PDA

View Full Version : item drops >.>

DurakkenX
Mar 18, 2007, 01:35 AM
has anyone else noticed that specific items drop from specic boxes... for example in hive there is one box that drops a trap...and no other box drops it as far as i have seen...

also there are certain boxes that continuously drop the same antimate or other mate

and neudaiz i've never seen these two boxes drop anything but photons...

has anyone else noticed this?

if it's true it means each box has a set of drops it can have just like each mob.

RubyEclipse
Mar 18, 2007, 01:38 AM
I don't think they're specific to a certain item, but yes - different box types do drop different types of items.

For a quick example, the rounded boxes found in Linear Line will almost always drop some sort of healing type item. The bulky, square boxes drop elemental photons, carlian, slaterian, etc.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RubyEclipse on 2007-03-17 23:39 ]</font>

Soukosa
Mar 18, 2007, 01:41 AM
Containers are set as to what types of items they can drop, including whether they can drop mission specific rares. Certain container types will have a higher chance of dropping certain types of items as well.

Kili
Mar 18, 2007, 03:57 AM
Yeah i think thats right, but i always seem to get nanosillica from three or foue certin boxes in Raffon Relics.

Eleina
Mar 18, 2007, 05:44 AM
There is only one box at ragan that drops the unit solid power S the others all give junk

HandOfThornz
Mar 18, 2007, 05:48 AM
ive been soloing hive 1 c rank(dark satellite) all night trying to get a rare spawn..after 50+ trys no luck...lol ,but yes i noticed certain crates drop certain items..each map i kinda knew what was gona drop on the different crates placed on each varation of the maps...e.g the 3 box in the secound to last big room of B3 is gona be a berry/kubara wood/trap...theirs crates also that a hives (room dec) will drop on...also linear line...slaterian always drops or a photon in certain places or s/s2 rank....
i wonder if certain varations of maps have a possible items drop on it?
e.g. hive A-1 varation drops meteric metal, then A-2 varation drops HIVE dec,A-3 varation drops..something else...etc..... nar! its probally all random =)