PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Carriguine

Krans
Mar 17, 2007, 07:42 PM
sry if this has been asked but someone told me today the board came out with the ultimate PA's. I know the first time we thought it was out it wasn't, but is it out yet? if so why isnt anyone hunting it

PJ
Mar 17, 2007, 07:44 PM
Regardless if it's out or not, nobody's hunting it cause they're all at Labs S2

Rashiid
Mar 17, 2007, 07:56 PM
omg omg omg ITS NOT OUT PLZ STOP MAKING THEZE POSTZ

DoubleK93
Mar 17, 2007, 08:05 PM
Is it really out yet? Who is able to use it anyone know?

McLaughlin
Mar 17, 2007, 08:06 PM
It's not out yet, and it's a Double Saber.

Soukosa
Mar 17, 2007, 08:44 PM
On 2007-03-17 17:56, Rashiid wrote:

On 2007-03-17 18:06, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

Where's the proof? That no one has found it yet? There is only one mission with this enemy and only one that spawns within it, on top of being a long mission on S rank where it would drop at.

It's been pointed out many many times that it drops on the JP servers from lv 80~99 Carrigunes. We have those as well so it should drop! Now quit posting all of this crap ~.~

Rashiid
Mar 17, 2007, 08:48 PM
On 2007-03-17 18:44, Sounomi wrote:

On 2007-03-17 17:56, Rashiid wrote:

On 2007-03-17 18:06, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

Where's the proof? That no one has found it yet? There is only one mission with this enemy and only one that spawns within it, on top of being a long mission on S rank where it would drop at.

It's been pointed out many many times that it drops on the JP servers from lv 80~99 Carrigunes. We have those as well so it should drop! Now quit posting all of this crap ~.~

zomg JP got A grinders on an update and we didnt!!

ZOMG PLZ STOP TAKING INFO FROM JP!!

PJ
Mar 17, 2007, 08:50 PM
ZOMG PLZ STOP BEING DUMB

The logic is there. It looks like it would easily drop.

Remember the 360 players doubting Halarods legitness on the servers just cause no one seemed to have one? Same logic here. It's fucking RARE.

And again, everyone at Labs.

Neith
Mar 17, 2007, 08:52 PM
Should be simple enough to understand.

Either:
a) It is released, but is so rare that no-one's found it.
b) It's not released.

JP Wiki says it is, players say it isn't. It just isn't known.

Rashiid
Mar 17, 2007, 08:53 PM
On 2007-03-17 18:50, PJ wrote:
ZOMG PLZ STOP BEING DUMB

The logic is there. It looks like it would easily drop.

Remember the 360 players doubting Halarods legitness on the servers just cause no one seemed to have one? Same logic here. It's fucking RARE.

And again, everyone at Labs.

failed to see who doubted the existance of Halarods on the 360.

we kno its legit, just the only ppl that got the board failed em, so just no one has em.

when will you guys realize that JP gets more/extra stuff than us.

RedX
Mar 17, 2007, 09:01 PM
You mean sooner right? We get everything they do just later.

Edit: this excludes Net Cash event, its an event not a item though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RedX on 2007-03-17 19:02 ]</font>

Rashiid
Mar 17, 2007, 09:04 PM
theres alterations in updates too.

b/c of the technical dificualties, it skrewed up the stuff, so we aintz gotz noz Rucar.

lock this b4 ppl start thinkin its legit

PJ
Mar 17, 2007, 09:06 PM
Locking is probably a good idea, but certainly not for THAT reason.

ChocoboChad
Mar 17, 2007, 09:12 PM
I remember, sometime earlier when the HIVE was released, someone mailed SEGA/Sonic Team about the Carriguine-Rucar. The response went something like this:

"No, the Carriguine-Rucar is not a released item.

Thank you,
Juan."

McLaughlin
Mar 17, 2007, 09:15 PM
ZOMG TEH RED RING IZ ON TEH DIZK SO IT HAS TO DROP WE'VE SEEN PEOPLE WITH IT ITZ REEL!!!!!!!!!!!

