PDA

View Full Version : Are Zoona muscles hard to find?

Zorafim
Mar 16, 2007, 03:29 PM
I kinda like that Zoona statue, but I don't want to pay for one. Would it be tough to make one?

Akaimizu
Mar 16, 2007, 03:33 PM
You could spam the moatoon maps for the high Zoona variations, and just keep doing the part with them in it. You can probably get a few, that way. Thing is, like Vandas, they aren't a rare creature. You almost always get a body part when fighting them in numbers.

Kuya
Mar 16, 2007, 03:40 PM
It took me forever to get a zoona statue - but I'd have to say that it's my favorite "normal" enemy statue. Btw - the vanda statue is no where near normal. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Neith
Mar 16, 2007, 05:28 PM
Zoona Muscles aren't really rare, but finding a shop selling them for cheap is.

I'd just farm them and synth your own decoration. Took me 5 attempts though, PM kept deciding I didn't want a statue, and would prefer a Monomate.

AlMcFly
Mar 16, 2007, 05:49 PM
Haha, I had like 8 Zoona Muscles before they even made the statue board available, and created it on my first try. If you look in the item database actually, I might have been the one to enter it with pics. Lol. Yeah, just spam Zoona heavy missions on low rank and eventually they will drop. It's only a matter of time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: McFlyVII on 2007-03-16 15:53 ]</font>