PDA

View Full Version : Just starting out, would like some suggestions.

RisingTide
Mar 18, 2007, 03:18 PM
We'll I've had the game for 2 days. I was wondering what class would be the most fun as well as economical. In Pso I had a hunter and a ranger. I was thinking of a wartecher but im not sure I have enough money for it. ( Literally have like 36 mesata, just bought some sabers) Any suggestions would be appreciated.[center]

pikachief
Mar 18, 2007, 03:20 PM
i go around telling people im a lvl 82 forttetranser with a 15* whip...... i think its fun but no one invites me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif i mean COME ON! I HAVE RAPPY FISTS!!!

j.k

idk it depends if u like magic guns swords or a mix of them!

Zarbolord
Mar 18, 2007, 03:21 PM
economically wise hunter is the best cos as force or ranger ur gonna suffer big time with money. The best class... that depends on u. I mean, I can't choose for you. But Fighgunner seems a good possibility since you like ranger and hunter.

RisingTide
Mar 18, 2007, 03:32 PM
We'll I don't really want to be a ranger because i just realised everyone is a CAST. I miss my humar and hunewearl. I wanna try out a tech user that actually have some fighting ability with it. On a side note what happened to the pms in psu, i want the ones that fly above your head and evolve.

DavidNel
Mar 18, 2007, 03:37 PM
Try guntecher... They seem to have the best of both ranged worlds. You WILL lose a lot of money to photon recharges, but you will never be without a team! Make sure you get your buffs to a high level and the same goes for your shots. Good luck.

ljkkjlcm9
Mar 18, 2007, 03:37 PM
Mags are gone, and you know have PMs that you can raise and will fight with you when you invite them.

Every class has it's expenses. Rangers and forces say they always spend a lot of money, because they run out of PP and spend it fast. But hunters spend money making weapons with elements and/or buying ones with higher elements. Every class spends money, just in different ways. When a force/ranger gets a weapon, it's good no matter what. When a hunter does, unless it's 50%, there is always a better version of it.

THE JACKEL

pikachief
Mar 18, 2007, 03:42 PM
so basically hunters use thier money on buying really good weapons andeverything else spends thier money on things like charging thier weapons and uprading the weapons they have now because everything is too expensive for forces and rangers

so basically hunter is good for everything unless u like guns or magik, then u get something thats mixed with hunter http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

RisingTide
Mar 18, 2007, 03:43 PM
So I have to evolve the useless pm in my room =( . I'll probally make a tech user then, on another note is there anyway a level 10 rank 1 hunter can make meseta fast? I wanna buy some spells.

Rashiid
Mar 18, 2007, 03:50 PM
On 2007-03-18 13:20, pikachief wrote:
i go around telling people im a lvl 82 forttetranser with a 15* whip...... i think its fun but no one invites me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif i mean COME ON! I HAVE RAPPY FISTS!!!

j.k

idk it depends if u like magic guns swords or a mix of them!

theyre Daggerz. Rappy Daggersz. http://www.thefollow.net/forum/images/smiles/044.gif

Amalga
Mar 18, 2007, 03:59 PM
On 2007-03-18 13:43, RisingTide wrote:
So I have to evolve the useless pm in my room =( . I'll probally make a tech user then, on another note is there anyway a level 10 rank 1 hunter can make meseta fast? I wanna buy some spells.

Level 10... you could just work on farming the Linear Line missions since those are really the only ones that you'd be well-suited for at your level. Unsafe Passage C has Level 1 monsters, while Fight For Food C has Level 5 monsters with a SEED-Vance at the end. After selling every item I found there in addition to the meseta drops I got at least 2k each run (total of both missions).

Though, if you want TECHNICs... you may want to work on getting money to change your type to a Force. Hunters can't use TECHNICs.

RisingTide
Mar 18, 2007, 04:02 PM
One last newbie question, what is better a newman or human guntecher?

Genji
Mar 18, 2007, 04:08 PM
On 2007-03-18 13:43, RisingTide wrote:

At your level, money won't be easy to make. When you can do System Defense runs with ease, meseta will be easier to come by. If you'd like, I could give you some meseta to start off with(if you're on the PC/PS2 version).

On 2007-03-18 14:02, RisingTide wrote:

As for Newman or Human GT, I'd say whatever you'd like. Though if it really matters, Newmans have more ATA, EVP and MST while Humans have higher HP, ATP and DFP.

Garanz-Baranz
Mar 18, 2007, 04:09 PM

Neither.

Newman's have higher TP, which gives them better tech based attacks.

Human's have higher ATP/ATA iirc, thus making them better at the 'Gun' part.

RisingTide
Mar 18, 2007, 04:10 PM
Thanks for the offer but im on the 360. I'm gonna pick a human cause I don't like pointy ears.

Rashiid
Mar 18, 2007, 04:14 PM
On 2007-03-18 14:10, RisingTide wrote:
Thanks for the offer but im on the 360. I'm gonna pick a human cause I don't like pointy ears.

fair enuff....http://www.thefollow.net/forum/images/smiles/108.gif
(if force, do newman, humans get no Halarod, the main S rank for forces, and much more TP)

Randomness
Mar 18, 2007, 04:17 PM
On 2007-03-18 14:09, Garanz-Baranz wrote:

Neither.

Newman's have higher TP, which gives them better tech based attacks.

Human's have higher ATP/ATA iirc, thus making them better at the 'Gun' part.

ATA: CAST>Newamn>Human>Beast.

TeKneeK
Mar 18, 2007, 07:54 PM
Become a fighgunner.

Get your hands on some double sabers.

Learn tornado dance ASAP.

Go own some noobs.

jayster
Mar 18, 2007, 09:22 PM
You should be a cast fortetecher! Or a beast fortegunner like me (soon)

omegapirate2k
Mar 18, 2007, 09:26 PM
On 2007-03-18 17:54, TeKneeK wrote:
Become a fighgunner.

Get your hands on some double sabers.

Learn tornado dance ASAP.

Go own some noobs.

Wait... you got that last part mixed up.

XD

But yeah, go be a guntecher, I love guntechers.

NPCMook
Mar 18, 2007, 09:47 PM
Guntechers are great I enjoy being one, sure our Techs blow hard, Most will say get the Buffs and Debuffs. Personally I would say get Resta, Reverser, and if you really want Giresta, screw the buffs and Debuffs.

Your main job is Status Effects either using a Bow or Rifle which ever you prefer since both get level 4 Status Effects, but either way you only get A rank for both.