I still doubt the Halarod as well. I'll use a phrase you lot seem to fall back on when "t3h h4x" are brought up.

"Pics or it didn't happen."

Sunwind
Mar 17, 2007, 09:21 PM
IIRC, hacked items before that update vanished if you took them out of storage / tried to use them etc. Since that update i've seen nobody with Rucars equipped at all, including that guy who used to sit outside HIVE all day with about 3 Rucars on his pallette, I think he went ingame and tried to use them and they disappeared or something.

Which would mean it's not released.

Also there are like, 4 Carriguines on S rank aren't there? Or is only 1 of them supposed to drop it?

Rashiid
Mar 17, 2007, 09:23 PM
i kno tha Halarod exsist, on official PSU forums, a guy posted him finding one, but he got booted since he was a non-force and got it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

edit: pixx too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rashiid on 2007-03-17 19:25 ]</font>

Golto
Mar 17, 2007, 09:25 PM
Anyone still using the phrase 'Pic or it didn't happen' needs to get taken out and shot. If you give Juan/John's words any merit then you must believe the c-r board can drop now since there is an email confirming it is a legit item now.

The character named Kyuubei that had the hacked c-rs either quit or was banned but his weapons did survive the 'wipe'.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Golto on 2007-03-17 19:27 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Mar 17, 2007, 09:28 PM
On 2007-03-17 19:25, Golto wrote:
Anyone still using the phrase 'Pic or it didn't happen' needs to get taken out and shot. If you give Juan/John's words any merit then you must believe the c-r board can drop now since there is an email confirming it is a legit item now.

The email being where, exactly?

PJ
Mar 17, 2007, 09:31 PM
On 2007-03-17 18:53, Rashiid wrote:

On 2007-03-17 19:15, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

I still doubt the Halarod as well. I'll use a phrase you lot seem to fall back on when "t3h h4x" are brought up.

Yeah, he's the one I was mostly thinking of.

I'm pretty sure in an email, Juan said it WAS a legit drop. Either way, that means one Juan says it is, and one says it isn't, so yes. Juan is not a reliable source of info for anything.

And I'm pretty sure the Rucar was NOT wiped after the server wipe.

ChocoboChad
Mar 17, 2007, 09:34 PM
Well, anyway, you gotta consider how many were out there before the patch. I haven't seen one since.

Have you?

Edit: Nothing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ChocoboChad on 2007-03-17 19:34 ]</font>

PJ
Mar 17, 2007, 09:38 PM
Well, I don't play in random parties, and I don't check peoples equipment randomly. So, yeah, I haven't seen any Rucars.

Jarek
Mar 17, 2007, 09:38 PM
On 2007-03-17 19:31, PJ wrote:

I was in a random party with someone who had one the night before last (ps2).
He figured it was legit or something since it was given to him by a friend..
XD I hate seeing that reason.

ChocoboChad
Mar 17, 2007, 09:40 PM
I dunno. Maybe it is.

Let's consult Juan again.

Ryoki
Mar 17, 2007, 11:45 PM
On 2007-03-17 19:31, PJ wrote:

On 2007-03-17 18:53, Rashiid wrote:

On 2007-03-17 19:15, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

Yeah, he's the one I was mostly thinking of.

I'm pretty sure in an email, Juan said it WAS a legit drop. Either way, that means one Juan says it is, and one says it isn't, so yes. Juan is not a reliable source of info for anything.

I happened to notice the famous zack,who claimed to be the first to have it, no longer carries it equipped.

On a side note, how the hell can you doubt the Halarod?
That would make you just like those people who believe we didn't land on the Moon. Seriously, am I the only one who still upholds that we did land there?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-03-17 21:50 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Mar 18, 2007, 01:13 AM
That's the dumbest comparison I've seen in a while.

Like I said; no proof, no pics, no follower.

ChocoboChad
Mar 18, 2007, 01:23 AM
Proof? (http://www.panoramas.dk/moon/hasselblad.jpg)

I'm just wondering Ob', which side are you on? Like against the Carriguine-Rucar's existence, right?

