PDA

View Full Version : After 81 1/2 runs of 2/3* luck in LLS2 since Wendesday...

imfanboy
Mar 18, 2007, 02:41 AM
In case you've been under a rock since Wednesday, female newmans have had a run of luck that I thought I'd exploit to maybe get a [b] Crea Double, seeing as how I got the 15th Goldiana on Tuesday night.

81 and 1/2 runs of Unsafe Passage S2 later, (the luck ran out halfway through B2), many of them solo, I moved from level 70 to 74 (almost 75), moved from Fortetecher 3 to Fortetecher 7, and almost 8, and gained 156 PA frags in my inventory.

All told, this dropped:

6 Neptuline
13 Merculine
21 Junaline
46 Vulcaline
100+ Vestaline
17 Cladorian (10* singlehanded metal)
11 Deljaban Blades (or so, might be more)
8 Grinder Base S's
2 Buccaneers
9 [b] Del Jagnus
5 [b] Deljabaner

But sadly, no [b] Crea Doubles. <_< Oh well. I'll just have to keep at it I guess.

Not all of that went to me mind; I want to give props to Blanky, RS, Luth, ish, Jero, Majuub, and Elayne for helping me out a bit until they got too sick of eating the megids that passed right through me to go on.

Really though, I'm starting to fear I'll have a full stack of Junaline before I manage to get that bloody Crea Doubles...

Ether
Mar 18, 2007, 03:06 AM
Drop rates are so broken

Dragwind
Mar 18, 2007, 03:31 AM
If you're on right now, ill do some runs with ya o.o

FUFME
Mar 18, 2007, 04:57 AM
I soloed w/ my PM a bunch of LL S2 also- Got a bunch of good rares but no Crea Doubles found.

Ash1ey
Mar 18, 2007, 05:00 AM
I have been helping bunnygirl with it quite a bit as well, no luck on our end either http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

SAtaarcoeny
Mar 18, 2007, 05:04 AM
i think drops have sucked the last week and noone i know has got anything good except today i got a skill pp save in sleeping warriors but i have gottin that rare run 6 times this week and 0 hard power charges,,,,

Howard_Moon
Mar 18, 2007, 05:27 AM
WOW no Kerseline lol

Eleina
Mar 18, 2007, 05:42 AM
I to decided to use that luck at ragan S (so the drops didn't suck too bas) and also on unsafe passage but apart from stacking over 40 copernia and 20 odd goldania i didn't get [b] crea doubles or solid power S *sigh*....i hate these drop rates

XDespaiR
Mar 18, 2007, 07:02 AM
aw man i was hoping you found something good,
"after 81 1/2 runs in LLS2.....I FOUND NOTHING!"

Shiro_Ryuu
Mar 18, 2007, 09:19 AM
I want deljaban blades and deljagnus boards. =(

Cz
Mar 18, 2007, 10:57 AM
you did it for 81 runs, but i have been doing LL S and S2 mission for 2 months now!! Still no Crea double board...lol. Instead gotten a bunch of deljaban materials and board, which i sold them at 2 mil each. *cried*

Fulgore
Mar 18, 2007, 11:56 AM
It's so weird. I used to get Deljaban boards all the time and sell em at 10K a pop easy. Now all I seem to get is Deljaban blades and the boards are no where to be found, cept other players shops going for around 20K at times.

Weird how things go on this game. And the blades came with 1 or No luck at all. Just watch, I'll have level 3 luck and the boards will back in action http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Coincidentally, don't bother with the boards dude. Go run HIVE if you have that kind of luck. You'll get stuff that will sell for so much that you can just BUY the Crea Doubles of choice. Instead of risking a failed synth after so much hard work. Case in point. Found in less than 5 runs on HIVE 1 board for deathmakers which sold for 130K (quick sell obviously) and then the actual weapons for 300K. That's awesome!

DonRoyale
Mar 18, 2007, 12:01 PM
Geez, I want those Deljabaner/Del Jagnus boards.

You're lucky you have that much. At least you can sell them and make an absurd profit. Those saber boards'll sell for insanely high.

Making money gets the same satisfaction as getting what you're hunting for if you ask me. But meh, that's OBVIOUSLY me >.>