...

Esufer
Mar 16, 2007, 05:51 PM
Agata Relics, or Eastern Peril, yo!

Gamemako
Mar 16, 2007, 07:28 PM
Agata RELICs is extremely easy with a good party. The rewards just bite hard.

Kaydin
Mar 16, 2007, 08:02 PM
Best exp plus no worms: Eastern Peril and Holy Ground.
Least painful: TECHNIC License.

Shiro_Ryuu
Mar 16, 2007, 10:01 PM
yeah, TECH license is defeinately the least painful. ahh, Maya. <3

A2K
Mar 16, 2007, 11:01 PM
Pfft, TECHNIC License isn't even a mission. It's more like... an appointment.

Cz
Mar 17, 2007, 02:41 AM
if u r a FO i say the least painful would be Groove of Fanatic S...lol. I solo there sometime while trying to get the boss weapon for my ranger. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif that is only for high level FO though if u r a hunter u will hate that place a lot...lol.

Eleina
Mar 17, 2007, 05:06 AM
Yes grove is fun only thing which bugs me as a Fo are those female newman who wont stop moving at healing eachother

Shiro_Ryuu
Mar 17, 2007, 08:06 AM
thats why Hunters can be important, they pwn people enemies, and we can use whatever color weapon we want since they're all neutral.