A picture would only be valid on the 360 version, as you could just post an old picture of a Carriguine-Rucar and say, "Voilą! A Carriguine-Rucar!."

Edit: Unless you mean the Halarod, which I dunno. I just believe the Halarod because people still have it. It was probably mass-produced by the hackers and distributed among the population on PS2/PC. Then, it never got killed 'cuz it's a released item. Maybe you don't see as many Halarods on the 360 as there are over here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ChocoboChad on 2007-03-17 23:32 ]</font>

-Crokar-
Mar 18, 2007, 01:39 AM
Helix had the halarod board in his shop for max 9 like 3 days ago. i thought the whole world knew about it. as for the rucar i believe its out but no one plays hive everyone at lab.

NPCMook
Mar 18, 2007, 06:57 AM
"ITS NOT OUT BECAUSE I REFUSE TO HUNT FOR IT, I AM GRINDING AT S2 LABS ITS NOT OUT OKAY GTFO AND GET OVER IT"

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif seriously put up or shut up, don't make accusations about something till you are willing to spend the time to hunt it down. The reason there aren't many Halarods floating about on the 360? Virtually no one is doing Demons above, but we all believe its released just because it surivived the wipe

As I said befor Put up or Shut up, either go hunt one down, or just shut up about it

Golto
Mar 18, 2007, 11:18 AM
While it could be a fake email here it is

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=22415&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=sega+support&start=25

Scroll down to the first Elnendil post.

Hello,

Any item that is still in the game after the Feb. 23rd wipe is a legit
weapon. The Rucar included.

Thank you
John
SEGA Support

Now the ingame knowledge of PSU the SoA staff does have seem very iffy. The Japanese do all the work.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Golto on 2007-03-18 09:18 ]</font>

Rashiid
Mar 18, 2007, 11:29 AM
http://www.thefollow.net/forum/images/smiles/singer1.gif Attention: its not legit.

that is all.

Krans
Mar 18, 2007, 01:26 PM
I thought that email came before the ultimate PA update? Anyways didnt mean for this to cause such a stir but i haven't been as addicted to this game as before so it as very possible it was out and i didn't know. I didn't think it was out but the reasoning was very plausible, HIVE takes forever on S and is incrredibly difficult, i doubt anyone solo runs it so i fiured everyone at S2 maybeits there and nobody found it.

Idk i hope i do get one, one day

Soukosa
Mar 18, 2007, 04:16 PM
On 2007-03-17 23:13, Obsidian_Knight wrote:

The PSU Perfect Bible, which comes from information straight from the game devs, could state something drops and you still wouldn't believe it drops. Oh wait, it lists [B] Halarod as a drop for Onmagoug S (Demons Above being the only planned mission with Onmagoug at the time) and you still don't believe it drops from there. Case solved.

Rashiid
Mar 18, 2007, 04:25 PM

now, obsidian, there is proof of tha Halarod. u can find pics of ppl getting that on the official forums (those posts were months ago).

as for zeh Rucar; why would ST give figuns not only 1, but 2 S rank weapons, and everyone else (cept fortetechers) 0?

it may 'suppost' to be able to drop, but ST doesnt want it to be obtainable yet, that would overpower Figuns.

they can alter drops, u kno.

NPCMook
Mar 18, 2007, 05:04 PM
On 2007-03-18 14:25, Rashiid wrote:

now, obsidian, there is proof of tha Halarod. u can find pics of ppl getting that on the official forums (those posts were months ago).

as for zeh Rucar; why would ST give figuns not only 1, but 2 S rank weapons, and everyone else (cept fortetechers) 0?

it may 'suppost' to be able to drop, but ST doesnt want it to be obtainable yet, that would overpower Figuns.

they can alter drops, u kno.

Your little world must be fun... but very lonely...

ST is allowed to release what they want, when they want albeit not that fair to some. Sure Fortefighters, Wartechers, and Guntechers still don't have an S-rank released, but oh well. Truth be told Fortetechers have 2 released S-ranks so why can't fighgunners have 2?

