PDA

View Full Version : 360 "dance" Part TONIGHT!

pikachief
Mar 18, 2007, 02:51 PM
the pikamidget squad presents a "dance(?)" at teh nudaiz hotsprings!

we suggest that u all wear blue because the male and female there who wears the coolest blue outfit will win 75k! (kinda like a prom king and queen)

the pikamidgets will be there as their main characters, "VOLTRON" "MIGHTYmidget" and "NeoDX" if u see these people u may ask them any questions about this party or u can post them here.

the pikamidget's are trying to have WEEKLY events so if u miss this one there will be much more to come to. If you want to join the pikamidgets just ask and we will help with that as well.

We accept donations and the more donations the more cash, and the more cash the better the events and PRIZES! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

All Pikamidget events will take place on universe 21, Thank you.

Rashiid
Mar 18, 2007, 02:53 PM
i remember mightymidget....we partied allot....man did he luv his double saber....

i would come, but im on a mission for zeh 10* bow....(oi this is gonna pain me)

pikachief
Mar 18, 2007, 02:55 PM
1. yes he had about 6 double sabers but hes protranser now

2. your not gonna have as much fun looking for a bow you'll never find, than going to a virtual dance party!

Rashiid
Mar 18, 2007, 02:59 PM
On 2007-03-18 12:55, pikachief wrote:
1. yes he had about 6 double sabers but hes protranser now

2. your not gonna have as much fun looking for a bow you'll never find, than going to a virtual dance party!

not find, grind Lab S2 for moniez to buy it (i wont get into detail....)

pikachief
Mar 18, 2007, 03:01 PM
oh ok, well its my turn to think of next weeks event.... its most likely just gonna be a race....

Angelo
Mar 18, 2007, 03:08 PM
What the hell, I didn't know you posted here pikachief :0

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Angelo on 2007-03-18 13:08 ]</font>

pikachief
Mar 18, 2007, 03:12 PM
i do now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif