PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: Looking for...

Zarbolord
Mar 18, 2007, 03:24 AM
Halarod
Me/concentrate

I can exchange lots of high quality materials for synth such as junalines, walnas, neptulines, etc... I don't have much to offer, but my priority would be a me/concentrate.

EDIT: I also have a [B] Deljebanner and a [B] Crea saber if ur interested in those.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zarbolord on 2007-03-18 01:26 ]</font>

DrEngrish
Mar 21, 2007, 03:59 AM
You really want Me/Concentrate? Its a pretty lame unit. Even though you hit a lil more, most times you get hit before you cast :/... You should rethink it.

Lman90245
Mar 21, 2007, 06:12 AM
On 2007-03-21 01:59, DrEngrish wrote:
You really want Me/Concentrate? Its a pretty lame unit. Even though you hit a lil more, most times you get hit before you cast :/... You should rethink it.

Agreed I had one of these at one time and it slows casting, you'd be better off with a gi / magic or a me/ quick or something...

Zarbolord
Mar 21, 2007, 06:45 AM
No I seriously need a me/concentrate. I have a reason this. Since I use my FOnewearl only in group sessions, I usually don't get hit. A bit more damage would then be extremely useful. Also it will combo with another item I have so I'm pretty sure I need it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

SStrikerR
Mar 21, 2007, 07:01 AM
just listen to him and if u have it trade if it stinks so bad.

Zarbolord
Mar 24, 2007, 06:21 AM
Anyway... Someone lent it to me and I've tested, it works fine for me. lol
Now I was wondering. To give final touch fto my FOnewearl I need a goofy weapon. And I thought... Pumpkin Head!!! Has anyone actually got one? As EU I couldn't play while the seasonal drop was there, so I couldn't get my hands on it.

Pikadrew
Mar 26, 2007, 12:19 AM
I don't think pumpkin head rod is out yet...We'll probably have to wait until this October to get our chance at that.