Rashiid
Mar 18, 2007, 05:08 PM
we had 2-3 weeks to get our S bow, thats done. (not to mention female-only)

Halarod is next to impossible to find, and Crea Doubles are more common then 9*s.

Face it: its not out, get over it.

SStrikerR
Mar 18, 2007, 05:12 PM
rashid, shut up and stop saying that everything we say is wrong, omg uve been here for not even 3 months and i dont think many people like you already, even i did better than that.

NPCMook
Mar 18, 2007, 05:12 PM
Lonely little world...

Rashiid
Mar 18, 2007, 05:14 PM
On 2007-03-18 15:12, Ryan113 wrote:
rashid, shut up and stop saying that everything we say is wrong, omg uve been here for not even 3 months and i dont think many people like you already, even i did better than that.

hehe, ppl just h8 when im right is all.
im not saying that everything yall say is wrong, its just, it aint out.

sum of yall need to face facts http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

edit: only ppl that i beef w/ on here are NPC Mook and Weakness (and maybe a few scattered PC/Ps2 users), and teh way things are looking, you too.

besides that, i give info to everyone and are friends w/ anyone on the 360.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rashiid on 2007-03-18 15:21 ]</font>

PJ
Mar 18, 2007, 05:25 PM
Face WHAT facts?

"Attention: It's not out, cause I don't have it!"

No.

Rashiid
Mar 18, 2007, 05:28 PM
On 2007-03-18 15:25, PJ wrote:
Face WHAT facts?

"Attention: It's not out, cause I don't have it!"

No.

Try "this mission has been out for a long time and still no sign of it since its not out."

searching for it is like playing with this little red ball.....
http://www.thefollow.net/forum/images/smiles/069.gif
nothing gets done.

PALRAPPYS
Mar 18, 2007, 05:31 PM
Come on what's so bad about Rashiid? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

He's right ya know...

[b] Carriguine Rucar drops from lv100+ Carriguine. -_-

Retehi
Mar 18, 2007, 05:43 PM
Rashiid is just annoying, let's just leave it at that.

Rashiid
Mar 18, 2007, 05:47 PM
On 2007-03-18 15:43, Retehi wrote:
Rashiid is just annoying, let's just leave it at that.

there we go, thnx http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

in forums: annoying asshole.
in game: ur bestfriend (Syc hated me at 1st too, now we play allot)

PJ
Mar 18, 2007, 05:52 PM
On 2007-03-18 15:31, PALRAPPYS wrote:

Carriguine Rucar drops from lv100+ Carriguine. -_-

If that's the truth, then THANK YOU. A REASON it doesn't drop. Not Rashiid's stupid reason.

[b]On 2007-03-18 15:28, Rashiid wrote:
nothing gets done.

Actually, playing with that ball is, in as little way as possible, a form of excercise. Burning calories. Something's getting done.

I don't know if that info about the Carriguine is correct though. Frankly, I'm gonna believe it drops until proven otherwise. Which you really CAN'T prove.

McLaughlin
Mar 18, 2007, 05:53 PM
Someone email Sega about it? I would, if I knew where to direct my query.

Sychosis
Mar 18, 2007, 05:55 PM
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Word.

Rashiid
Mar 18, 2007, 05:57 PM
On 2007-03-18 15:52, PJ wrote:

On 2007-03-18 15:31, PALRAPPYS wrote:

Carriguine Rucar drops from lv100+ Carriguine. -_-

If that's the truth, then THANK YOU. A REASON it doesn't drop. Not Rashiid's stupid reason.

[b]On 2007-03-18 15:28, Rashiid wrote:
nothing gets done.

Actually, playing with that ball is, in as little way as possible, a form of excercise. Burning calories. Something's getting done.

I don't know if that info about the Carriguine is correct though. Frankly, I'm gonna believe it drops until proven otherwise. Which you really CAN'T prove.

TIME OUT TIME OUT!!!

u didnt kno it was 100+ ones?!?!?!

W0O0W yur R-tarded!!!

thats why i tell ppl to stop looking b/c we need S2 HIVE!!

OMG....http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

i KNEW it drops, just the Carriguine we hav is only 90, thats i tell ppl to stop wasting their time!!

PJ
Mar 18, 2007, 06:06 PM
This coming from someone who doesn't know how to even spell retarded?

Or, you know, "You."

Or people.

Or because.

Or have.

I'm sorry my life isn't spent playing Phantasy Star Universe. Tell me when you get a girlfriend/go out of your house, I'm sure it'll be an occasion.

(Link me to where it says 100+ Carriguines. Come on. If Japanese sources aren't reliable, you better come up with something that is)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PJ on 2007-03-18 16:07 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Mar 18, 2007, 06:11 PM
You When you latch onto grammar, you've lost the battle.

Tell me when you get a girlfriend/go out of your house, I'm sure it'll be an occasion.

Comma splice.

(Link me to where it says 100+ Carriguines. Come on. If Japanese sources aren't reliable, you better come up with something that is)

You missed a period before the last parenthesis.

At least we have something. All you've come up with is "it's rare."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-03-18 16:17 ]</font>

PJ
Mar 18, 2007, 06:12 PM
You don't even believe the Halarod dropped. And legit players on OUR servers have it.

Oh wait, they're liars, right? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

EDIT: Oh, and

On 2007-03-18 16:11, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
You you latch onto grammar, you've lost the battle.

k

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PJ on 2007-03-18 16:13 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Mar 18, 2007, 06:15 PM
How exactly does that have anything to do with the legitimacy of the Carriguine Rucar? I've asked you to produce evidence to support your argument, not argue about my opinion on something irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Legit players on your servers is kind of an oxymoron.

EDIT: Never said my grammar was perfect. Thanks for pointing out a typo for me. I think far faster than I can type.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-03-18 16:16 ]</font>

Rashiid
Mar 18, 2007, 06:16 PM
On 2007-03-18 16:06, PJ wrote:
This coming from someone who doesn't know how to even spell retarded?

Or, you know, "You."

Or people.

Or because.

Or have.

I'm sorry my life isn't spent playing Phantasy Star Universe. Tell me when you get a girlfriend/go out of your house, I'm sure it'll be an occasion.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fpsu.fei-yen.jp%2Fwiki%2Fhtml%2F&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&safe=off&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

if Nightwalkers ( 9* )drop from Lv 90-99's, then 10*s drop from 100+

and about the girlfriend comment/outside comment, i live far from my skool, and my neighborhood is extra quite, so i hav nothing else to do. and i recently broke up w/ my gf because she drinks/smokes wayy too much. (hehe, she still insist i got bacl w/ her, aint happenin)

PJ
Mar 18, 2007, 06:18 PM
My argument is that it's rare, and nobody is playing HIVE for the single enemy because they're all grinding Labs S2.

What's YOUR argument? No one's seen it drop? Again. Read first sentence.

EDIT: Oh, and to make this clear

OMFG everyone on the PS2/PC servers are haxxorz

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PJ on 2007-03-18 16:19 ]</font>

Rashiid
Mar 18, 2007, 06:20 PM
try before S2 came out.

all u saw were HIVE parties.

just cauz we hav tha parts for 1, doesnt mean we can get it. (I.e: Grinder A's?)

PJ
Mar 18, 2007, 06:22 PM
Everyone was at HIVE hunting Black Heart.

Usually on C Rank.

And skipping variations that wasn't an, "X-Rare," variation.

Rashiid
Mar 18, 2007, 06:24 PM
on teh 360, they were doing S, to see drops. allot. sum brave and even said 'no entry w/o scapes'.

oi, my post count is gathering pointlessly <-(if thats a word) from this, lock NOWWWW!!

Retehi
Mar 18, 2007, 06:25 PM
Let's just assume it is out, but the drop rates for this game are horrible, and are all about luck, as seen here:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=137896&forum=20&12

PJ
Mar 18, 2007, 06:26 PM
Yeah, this should be locked.

But before I go on my merry way, if it's ok to make stupid generalisations about the PC/PS2 server (This is more pointed towards O_K), are we allowed to make stupid generalizations about the 360 server too? It's only fair.

