PDA

View Full Version : Last Night...

DizzyDi
Mar 17, 2007, 10:03 AM
I had a dream that I met Jay-Z at some little mom & pop restaurants. I sat down and had dinner with him but I forget what we were talking about.

True Story.

aWhat did you dream about last night? ;8

Nani-chan
Mar 17, 2007, 10:05 AM
Last night I dreamt that I became a attractive girl and made some new friends.

Jive18
Mar 17, 2007, 10:13 AM
Don't think I dreamt last night; I was up until 2 and extremely tired, so I put in Swordfish and fell asleep.

DizzyDi
Mar 17, 2007, 10:13 AM
You probably dreamt about Halley Berry nekked.

Jive18
Mar 17, 2007, 10:15 AM
...I plead da 5th.

Bot-Bot
Mar 17, 2007, 10:54 AM
Everyone dreams, every night.

True fact.

astuarlen
Mar 17, 2007, 11:23 AM
I had a couple dreams.
In one of my dreams, a couple friends and I went to this really big (but plainly decorated) house. We didn't know who owned it, but we thought it was some sorority girls. So we went to the highest floor (the fourth, I believe). The house had ugly, white berber carpets, white walls, and white cabinets. Some of the folks I was with broke out the liquor and got drunk and passed out. So one of my friends and I left the house, but as we were on our way out, we ran into my boss! It was her house. We scampered out and went to class, but later that day I had to go back to the house because I had a class there. Everyone was learning how to sew by hand. Very exciting! Well, this classmate tried to give me a needle that was already threaded (with gold-colored thread), but the end of the thread was super-frayed, so I insisted on a different one. I knew this might mess up the pattern (everyone was using different colored threads to stitch along the perimeter of a dark red cloth) yet I also knew I could never get the massively frayed thread to go through the needle's holes. Anyway, in a few minutes my boss/new instructor came back. She ripped out all the stitches and told me to start over. The catch was I had to use a specific color of thread, which was called, I think, something like Aquamarine... well, in any case, it was bluish. I went rumaging in the box to threads/sewing supplies, but I couldn't find it! She told me to look for another color (something like "Legendary", which I found out later, was a kind of red). But she'd only tell me the name, not what it looked like. I spent a very, very long time looking for these threads to no avail. I think she was talking to me, at this point, about some students having complete breakdowns over their classes. And I was definitely getting to that level--or maybe a homicidal level (it's the bonus stage after you rescue the princess from the castle but before the final boss). Since I couldn't find the threads, she told me I'd have to buy them and finish the project on my own. I'm sure there may have been more to the dream, but I can't remember it.
Fin.

I won't describe my other dream, much as I'm sure you'd like to hear it.

roygbiv
Mar 17, 2007, 11:49 AM
"...i dreamed that somebody loved me"

Katrina
Mar 17, 2007, 12:26 PM
I dreamed in HD

BlueDagger
Mar 17, 2007, 01:56 PM
I had a dream that George Lucus was reading a screenplay I wrote... He didn't like it...

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 17, 2007, 02:17 PM
I had a dream that I was fighting someone with a knife and they slashed across my chest. I looked down and saw blood pouring out. Then I woke up.

True Story.

Moo2u
Mar 17, 2007, 04:21 PM
I had a dream I had a flying canoe powered by my own happyness. The highter, it flew, the happier I'd get, and the higher it'd fly. Then, a cranky old lady poped out of her house and said, "stop flying around!" So my canoe gently went to the ground, and I was depressed, and since I was so depressed, I couldn't get my canoe flying again. I woke up in a sad state.

FACT STORY!

FOAtHeart
Mar 17, 2007, 04:22 PM
I HAD A DREAM THAT MR. FEENEY DIED AND AWOKE WITH TEARS IN MY EYES

Moo2u
Mar 17, 2007, 04:23 PM
FEENEH!
FEE-EE-EE-EE-EE-NEH!!