PDA

View Full Version : Ganna Line

MsRobin
Mar 17, 2007, 09:44 PM
I have a question if any of you dont mind me helping me out here http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif. The Ganna line the 9* armor, I plan on making it but does it have any special effect for when you wear it? Like the Phantom Line boosts the Phantom Rifle. Does the Ganna Line do anything like that? Thank you to all that respond =)

Retehi
Mar 17, 2007, 09:48 PM
I'd like to know to, I hear it's some sort of boost for ranger type classes, but I never trust word of mouth around here.

FUFME
Mar 17, 2007, 10:43 PM
I heard it boosts ATP/ATA (Either or Both) no matter what weapon your using.

Made a few and cant really use it, so I sold it for 10 Million and higher depending on the %

TheRealFlow
Mar 17, 2007, 11:33 PM
I think it's only for range classes and brings ATA up by 10, just what I've heard. =)

Midicronica
Mar 17, 2007, 11:36 PM
I'm believe it increases ata/atp for ranger classes, but then again I'm not expert. Kind of a coincidence because we got one to join drop in Mad Beast S today.

Jey
Mar 17, 2007, 11:44 PM
It gives the gunner classes that can equip it +24 ATA.

It's basically the upgrade from a Midiline, kinda like how Hiragi-senba is an upgrade from Hoza-senba.

Powder Keg
Mar 18, 2007, 06:53 AM
It forces you to spell 'Gonna' as 'Ganna'....kind of like everyone at the Raffon Field Base.

Helly
Mar 18, 2007, 12:34 PM
I got one of those boards not to long ago but when I came on here to look up the materials needed to make it....... >_< Well lets say I calmly packaged it neatly and then put it in storage for the rest of my PSU career!

T2
Mar 20, 2007, 04:05 PM
it's great armour for all the beast fortegunners out there (and figunners too), however just like the midiline, it's stats are pretty poor when you compare it to other 9*'s (or even 8*s)

jayster
Mar 20, 2007, 04:09 PM
kinda off topic but does sori-senba do anything?

Jey
Mar 20, 2007, 04:11 PM
It's decent armor for GTs and fGs... provided you have the 99DFP to equip it.

My human lv80 fG5 has 79DFP...

-Rune-
Mar 20, 2007, 04:13 PM
Not sure, I'm doing research on armor as well, but I'm holding off currently cause tryiny to get my hands on my loveheart line before it's too late. Last thing I was testing was a gigush line

Jey
Mar 20, 2007, 04:33 PM
Matching armor sets = +25%att/acc of the weapon or +25%tp/mst for force stuff, and +25% of the armor's dfp. The bonuses apply only to the equipment's unground stats.

So a Gigush + Gigush Line is um. Lame, but novel I suppose. Nafli-zashi + Nafri-senba can be kind of damaging using a 50% Nafli. I attribute that more to the 50% than the set bonus, but the sleep add effect that Nafli-zashi has makes things interesting.

Ageha-Kikami/Ageha-senba, Phantom/Phantomline, Gudda Gant/Rabol Gant, Ga-misaki/Ga-senba (good luck on those last two armors) are probably the only set combo worth looking into at the moment in terms of overall effectiveness.

Sori-senba does nothing extra except have 4 slots, which makes it fairly unique enough.

Loveheart Line does nothing extra except a heart icon when you block.

Ganna Line is a pretty decent shieldline considering the hefty acc bonus it gives. It is only inferior to meleecentric Crimson Line by like 15-20 in the stats? The element means so much more defensively, anyway.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jey on 2007-03-20 14:41 ]</font>

-Crokar-
Mar 20, 2007, 04:53 PM
i wear a ganna line all it does is give 24 ata thats it. nothing special really. but it does help with low acc weapons like a machineguns

Sane
Mar 20, 2007, 05:12 PM
What about a hoza-senba with a howrod? Does it really add 25% tp?

Edit: In fact, where did I even hear this, it doesn't list it as a set on psupedia...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sane on 2007-03-20 16:19 ]</font>

Jey
Mar 20, 2007, 06:10 PM
Hoza/Howrod aren't a set.

The only tech set for now, I believe, is the Rayharod/Reiha-senba set (dumb idiot translator)

Vay
Mar 20, 2007, 07:20 PM
Well right now I'm 0/4 on Ganna Line synths, and it's 24 ATA, like has been stated earlier. Also, Rabol Neda and Gur Neda are a combo, but I don't believe the Rabol Neda is even out yet for us.

Soukosa
Mar 20, 2007, 08:09 PM
On 2007-03-20 14:09, jayster wrote:
kinda off topic but does sori-senba do anything?

It puts a sign on your back stating you're a noob http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

It's not very unique in the aspect of having 4 slots either. The S rank armor Storm Line has all 4 slots as well but is FG only. I have a feeling that there will be more S rank armors like that as well.