Your posters also make me think bad of your community. You need someone to represent you better. :C

NPCMook
Mar 18, 2007, 06:29 PM
I hate to burst some bubbles... but through the broken english on the site with the Translator... it lists kiyarigain(assuming this is the Carriguine) Lvl. 85 dropping [kiyarigain] [bureido], and Baseplate /C [ruuka]

PJ
Mar 18, 2007, 06:30 PM
Is there a link for that? If I'm asking for a link for proof on the 100+ Carriguine drop, I might aswell ask for that link to.

You know. To not be an asshole.

Rashiid
Mar 18, 2007, 06:30 PM
i do understand how it is difficult to tell what is out on PC/Ps2, but as for 360, if we dont see it, then its non-existant. well, i am off from this topic.

http://www.thefollow.net/forum/images/smiles/006.gif

Sychosis
Mar 18, 2007, 06:32 PM
On 2007-03-18 16:26, PJ wrote:
But before I go on my merry way, if it's ok to make stupid generalisations about the PC/PS2 server (This is more pointed towards O_K), are we allowed to make stupid generalizations about the 360 server too? It's only fair.

In all fairness, generalizations have been coming from the PC/PS2 community for months. Not saying some of our players don't, but please don't act like no one over there does.

PJ
Mar 18, 2007, 06:35 PM
No no, you're completely right.

Obsiwhatever-his-name-is (I'm lazy to look it up) is just, so purely elitist, it's annoying and not even funny.

And for Rashiid's information, the hacked weapons on our server have been wiped. ST did their job. Sure, they might come back, but at the moment, they aren't.

PALRAPPYS
I question why this topic has yet to be locked. >>

Flame wars ftl, people. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Come on... wait, JP has it. Anyone know if Japan has S2 HIVE yet? O.o

NPCMook
On 2007-03-18 16:30, PJ wrote:
Is there a link for that? If I'm asking for a link for proof on the 100+ Carriguine drop, I might aswell ask for that link to.

You know. To not be an asshole.

Well it didn't list a level 100+ one, but from B rank + it listed them all as dropping [kiyarigain] [bureido] which I can only guess would be the Blade needed and only the level 85+ dropping both the [kiyarigain] [bureido] and Baseplate /C [ruuka]

So perhaps inplace of Board it translated it to baseblate, seems to say that for many would be boards

PJ
Mar 18, 2007, 06:37 PM
On 2007-03-18 16:37, NPCMook wrote:
JP has all S2 missions I believe

Do they? I thought they only had a handful.

NPCMook
Mar 18, 2007, 06:37 PM
JP has all S2 missions I believe

McLaughlin
Mar 18, 2007, 06:42 PM
On 2007-03-18 16:26, PJ wrote:
Yeah, this should be locked.

Your posters also make me think bad of your community. You need someone to represent you better. :C

I never said you were all "t3h haxxorz." It's an oxymoron because your economy is flooded with haxeta, and everyone who has bought/sold something has been tainted by it as well.

But again, instead of playing shot for shot, back up your argument. Unless, you have nothing to back it up with...?

I'm not elitist. I'm just choosing not to be ignorant.

PJ
Mar 18, 2007, 06:44 PM
You seem to be incredibly ignorant on the status of our server.

Then again, I guess I am about your server to. All the good people must be playing PSU instead of posting on PSOW. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

NPCMook
Mar 18, 2007, 06:44 PM
Clicky (http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fpsu.fei-yen.jp%2Fwiki%2Fhtml%2F&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&safe=off&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools)

Scroll down till you see Satellite of Darkness then look for [kiyarigain] and Baseplate is there for board

Edit: Link was FAR to long

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NPCMook on 2007-03-18 16:45 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Mar 18, 2007, 06:49 PM
I have a decent grasp of what goes on over there. It doesn't take a genius to figure out something's still wrong when Ray-photons are still being listed with four zeroes tacked on the end of the price tag.

Dhylec
Mar 18, 2007, 06:56 PM
Let's ends it now, before warnings have to be handed out.