PDA

View Full Version : A pleasant turning point.

Jeremiah
Mar 17, 2007, 10:15 PM
I decided I couldn't hold out for May like I planed and reactivated my account yesterday (Much to what will be to my friends dismay I'm sure.) And began the usual. Quickly I was reminded why I took a break in the first place, in which I'll spare the details for I'm sure a majority of you have heard idlers at the linear line whining about.

Then I realized, "Hey, I can do S missions now." and I finally (Yes, finally) decided to go into a party and try it out.

All of a sudden, to me at least, the game got alot faster and more engaging. Finally everyone is putting it all into things and we aren't taking too little or too long to go through one mission, just seems like everything just balanced out.

Reminds me of when I got to very hard mode in PSOGC.. but I digress. Anyone else feel this or is it just me? But whatever the case... It's good to be back. Though I wish you got more than one PA frag considering the prices of the Ults. Guess I'll just focus on my current ones in the meantime, eh?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jeremiah on 2007-03-17 20:19 ]</font>

Kaydin
Mar 17, 2007, 10:25 PM
S ranks definitely make the game much more fun. Just wait until S2.

Once you hit 45, grind Mad Creatures S for PA Frags. It's short, fast, and doesn't have the Megid that Linear Line has. Once you hit 55, grind Lab Recovery S2. 2 PA Frags per run, and it only takes 20/30 minutes or so.

Oh, PC/PS2 or X360?

Jeremiah
Mar 17, 2007, 10:29 PM
I avoided LLS just for that reason. The only Megid I ever want to see is my own.(once I get it of course...) *Has been exposed to traumatizing experiences in extra mode* I've been living in Valley of Carnage recently.

Whoops, I'm on PS2.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jeremiah on 2007-03-17 20:29 ]</font>

jayster
Mar 17, 2007, 10:32 PM
I'd suggest finding a good party and do the holy ground on nuediez instead of mad creatures S. It take about 5-10 mins longer than mad creatures S but you get about 14k exp a run compared to 2k exp and good rares and mission points. I find doing pa runs is just tedious and boring on mad creatures S... welcome back though

Kaydin
Mar 17, 2007, 10:37 PM
Judging by your sig, your a Force going Fortetecher. My main is a Fortetecher, and by about 50/4, with 20% Dark armor I was completely immune to Megid in LL S. Megid would do 0 damage, and Megid can't insta-kill if it doesn't do any damage. Everywhere else I'm not yet, at 64/7, but Megid does a lot less damage to be then all the Hunters. Jarbas in Lab S2 only do about 200 damage.

I'm on PC, so I'll have to get your card sometime. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif